Sign in to follow this  
Mirabilis

Mirabilis's life

you should probably pm them to anyone who is interested.

you want to publish them and possibly make money off them?

don't post them to a public forum where anyone can take it.

Alucard is the son of Dracula and is trying to kill him because he doesnt like what his father does, and he changed his name to Alucard to show that he represents the exact opposite of what his father does.

i guess if you don't refer to his mother as Lisa, then you're ok. because these concepts should not really copyrighted.

Thats some real good advise Ryuki. But I am not in it for the money, i just want my books to be known throughout the years, and centuries like the Illiad, and LotR, Grapes of Wrath and etc. But thats my dream the realism of that is very rare.

Ok though who would be interested in seeing my web so far? If you have any feedback (for those who want to see it) it would be very much aprrciate it.

i don't know what a web is....

but i am interested to see it.

I must warn you though, words scare me so if it's a LOT of words, I might freak out and not look at it.

Heh, unfortunately your wrong BK :redface:

A web, is like a BrainStorming, or the highlight of a paragraph or Ch. It is just an idea and it can be changed if neccisary (I know it is spelled wrong :sad: )

My Webs, are constructed by Ch.'s and some are pretty wordie, but I tried to write as few words as possible. Really I just wrote down the main plot of that Ch. This is a very good tool for writing. In a way think of it as taking notes so you dont forget what you wanted to write down :wink:

You then write, what you wanted to write, around your notes. Its like a guide line for your paper, or story.

I'll p.m. my first web Ryuki. I am already done with all four webs for my books, but for some reason Microsoft Words decided to delete random Ch.'s from my book 4 web. So now I have to go find my web 4 that I printed out and write it again. Atleast it wasnt lost forever :smile:

Edited by Mirabilis

Wow, its been a while since I last posted in here. So much has happened since then, so I'll give a summary up to now.

Basically, I moved from Ohio, to Texas. The move was misserable. I didnt go to school for almost 3 weeks. I got in a directing/filming class at school but we dont ever do any assignments. My school is nice, but has major pregnancy and drug problems (i think 8 girls are pregnant at the high school. But i hear their middle school is worse!) My school is filled with beautiful girls. Most are mexicans :badgrin: My school never gives hoemwork. Alot of things have been going pretty good for me down here, unlike it did up in Ohio. And I am going to go see "The Devil Wears Prada" (no not the movie!) that band is so amazing! And I am going to an anime con in August, and I want to go as either Guyver II or Guyver 0.

That about sums everything up, up to now. Take care everyone.

Edited by Mirabilis

good see you online back on.

you're living in texas? is that where "my name is earl" is set?

I like that show and that looks like a nice place to live.

If anyone lives near earl its me. Their gang lives in camden county and I live in the next county over. Sounds like an improvement for you buddy

actually i did a search for it earlier. it's a fictional place called camden. it's filmed in LA apparently. i was just thinking, their accents and the environment looked to me like it could be texas. but i'm not too clued up on that.

Camden, fictional?! Thats 100% wrong cause I live next to Camden. I'm not sure where exactly the show is supposed to take place, but I know its in Camden County. But yeah the real city of camden is just like what you see in the show except for a lot more black people.

Hey Miribilis, you're still in high School right? You get accepted to college yet or are you still waiting for an acceptance letter?

BK, I didn't say camden is fictional.

I said the show is set in a fictional place that is named camden.

I.E. it's not the real camden.

there is no way that earl is set in the real camden. the climate is totally wrong.

Yes BK, i am still in highschool. I am waiting for UCLA to start accepting applications, so I can apply there. I looked them up already and it said that they will start accepting applications between spring and fall. so I will prop send my application next week because thats my spring break.

Dont worry about it, I am happy though that two of my friends are getting into guyver (they told me its there new favorite anime and they love it!) and they want to join this forum.

Edited by Mirabilis

WOOH. Its been so long since I last posted in here.

UHH I didnt get to apply to UCLA yet! :cry::sad: I really need to get on that.

Ok, well I missed the Prada show, so I was sad, but I still will prop go to the Anime Con. I most likely wont go as the guyver but will most likely go as either Captain Han from "Hellsing" or Hiei from "Yu Yu Hakusho".

Things have been going nice so far, I got Dawn of War II for my pc, but I cant play it yet unfornately. And besides that all I've really been doing is watching videos on youtube, because there's really not much to do down here and alot of my stuff is still packed up. :sad:

Though there is a cute girl that I would like to take to prom, but...

THEN GO FOR IT!!!!!! Dude I soooooooooooo regret not taking the girl I liked to the prom.

I heard that DoW 2 needs a really updated computer. But if you're into the tabletop game's fluff, then you'll be disappointed like I was. I finally got to playing Resident Evil 5 and I've already died 5 times :lol: But its soooo worth it! I've been waiting to play this game since the day it came out. I went home and bought it without thinking and remembered I left my PS3 in my dorm room! So it sat there on my desk for a whole week and all I could do was just dream of what the game was going to be like. I have not been disappointed yet, despite my constant deaths

Well I did two weeks ago. She said that she went last year with a guy (who isnt here anymore) and she only wants to have the memory of prom, spent with him alone. Sounds very deep and she obeviously really cares about him. Thats ok though, there will always be future possibilities with other people. We are friends now, and thats still fine. :biggrin: