Sign in to follow this  
jerrygoodman

Guyver/Marvel: Heroes and Monsters

Okay, guys and girls, I've been writing a little story showcasing what I think would happen if the Guyver-verse and the Marvel Universe were to cross over. I've gotten a prelude and six short chapters in the can so far, and I was wondering if anyone could take a look and tell me what you think. Here's what I've got thus far:

GUYVERMARVEL.doc

Thanks, Toku_Warrior. Still working on more chapters (and correcting a few typos here and there -- that's what happens when you work late nights).

Also planning on exploring Sho and Spidey's interactions a little more, and I'm trying to see how I can get the rest of the cast into the mix.

Edited by jerrygoodman

Thanks, Kenji. I'm in the process of putting together Chapter 8; trying to decide whether I should focus on Luke Cage or Wolverine next.

Nice continuation. It's definately an intruiging story, and I find myself wondering where the other characters are going to end up.

It'd be interesting if Imakarum was in the goup that was blown out of their native universe, if only for the reactions of the Marvels to a person who'd been raised from the dead the way he was.

Well, I am definitely planning to bring the zoalords in, especially Imakarum and Archanfel. Just gotta figure out how, and when...

Very nicely done. Though, I wonder.....could the Gigantic Chrysalis cross the universal border to join with Sho? Are you even gonna add the Gigantic Armor?

Haven't thought that far ahead, Toku_Warrior, but I am considering it.

I think it might be possible for the Chrysalis to cross over, but due to the differing natures of the two universes, it may take a little longer for Sho to activate it. After all...different worlds, different rules.

Oh, I imagine Victor and Agito will try to backstab one another the first chance they get...it's just a question of who's the more cunning :wink:

As for Wolverine fighting a Guyver, well...it's kinda hard for me to say, although I plan on having Logan go one on one with Agito.

And I'm thinking about throwing Deadpool into the mix too.

I'm thinking about that, Kenji. Even better -- true to Deadpool's nature, he'll be the only one to recognize that this is a fan-made story, and he's gonna be pretty bummed to know that he doesn't get to use his famous "little yellow boxes."