Sign in to follow this  
jerrygoodman

Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Yeah, I know, it's been a loooooong time since I've posted...and I'm sure a lot of you have been a teensy bit worried, but I've FINALLY gotten some new chapters in!

GUYVERMARVEL18.doc

Ch. 54 -- The New Avengers meet up with the Mighty Avengers, who reveal a startling secret about the Rift.

Ch. 55 -- Agito vs. the Dark Avengers!

With no new Guyver chapters for a while, it's time to get the dust off and get rolling again!

EDIT: Keep in mind, I first started writing this during Dark Reign, which is why Osborn's still got "official" control of the Avengers in this story, FYI.

Edited by jerrygoodman

Very nice Jerry. I wonder how the Sentry would last up against Archanfel though, heh heh.

I do like how it's coming along though. Now, what I'm waiting for are more chapters of Valcuria and Deadpool. I love those chapters as those two make a nice couple. Not many women can keep a guy like Deadpool in check like she does.

Don't worry Toku Warrior, there's definitely gonna be more of Val and Wade to go around ;D

As for Sentry vs. Archanfel, well -- let's just say you better have insurance adjusters handy.

To quote Tony Stark, "Oh, it's good to be back!"

Bout time. Figures you go all another X-Day on us. Also thanks for being mean to Agito by putting him up against Sentry.

X-Day in the Marvel Universe -- let's just say it could go either way.

As for Agito, well...I just have no love for the guy, at all. Plus, I just thought it'd be cool to see the Sentry take a shot from a mega-smasher at point blank range, and not even flinch.

ATTENTION: I AM STILL ALIVE

Between work and a few other circumstances, I haven't had much of a chance to work on my fanfic lately. Rest assured, however, I have not forgotten about it, and will continue to work on it whenever I can.

In the meantime, I've had a hilarious idea involving Deadpool and Barcas, and it goes kind of like this...

Help Me Dr. Zaius!

Now just imagine Chronos troops in place of the apes, Dr. Balcus instead of Dr. Zaius, and Deadpool as Taylor, and...well I think you get the idea :)

Edited by jerrygoodman

Hey everyone, I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten this. It's just...well, between trying to find a full-time job and other mitigating circumstances, I haven't really had a chance to get back on the saddle.

But I am hoping to get working on it soon, so I thought I should let you know a few angles I'm hoping to pursue...

- Reed Richards (with Sho's permission) analyses the Guyver unit, attempting to determine why there is a delay when Sho activates the suit in the MU.

- Asou and Tokiwadaira cross path's with one of the MU's prominent reporters, Ben Urich, longtime friend of Daredevil and Spider-Man. Together, they work to uncover Chronos's dirty secrets and expose the organization's true nature to the world.

- Thor versus Archanfel, with a surprise twist!

- Captain America (still Bucky Barnes) bands together with some of his old allies in the Invaders and attacks Chronos's facilities.

- A climatic battle between the Avengers and the zoalords in the Savage Land.

So yes, I do intend to keep this going, and I hope you will join me when I return :)