Sign in to follow this  
Mirabilis

Mirabilis's life

Well right now I am typing this in class, and I am very upset; because of how the teacher is treating me. Ok so let me explain the situation before anyone jumps to conclusions.

Basically we have work to do on our computers, and if you get done with it, you can do w/e you want. Well for a LONG time I had to do ALOT of work on the computers. I was nice, behaved, and never said anything disrespectful. I just sat there quietly and did my work. Finally I got done with it this week. I had to take 3 mastery test, that takes about a week to grade on the pc. So Because I am finished with all of my other work, and I cant retake my mastery right now, because it is being graded, I figured hey, I can have some free time now.

So I logged on here and started viewing some wallpapers and such, and the teacher next door came over, saw everyone in the class, saw people not doing their work and people who are doing it. Saw me and walked over to me and started scolding me. Me, who has never disrespected her or anyone else. She has been in here mutiple times and never did we have an arguement before. She had a very nasty attitude towards me, probably because of the way I am dressed and she was sterotyping me. (wearing all black and all).

So she had this attitude and said "Uh your not suppose to be on that site! Do your work now!"

I said "Mam I am finished with my work, and my mastery's are being graded so I cant do anything."

She said "OK".

A about 2 mins ,at the most, she came back over and said "Have you even check, Yeah thats what I thought! Log on now! You didnt even log yourself in to check!"

I got very angry because I knew for a fact that I couldnt do anything, because I did this same work before, and it takes almost a whole week before you can retake a mastery.

I replied aggresively "Mam I cant do my work and I am not a lier because I have integrity!"

She said "I didnt say you were."

But she didnt have to physically say it, she basically said that I was lieing to her through her choice of words and doubt in me.

Edited by Mirabilis

Now she came back in here and said "Hey work on your Mastery!" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh lady can you not get it through your #$%*ing thick skull that ICANT WORK ON IT!!!!!! Look I am clicking on my mastery test right now and it says quote "you cannot Work on this Activity at this time." Hello lady I CANT DO MY MASTERY AND I CANT DO MY WORK!!!!!

Its like she is making it her personal desicion, her personal goal, her personal job, to make sure that I am miserable.

She doesnt understand that i cant do my work, and she's a TEACHER?! :confused: WTF! WHOA!! :question: !!

UUGGGHHHH I am so aggrivated right now! :evil:

I think you should transform into your Battle form and

cut her tongue out

, or at the very least show her that you can't do anything that way she should calm down. That is if she not the type of person who only wants things her way.

Addition:

Or you could go to the asian women tribute topic, and say, "I bet you wish you could look like this."

Edited by LordSpleach

Such a good suggestion spleach. Miribilis, you got to remmeber, whenever a teacher tells you that "when you are done you can whatever you want", its really just an extra incentive to get you to do your work. They don't actually mean it cause they don't expect that you'll take you up on it. They don't think you'll finish with that much time to spare you know. Its like when you hand in a math test really early and the teacher looks at you and asks you, "Did you check your work? Go check your work." They only ask you because they want you to be busy, not to be goofing off. They just have to keep you busy and preoccupied.

She probably got all in your ass because she thought you were a student, and what do students complain a lot about? A drenn load of work, so she assumed you were just putting off work. Sometimes you just got to accept these people and realize its not worth getting all upset about. Think of it like this, you're young, you're going to make a lot of money cause you're not gonna be a teacher, and you're gonna get a beautiful woman. Your teacher has had her chance at that and she's failed epically.

Hey BK, are you still interested in seeing my webs for my dracula story that I talked about a while back ago? Sorry that I didnt pm it to you ealier, but if you, or anyone, is still interested in reading them and giving some input I would be happy to do so. I already got some good input from someone.

You know who you are, and thnx for the info ;)

Sure, I'm always in the mood for quality stories. Maybe I'll show you the anime I'm working on, its kind of been all I can think about for the past while.

Well since then, I've gotten a riding lawn mower to mow all this nasty grass in our yard. Rented Dynasty Warriors Gundam which was an awesome game and I am gonna buye it. Went to a fake funeral at our school called "Shattered Dreams" (about drunk driving). Talked to some students about my stories and they told me they cant wait till I actually sit down and hand write it instead of showing them my webs. This one girl is like my moral support cause she wants to be a writter too and is writing stories and she is kind of like, "you can do it! I know you can!" type of person, which is good. People told me I should take her to prom, but I already decided I am not going, which stinks cause she's a senior. :sigh:

Anyways, I saw DB it was ok, nothing really special just another movie really. My bro told me that I should try LofR Conquest. He said its alot like Starwars: Battle Front and that I would like it, and to go see Wolverine. Dawn of war II has not been working for me and I am frustrated about that. :mad: My teacher was mad at me yesterday cause I finished with my work and she said I quit working and I said no Iam finished with it. So we had a little stand off. And...I think thats it...OH! I've been working on a new series called "Eclipse" It's suppose to be a manga but I cant draw like that, so I have to hand write it, but that will only make my writing skills better :cool: .

Even if you can't take your friend to the prom, you should try some social interaction in a secluded place where the two of you can converse and enjoy each other's comapny while showing off interest for each other in a romantic and intamite way.

What do they call those again? Oh yeah, a Date!

And what was the first thing I said, well that's a really complex and smart way of saying something simple! I'd jump on this action as soon as possible Miribilis, don't be like and let oppurtunities such as these pass you by. There's this shy girl at work that looks nice, but she isn't really my type so I'm not going to go for her. But don't let anything stop you dude, take everyone's advice and ask her out. Even if its not the prom, go for the next best thing and go out on a date

Yeah I know Bk, thx for the support. Actually today we had bumped into each other several times. We talked about our stories, and we also has a cermimony just about 40 mins ago, and we were talking to each other for a while too. And afterwards me and my family went to DQ to get some ice cream, and guess who showed up? Yup she did too, and we talked some more until we had to leave. I guess my dad was talking to me but I didnt even notice cause she walked in, and I started walking over to her to talk to her, and my dad jerked me back. Until he saw what I was doing then he let go, He told me he knew he was out classed. LOL!

Anyways, I was thinking about inviting her over to my house this friday to watch a movie, only thing is I dont drive, so it would be very embarrasing to have my folks pick her up. Oh well, but atleast after they dropped us off, they would leave the house to go to town. HHmmm...well just have to wait nd see.

Here's what I would do, go ask her to meet you somewhere for food, then you guys can walk back to your place. DON"T say you walked there or that you're walking back to your house, just start walking and act like its not even on your mind. If you play it like that, then things should be cool

Oh, not a good idea. :doubt: I live about 12-18 miles away from town (with a car), I live in the mid country in Texas. It would take about 4 hours to get home if we walked from town unfornately.

Anyways, I just finished my first drawing of my new story "Eclipse" its a picture of Wu Fang holding Leesa, with his symbol in the background. It took me about 2 and a-half hours to finish it, and its hstill hardly worth an applause but it was the best I could do. It may not have all the best feature but you can get a pretty good/general idea of what the characters would look like, if it was animated. I'll take a photo of it when I get home, and load it up on the pc, thats if my pc isnt acting up of course.

Edited by Mirabilis

Look forward to seeing it, I'll post the fun little sketch I made of the Black Angels trio for you

Well, you could always borrow a car....or maybe you can't

Unfornately, I dont have my license, and I havent been praticing my parking skills. lol. Ah, I can drive on the road, but cant park...how ironic. :rolleyes:

That sucks man. Iam sorry to hear that. :sigh:

Well, I was gonna go talk to her this morning, yesterday afternoon we were flirting around etc, but I saw her kissing on a freshmen so...yeah. :neutral::sigh:

WHAT?! She's a senior right? What kind of a senior kisses a freshmen? This doesn't make sense....well I would just play it off as you never saw it and keep flirting with her. Make your move and anything she had with this freshmen she'll probably forget about and be into you.

She's going to prom with him tomorrow. I wont be attending prom, I promised someone I wouldnt be going. Me and some friends are making some plans to hang out tomorrow though. Its me, two girls (of which I am both interested in), and the freshmen who is taking the senior to prom's, twin brother.

We might see X-men, or just chill at someone's house, or it might not work out at all. Only time will tell, unfornately...

My summer movie is gonna be T2. That looks so amazing! I hear starscream will be getting alot more dialogue in it. I hope that they show him haveing some confontations with megatron.

Anyways, things didnt work out and we wont be doing anything tomorrow. So, i'll be helping my father with cleaning up the yard. Maybe we can go into town and see a film or get a game or something too. Who knows.

That sucks, I just finished my first day at cold Stone, it was a bit rough but that was to be expected. It was my first day at a new job, so what would I expect?

It actually isn't cold working at an ice cream place. By 9pm it was 80 degrees in the store. I had to stay and mop the floors so by 11:30, I was covered in sweat

Yeah...I just watched a film on youtube about Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, and was disappionted because Trieze and Wufie arnt in it. :sad: I was very hopeful that they would add Trieze in the Tallgeese II, and Wufie in the Altron. I was sad that they didnt. They need to make a new game that uses the musuo mode but call it "Dynasty Warriors: The Gundam Crusades" and have this story pick up about 5 years after Gundam Wing, where they started Terriforming Mars. It would be a whole new story with three factions (like in the regular dynasty warriors games :shock: ). The new story would be about fighting over mars, to decide who's influence it would have while fighting over earth and the colonies as well. The Factions who be new but still have all the factions from the orginial gundam series.

The United Colonies This Faction is seeking to gain independence from the Earth and become its own ruling Nation. The Earth sees this as an act of War and moves to stop the movement. However, the colonist are determined to break away from the dictator ruling Earth and our willing to lay down their lives for their freedom. They have formed an allaince with all the colonies surrounding Earth and are determined to win the fight. Further more even the Colonies on the moon have joined forces with The United Colonies, which has given the Colonial Army a great stronghold against the Earth.

In the Game You could play as any gundam pilot that fought on behalf of the colonies. This faction would use the colonial armies from the regular series, all forms of the Zaku etc. would fight with the gundams. Mark II, Wing Zero, even Turn-A would be fighting the earth in this game.

United Earth's Sphere Federation Union This Faction is seeking to strengthen its control over the colonies and spread its control to the Moon Colonies and to Mars. The Colonial Independent Movement as given the Earth an excuse to go to war and send in Mobile Suits to the colonies to set a stronghold within them. Though they're many heros who fight for the Earth, such as the new-type Amuro, they see the Colonial movements as a civil war, and believe that they shouldnt be trying to seek a new type of government when they already have one. This faction no longer uses pilots for regular Mobile Suits, but rather has obtained the "Mobile Doll" system, to replace them. With less lives at stake the United Earth's Sphere Federation Union, is willing to do anything, to make sure the Colonies dont slip away.

In the Game You would be able to play as all the gundams, from the gundam series, that fought on behalf of earth. Gundam, Burning Gundam, Dragon Gundam, ZZ, Zeta etc. This faction would use the orginal earth army mobile suits, but would use the mobile doll system to replace pilots; which is why the third faction was formed.

Cyrus This faction is consisted of the pilots, and Earth's Sphere Federation Union leaders that disagreed with the replacement of the "Mobile Doll" system and left the Earth's Sphere Federation Union, to conquer Mars, the Colonies, and Earth, to start life all over, by destroying the civilizations and starting over with their own political views instead of the other faction's views. This army mainly consist of veterans from the earths army, criminals who are hated by both coloniest and the earth, but are just trying to make a living, and the anti-heros from each show. The leader of this orginaztion is none other than Trieze himself. Perhaps, the only Faction with the "Purifying" idealology, Oz and other orginaztions have come together to form this new orginaztion "Cyrus". Perhaps, the most misuderstood faction, this orginaztion has the most to loose if they should fail to complete their goal. Not only is this army seen as traitors to the Earth's Sphere Federation Union, they are also seen as war criminals from the United Colonies for their past. If they shall fail they would be trialed and shamed for the rest of their lives. Though they put up the front of a total-war clan, their true motives is to wipe out those who would prolongue wars and start them. They wish to start live over, and let it be one of peace, without the knowledge of the past or of any type of government. As of now, they are in control of Mars and are moving against The Earth's Sphere Federation Union.

In the Game you can play as any anti-hero from any gundam series. They leader of this faction would be Trieze in the Tallgeese II, his personal bodygaurd would be Zechs in the Epyon and Lady Une in the Mercurius. Zechs right hand person would be Noin in the Vayeate. This army would use the mobile suits from Gundam Wing, the Leos etc. You could also play as Scharwtz in the Shadow, and Char in the Hyaku Shiki etc.

You could choose which faction you would want to fight for, and which gundam (all gundams from any and all series) you would want to play as. Each faction would all have the same story just told from that persons view. It would also have the same ending, where the Coloniest and the Anti Earth Faction "Cyrus" are forced to join forces due to the over-whelming numbers of the mobile dolls. (the system used in the Mobile Suit that was originally used for the Earths Army in "Mobile Suit Gundam"). They would fight over earth, while Cyrus is secretly planning to ram a ship into the earths main Head Quarters to destroy the earth and start their reign all over, and betray the colonist at the same time and try to take over them as well.

I think that would be one awesome game! :cool:

I've actually been planning this, cause its sort of a fan story. ;)

Edited by Mirabilis

I would love to pilot the Hyaku Shiki! That was one powerful mobile suit, and piloted by char....that made it so much deadlier. They also need to include the Zeon G or as everyone calls it, the zeong...