Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Kenji's Random thoughts

I have decided that I like dark meat a great deal better than white meat; at least as far as turkey goes. It's more flavorful, and it has a much nicer texture. White meat is better for sandwiches, though.

from the packets that i buy, it seems bergamot is a flower. I don't know what citrus actually means, what it refers to.

I have decided that I like dark meat a great deal better than white meat; at least as far as turkey goes. It's more flavorful, and it has a much nicer texture. White meat is better for sandwiches, though.

I know exactly what you mean...well as far as turkey. its tasteless to me and has no flavor. Me, ive always been a red meat person, i love ham :biggrin: ! But in the case of white meat I would say fish, and chicken, never Turkey.

Edited by Mirabilis

Lol, you should go to the website and watch all of the urated ones, their so funny! They also have all of the messing with sasquatch videos their. My favorite one is the one were the guys put sasquatch's hand in warm water and make him pee on himself lol....of course...at the end the guy gets punched into a tree lol.

Tonight is a very cold night, especially for this area. But, as my mom has been known to say, at least there's no snow. :wink:

how cold?

it's around 8°C here.

and it gets colder at night.

it was 28 degrees feire.. fiernigh... fair-in-height... gawd i cant spell today... excuse me.

i seen snow before.. i was actually walking outside in the snow with a sleevless shirt , shorts, and sandels.. i love cold weather.. im... very well insulated.. yeah... lol.. it snowed here a couple of years ago. i cant say i found too impressive. mostly cause i slipped an fell...

I'm surprised it would snow in colorado. must be high altitude?

well kenji...

it's not the snow that you should blame. if you live in an area where snow is likely, you will have your innards frozen no matter what!

so to have snow, just makes it worthwile. :mrgreen: