Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Decade broadcast episode discussion

Now that's what I call a cliff hanger ending. I guess everything will end in Decade's next movie. I actually like this series. Sure it had its ups and downs but all-n-all it wasn't that bad. Way much better than Den-O.

In my 1-10 rating system, Decade gets a 7.5. Other Rider series of the Heisei and my ratings for them.

Kuuga - N/A

Agito - 7

Ryuki - 7

Faiz - 8

Blade - 8.5

Hibiki - N/A

Kabuto - 7

Den-O - 6.5

Kiva - 6.5

Decade - 7.5

G - 8

Double/W - N/A

well, it seems like a we might get a nice team up then in the next Decade movie. Hey Durendal, if you read this did you notice when they said that next movie was going to be released?

12 of december

oops, if i read properly i see it says road show is on 12 december.

toku warrior, i don't think it says when the movie is going to show, at least i am being careful not to spoil the episode for myself so I could be wrong.

well, it seems like a we might get a nice team up then in the next Decade movie. Hey Durendal, if you read this did you notice when they said that next movie was going to be released?

Checked their official site: http://www.dcd-shin....ovie/index.html I think it's currently showing. Started last August 8.

Also checked the Toho Cinemas, and the movie is currently ranking at no 7. http://www.tohotheater.jp/index.html

edit:

Wait, there was a next movie? I didn't notice that. Was also not mentioned in their official site. I'll have to check it out first.

Edited by durendal

I just checked NTN and someone said it won't be airing until sometime around December. That means we won't get a subbed version until late Spring or early Summer.

i already said, december the 12 is a roadshow.

unless the roadshow is the same as the film.

Guest CompleteDeka

i refer you to my last post in the "future info" thread, made a week ago

hmmmm, info from another board, regarding the KR Kivaara picture, which i believe also has a Tsukasa VS Tsukasa pic on it somewhere....

The weird thing with that picture is that it says that all the mysteries will be cleared up in December's movie. Is that to say that the finale will leave things unresolved? It's also not clear to me if the Kivaara and "Another Tsukasa" pictures are from the movie or the finale.

EDIT: On second reading, it makes the most sense that the "mysteries" are the two questions they pose right above the caption (Is Natsumi also Decade's enemy? Another Tsukasa appears before Tsukasa?). So I guess those shots are movie shots.

i was actually very shocked with the events of the last episode, did not expect half those things to happen. yuusuke dying, then becoming evil through revival. wataru and kenzaki bringing all the other original riders to destroy tsukasa. and the biggest shock of all... kaito shooting tsukasa point blank in the face. can't wait till the movie :D

Yes, that was a shocking episode. Decade as a series was starting to go into a small decline but that episode made it pick itself back up. It was definitely one of the best episodes of the series and is now one of my 3 favorite world arcs (Black/RX world, Shinkenger World & Rider Taisen World).

My favorite worlds were Shinkenger, Amazon, Hibiki, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz & Den-O. Hibiki had the best Final Form/Attack Ride ever.

Looking throught the credits of Decade, I think I somewhat understand why they lacked the budget to produce more than 31 episodes. The fricking cast is so big that all the money they should be spending on additional episodes went to paying off all the guest actors and suit actors. They have 64 guest actors and 32 guest voice actors with 35 suit actors. In an ordinary Rider shows, you typically have around 20 guest actors and 10 suit actors. Now imagine that.

Guest CompleteDeka

ye, i nearly forgot bout the complete form rider kick, against super apollo geist's energy beam... AWESOME!!!

That was actually hillarious. Well, to each his own. Some liked Decade, some hated.....me, it's a 50/50 series. It has its good and bad points. Oh well. Well, let's leave the final Decade bashing to be either left alone for the December movie (4 months to go.....that's not really long away as this year has been going by fast anyway) or for the bashing thread.

But still a good find Tales. I really enjoyed that video. I remember it being used for a few other series as well but I can't remember which ones.

Don't want to sound needy, but could anyone be kind enough to point me to the right direction in acquiring the first decade movie. I want to see the large volume of rider kicks in action. Somehow, that little snippet made me emotional.

i don't think we can get it yet. aren't these things first posted to tokyo tosho if they are released in raw format? after that, it's probably gonna be TVN who release a subbed version first.

actually, Veoh gets the raws faster than Tokyo Tosho does. That's how I got most of Decade in RAW format after eps.6 since TT stopped updating their RAW versions of it for awhile until sometime after eps.15. So try Veoh but I already did and it's not there yet. You'll just have to wait until the DVd release and then someone will rip it and upload it as a RAW torrent. SO it should be up maybe within the next month or so....at the earliest anyway.