Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Decade broadcast episode discussion

Guest DekaRed

as the title says, discuss the newest episodes here, starting with tonights premiere. myself and ryuki won't be discussin it straight away, due to no internet access. (this msg is sent from my fone, lol)

Well all I can say is.....SUGOI!!! That was an amazing first episode. The first scene before the OP credits was completely amazing. There's a scene in the Rider war where both Kiva and Ryuki are riding on top of castle Doran.

Then henshin scenes are also amazing. I'll make some scene captures and videos of the intro and henshin sequences for all to see in a bit.

I definitely think this series is gonna rock.

Rumors were correct in saying that Tsukasa would assume Kabuto, Hibiki and Faiz forms. The weird thing is that after he was done using the forms, the images on the cards disappeared which probably means he has to now go and get the powers himself.

Kuuga appears right at the end. And it isn't Godai.

As for Eps.2...I like the preview.

It looks lie it'll be an all out fight between Kuuga and Decade in that episode and both Punch and Kick Hoppers seem to make an appearence.

Now as for what I didn't like...there wasn't much to hate. Ok, it did seem a bit fast paced but it fit the episode pretty good. The only thing that bugged me was how Tsukasa was able to know how to use the abilities of the other Riders so well. Maybe he knows about them deep down in his subconcious.

Edited by DekaRed
no need for spoiler tags on this episodes info :)

Ok you guys. Here are the video's of the OP Theme and Decades' Henshin. WARNING! These can be (at least the henshin sequence) considered as spoilers so watch them at your own disrcetion.

Kamen Rider Decade OP Theme Sequence

Kamen Rider Decade Henshin Sequences from Eps.1

Guest DekaRed

wow. i finally got 2 c this episode thanx 2 a friend downloadin it for me. i love the theme tune, all the different henshins, an the rider war at the start was insanely epic. quite liked zolda riding zero-liner. the main guy is pretty cool as well. i have a few negatives about it tho. while it was nice 2 have ryuki riding castle dran (he is a dragon rider after all), i don't see why he couldn't ride dragredder. also the orphenoch's seemed weak, not even needing an exceed charge. and while faiz and kabuto needed another card 4 attack ride, hibiki didn't?

Guest DekaRed
The only thing that bugged me was how Tsukasa was able to know how to use the abilities of the other Riders so well. Maybe he knows about them deep down in his subconcious.

I read somewhere that even he doesn't know why he knows which card to use. It may have something to do with his amnesia. And the riders disappearing from his cards is one of the reasons, i think, that he has to travel to the other worlds.

Or maybe it's because when he transformed, it became instinct and almost second nature.

wow. i finally got 2 c this episode thanx 2 a friend downloadin it for me. i love the theme tune, all the different henshins, an the rider war at the start was insanely epic. quite liked zolda riding zero-liner. the main guy is pretty cool as well. i have a few negatives about it tho. while it was nice 2 have ryuki riding castle dran (he is a dragon rider after all), i don't see why he couldn't ride dragredder. also the orphenoch's seemed weak, not even needing an exceed charge. and while faiz and kabuto needed another card 4 attack ride, hibiki didn't?

Well, even if a card isn't seen the belt can still be heard saying 'Attack Ride' right before he pulls out Hibiki's weapons.

Guest DekaRed

but wat i'm gettin at is we see the attack card inserted with kabuto and faiz, and this is wen the belt says "attack ride" (which we have seen in the toy review), but he doesn't insert an attack card in hibiki mode, the belt just randomly says "attack ride". And bobby, yes it would be instinct as he said in the episode that even he doesn't know, how he knew which card to use.

Guest DekaRed

guys, listen up. if ya wanna watch kamen rider live at decent quality, ya need 2 sign up at a site called freshverse as i have been informed they have both a low and high quality stream there. they will be locking memberships down in about a week to save on bandwidth, but i asked and they said the more the merrier, but ya need to be quick.

Sweet man. I just registered but for some reason I haven't received my activation key from them in my e-mail yet...though it's only been about 2 minutes since I registered so it may take a few moments.

Thanks for posting this info Deka.

I'm not sure. All I know is that my activation key finally came in and now I'm fully registered. It's a nice place and it has a cozy feel to it. Thanks for referring Deka.

Guest DekaRed
Will it work for Mac Computers like mine???

i really don't know, but i guess it wouldn't hurt if u signed up and tested it. they have a tv stream running constantly, both low and high quality.

Yeah, though the only downside is ya gotta ask to have them change the channel to something else if ya want to watch something different. Other than that it's a good site. Now back to the discussion at hand which is the first episode of KR Decade.

Guest DekaRed

ye, gud call toku...

dude, it was FREAKIN AWESOME MAN!

lol. oh, an wat was wit that jab 2 his neck which caused the fit of giggles? i actually found that really funny.

o man i finally got to see it...

o wow... that was.. that opening scene was epic.. i loved it all. both dragredders and castle dran.. wow.. and those giant robots. the den liners were so cool.

i wished i could of seen all the kamen riders before seeing this one first, but im not going to wait.

dude.. faiz bike freaked me out!! that was freakin awesome!!! i just finished blade, which was so very cool, so now im lookin for faiz! veoh only goes up to 23 so im gonna check out tv nihon an pray that work hasnt blocked off that sight yet.

Guest DekaRed

you haven't seen faiz yet... wow, so yes, autovajin would be a little wierd then, lol.

trust me larz, faiz is one of the better series, it was my favourite for a long time.

Larz, Deka was the one that got me to watch Faiz adn i love that series almost as much as I love Blade. To me, I'll alwasy like Blade the best as it's the firstRider series I've ver seen even if there are other series that have better special effects. Blade is also one of the only current Heisei Rider series that actually feels like it completed itself and not leave a cliff hanger at the end of the series.

Fais is stilll very good I do recommend watching it. TVN does have it. Their Rider series projects include:

Blade (complete series + movie + special)

Faiz (Complete series + movie)

Ryuki (Eps.1-24)

Kuuga (Eps.1-6)

Hibiki (complete series + movie)

Kabuto (complete series + movie + hyper battle video)

Den-O (complete series + movie)

Kiva (complete series + all music videos + net movies + adventure battle videos)

They don't have Agito and alomst no one does for DL. I was lucky to find it. Deka, I think, didn't care for Agito that much but I thought it was pretty good. Larz, do you remember the opening scene where you say a black and silver Rider with golden horns on his head and a blue Rider who's body looked heavily armored riding their bikes....those were Agito and G3-X from the KR Agito series.

I wonder if Gills will be in it as I didn't see him in the war scene. Heck, I wonder if they'll put G4 in there too.

Guest DekaRed

bobby, are your episodes of agito subtitled? and if so, are they the same hk subs that i have?

and ur quite right toku, i wasn't that keen on agito. but someone has said if i watched it with decent subs (which don't exist yet) then i may enjoy it more.