Sign in to follow this  
Obsidian Ice

Darkest Hour

I honestly could see the series heading in a similar direction. Mostly, Chronos teaming up with Sho's Group, but not Archanfel's fetish with long hair.

I honestly could see the series heading in a similar direction. Mostly, Chronos teaming up with Sho's Group, but not Archanfel's fetish with long hair.

lol, nope, he's definitely going to be a fetishist! I hope Sho's group does team up with the remaining Zoalords, I think something is going to need to change fairly soon for Team Archanfel.

Nice, wasn't expecting a Archanfel/Tetsuro chat. Who is the guy Imakarum and Archanfel are talking about?

*g* Glad you liked the chat. The guy is Imakarum's significant other, one of the two killed by Griselda and Makishima...and I tell you for nothing that it ain't Waferdanos, lol.

Li Yentsui, in your fanfic, is his :censored::censored::censored: !

I'm positive that concept will never ever ever ever exist in the manga.

Please don't dive head first into Yaoi territory.

Li Yentsui, in your fanfic, is his :censored::censored::censored: !

I'm positive that concept will never ever ever ever exist in the manga.

Please don't dive head first into Yaoi territory.

That is as close as it's going to get, he is after all, dead. Team Guyver may or may not figure out at some point why he hates Makishima so very much, but there will be no actual action. I know most people see the relationship between Imakarum and Archanfel that way, if they wear slash goggles, but that has always seemed more parental to me, hence my making Archanfel his father.

I wonder what those new prototypes are for.

fighting in the dark *g*, lots of dark places out there; mountains, jungles...........

Let me rephrase that, who are those prototypes for?

You don't see Barcus' prototypes unless they are relevent to the story. Unless you want to change that.

Let me rephrase that, who are those prototypes for?

You don't see Barcus' prototypes unless they are relevent to the story. Unless you want to change that.

Put it this way, the trio hiding in the South American section won't be thrilled to see (or rather, not see) the new Zoanoids.

Good chapter. Definately brutal about Barcus about possibly 'sparing' Sho's Father by killing him in the tank. OUCH.