Sign in to follow this  
jerrygoodman

Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters

You got that right, Kenji.

UPDATE: Just completed Chapters 15 to 18, although I am a little wary about the last two, especially Chapter 17. I just learned it's really hard to write in "Norse speak."

GUYVERMARVEL4.doc

To be honest, the Deadpool chapter's my personal favorite.

Ok, CH.15 - I liked it as it reminded me of what the Guyver manga is like.

CH.16 - I loved it. I was holding my sides LMAO while Deadpool was mocking Barcus.

CH.17 - I agree that even i could not write like that. Nice way to bring Thor in.

CH.18 - Hah, I expected that from those two backstabbing SOB's. Nicely written.

Oh geez, that'd be like giving a kid his dad's gun :lol:

Not too sure about doing that, although it is a hilarious idea. Don't worry, the Merc with a Mouth will return soon...

UPDATE: Just completed Chapters 19 and 20. Only two this time, 'cause they're pretty big chapters (compared to the other ones I've written so far).

I'm starting to bring everyone together...

GUYVERMARVEL5.doc

Getting ready for battle royale!

Very, very exciting goings-on in the latest chapters; I definately approve. :biggrin: I can't wait to see what the FF think when they (inevitably) find out about Imakarum's past. :lol:

I dunno, but somehow I think ol' Wade's gonna find a way to whittle some money out of the craziness :wink:

And thanks for the kind words, Kenji!

That was satisfying. :biggrin: I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens when all those forces meet; Agito and Doom look to be shaping up into quite the pair of wildcards. Methinks Imakarum might be getting in a wee bit over his head here, as hard as that might be for him to believe. :lol: Things are definately going to get interesting once Alkanphel gets out of that rift.

As for the Guyver, I agree with LordSpleach's assesment of the situation.

Well if the rift causes a delay in the Guyvers' immediate transformation to about 1-12 seconds then imagine what'd do when calling the Chrysalis for the Gigantic Armor summoning.

All-n-all, a really great 4 new chapters. I also know the perfect christmas present for Wade....some little yellow boxes :badgrin:

Keep it up man. This is turning out to be a really good story.

Thanks guys. I'm really glad you're enjoying this.

And expect to see a smackdown between Archanfel and Thor. That's gonna cause some major damage. :wink:

Thanks guys. I'm really glad you're enjoying this.

And expect to see a smackdown between Archanfel and Thor. That's gonna cause some major damage. :wink:

ARCHANFEL AND THOR! AWESOME! Though if you threw in Odin, Archanfel is doomed.

Well, Odin is indisposed for the time being, LordSpleach. Although Thor's got the power of the Odinforce now, so he should be able to take Archanfel.

UPDATE: Got chapters 25 to 30 in the can! Just wanted to let everyone know this is still alive...

GUYVERMARVEL7.doc

My personal favorite bit...the dialogue between Sho and Spider-Man.

That may be so, LordSpleach, but that doesn't mean ol' Wade is gonna be thrilled with it, for whatever reason.

And thanks for the support, everyone!