Sign in to follow this  
Obsidian Ice

Darkest Hour

Not bad. A great possible explanation if Murikami was always with Chronos. Plus, I think we need a fanfic of the new 'guyver' unit.

Not bad. A great possible explanation if Murikami was always with Chronos. Plus, I think we need a fanfic of the new 'guyver' unit.

Thank you :)

Well, you already know I like it from my reviews in the fic itself, but you've done a very good job with this. I hope to see more of it. :biggrin:

Thank you. Chapter 4 is underway now, so with a little luck, I should be able to post it when I am in work again (not tomorrow, I wouldn't think, but maybe Sunday).

I wonder if Guyot still has the Unit Remover in the manga as well as your fanfic.

Good chapter, but random male hair brushing is random.

I wonder if Guyot still has the Unit Remover in the manga as well as your fanfic.

Good chapter, but random male hair brushing is random.

Thank you, glad you liked it.

It would be interesting if he does, he must still be around for a reason.

As to Archanfel brushing Imakarum's hair, he must have designed him with impractically long hair for a reason, I definitely think he has a hair fixation.

As to Archanfel brushing Imakarum's hair, he must have designed him with impractically long hair for a reason, I definitely think he has a hair fixation.

If that ends up being true in the manga, I blame you.