Sign in to follow this  
jerrygoodman

Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters

Well, the Gigantic I definitely plan on bringing in.

Venom -- are we talking Eddie Brock or Mac Gargan?

Silver Surfer -- most likely.

Galactus and Apocalypse? I think I can work out something...

Depending on where her story goes in the manga, I'm thinking of bringing in Valcuria (aka Guyver II Female), where, in addition to fighting zoanoids, she'll also find herself putting up with Deadpool's antics.

Also, I've been thinking of doing a scene in the Savage Land, where Archanfel will most likely use the region to replenish himself, in much the same way when he rests in the Isle of Silha. Thoughts?

Going slowly but surely, Kenji. I'm in the process of continuing the Thor/Archanfel fight, and I'm also trying to work in Spidey, Sho, and Cap into the battle as well.

You know, I kinda like the second idea better, LordSpleach. I think I may be able to work that in somehow.

Yeah, I know my first idea would throw the story at the window as far as being well constructed, but lets be honest. That would be a fun read.

You could make that a separate Deadpool fanfic.

Yeah, I know my first idea would throw the story at the window as far as being well constructed, but lets be honest. That would be a fun read.

You could make that a separate Deadpool fanfic.

You know, maybe I will go for that, whenever I get this done, that is...

That was a rather satisfying chapter, though I think Alkanphel would have transformed by now. He's not so arrogant that he would leave himself so vulnerable by staying in human form. He's not Guyot, after all.

By the way, are you planning to bring Guyot, Apolloyon, or Valkuria into this story?

Just thought it'd be cool to throw that in -- even though Archanfel is on the level of a god, that doesn't mean he's worthy to lift the sacred hammer.

Depending on where their stories go in the manga, I may bring in Valcuria and Apollyon. As for Guyot, I'm still debating it -- might do something where he faces Osborn's Dark Avengers, or something along those lines.

And I'm not planning on keeping Archy in his human form for long ;)

Edited by jerrygoodman

That's good to know. ;)

I think it would be pretty interesting if Apollyon, seeing the vortex, decided to come through. Given that he curb-stomped Caerleon by mimicking his powers, I kind of wonder what any of the Marvels could do against him.

Well, things do work differently in the Marvel Universe, so I imagine they might have a few surprises for Apollyon.

Another thought -- Apollyon's presence might warrant an appearance by the Silver Surfer, since in a way, he may be to the Creators what the Surfer was (or is again, rather) to Galactus -- a herald for their masters.

This has been rattling in my head for a while, but maybe I'm just being a little self-conscious about it...

Does anyone think I was laying it on a little thick with the dialogue between Archanfel and Cap?

NOTICE: This story is still alive, I've just been busy with a few things on my end of the pond.

You will be interested to know that the next chapter I'm working on involves Deadpool meeting Valcuria. Be advised, though, that I'm keeping her role in the story ambiguous, since nobody really knows what her true objectives are. Still, I think you'll get a few laughs out of it.