Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Kenji's Random thoughts

I love Galaxy Quest; it's one of my favorite movies. I can't quite remember if it came out in the nineties, though it did come out on video. Still, I love it and really enjoy watching it. :mrgreen:

I should really get to bed now, though...

Perhaps the ruling in the states is quite different, seeing that I live no where near the states.

I also remember Galaxy Quest. that's the one where Tim Allen plays the captain of a starship in a TV series, which aliens mistook as a documentary. It did came out in 1999, so technically, it's still in the 90's era.

Wahaha, Ken Murakami. New Member Eat Ken 3 times. Ken change name. Ken now Kenji. kenji feels creepy. :lol:

What's so creepy about Eatken3? Does it have something to do with him eating you 3 times? :lol:

Well, the I.D. debacle is over and done with, I'm happy to say. I'll have the card in about three to four weeks. I'll get it in the mail, so I don't even have to worry about going back to Santa Cruz to pick it up. I like that. :cool:

This is my official Last Post Before Bed; Goodnight all, and I hope those of you in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, and any other timezone where it's night, have a good night sleep.

I'll see you guys later. :cool:

how did you arrange it?

did you do it over the internet?

it's good that you're getting it anyway!!

I have now tasted dark chocolate coco; it's good for when you want something less sweet than normal coco, but I wasn't quite in the mood for it when I had it. I have plenty of normal-type coco, however, so life is good.

oh ha ha. funny cat person. lol! mint... ment.. all sound the same right?! right!?

everybodies a critic....

ever had sassifrass tea?

its really.. rich flavored, so i cant drink a whole lot. but i love it. i also had french vanilla flavored. that was pretty good, but only when its hot imo. when it gets cold it changes the taste.

i have tried other.. cheap quality flavored tea.. didnt impress me.. among those were mango tea, peach tea, strawberry tea.. but i never cared for all them...

Jasmine Tea is tea boiled in Jasmine Leaf. This is a traditional Chinese Tea, along with Chrysanthenum tea and others.