Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Decade Fanfic Images

Just as the title says, this is the thread to post any images we can come up with for the Decade fanfic.

I'll be posting our Carddass cards in here.

Here are the ones for Kero, Shadow and Ocean Knight.

post-6-1233532478_thumb.png

post-6-1233536369_thumb.png

post-6-1233536378_thumb.png

Edited by Decade Warrior

Err Decade we need to edit the cards a little bit.... Basically the template you are using is the Attack Ride Cards.. The Rider Henshin Cards looks a little Different from the Attack cards.

Edited by Kero

True, but the site you provided doesn't have the Henshin cards listed there. I will try a few more with an image I could come by but it won't be up until sometime tomorrow afternoon seeing as I have to be at work in less than 40 minutes and I won't get home until 5 AM my time (around 6PM for you Kero).

But I did what I could do with the resources available.

Well, I tired to use the images I found but they were no good as they were very poor quality. I need a decent to good quality image of the Decade Henshin cards for this. Other than that I'll just have to stick with the card base that I've been usuing.

No no you misunderstood me I meant that the template for the Attack Cards is similar to the Henshin Cards that Decades uses. It just need some modifications. like say no numbers...etc do you have the templates of the cards?

Another thing is that the Card only Features the Face of the Rider. No need for the upper body.

Edited by Kero

Okay here's Kero's Symbol

post-1465-1233545094_thumb.png

Edited by Kero

Hey Decade Warrior can you give me the images of the Riders? Spectre has given me the template for the Rider Henshin Cards.

Once I figure out Medulla's main motif and the name of his Powerhouse form, I'll share it with you guys.

Cool! Do ask me or Toku Warrior for help about Medulla

Oh yeah Just to let you Guys know, we will have to decide which Rider is first, second .third and so on. This will b needed not just for the fic but also the Barcode of the Cards.

and also here something for you guys

post-1465-1233562709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kero

You're also welcomed to post your suggestions about him in my KRRU thread.

Very cool card.

Hmm, ive checked out the site for the cards, for this fic, i' think i put up what cards everyone will need.hold a moment.

hope this could be useful, but pity i cant understand what these words mean.

EDIT:Judging from some people's words, they mean power, speed,tech

I could rip those little icons on the left of the cards, but im not sure what they or signify.

post-1476-1233582767_thumb.jpg

post-1476-1233582857_thumb.jpg

post-1476-1233584045_thumb.gif

post-1476-1233584050_thumb.gif

post-1476-1233584055_thumb.gif

Edited by spectre555

Ok, I used the template that Spectre555 provided and this is what I got. Numbers shouldn't matter as they are present on the cards in the show.

This is the front and back of the Henshin card for Shadow.

These are just rough edits. The final versions will be finished later.

post-6-1233620876_thumb.png

post-6-1233620892_thumb.png

Edited by Decade Warrior

This is the final version of KR Magi. Yes, Magi is going to be used after all. I'll post a colored version later, so for now just look at the B&W version.

post-6-1233902688_thumb.jpg

I hope you don't mind Tiga. I was asked to make a head shot image of your Rider for the card making purposes. Here it is, uncoloured and in PNG format.

post-6-1233991437_thumb.png

Hey Decade wArrior nice job for the Riders man, This Fic is going to Rock!

But I think a 3/4 view of the Riders would be best.... This will be good for photoshop Decade into the posters.etc

I hope you don't mind Tiga. I was asked to make a head shot image of your Rider for the card making purposes. Here it is, uncoloured and in PNG format.

Nice. Though he seems a bit too skinny around the head and neck areas.

Edited by Tiga

Tiga, I'm glad you thought it was nice. The reason it looks skinny in those areas is because I drew half the body then copied it and reversed it horizontally in PS. Messed it up a bit so I had to rework it some. I'll probably draw another one later thought once i get used to the detail style of the Rider.

Kero, I'll make frontal views so people can get the concept and for the Henshin cards but I'll draw battle stances and 3/4 views for the poster when the time comes. Gives me a reason to whip out my drawing pad.

Ok guys, these here are final version of the Henshin card for Hell Rider. The same ones that Decade will use in the fanfic.

Edit: Now using the real final version after a bit more editing and tweaking.

post-6-1234162196_thumb.png

post-6-1234162209_thumb.png

Edited by Decade Warrior

Thank you Tiga. Always let me now if you'd like me to make any adjustments to your characters design.

Also guys, keep your eyes peeled for Henshin cards featuring Neos and Magi within the week and maybe even updated versions of these current cards.

Also, a special note. If anyone here has a Rider, a main Rider, amongst the current 9 being used and needs it drawn up for them let me or Kero know.

Edited by Decade Warrior