Sign in to follow this  
Kenji Murakami

Kenji's Random thoughts

Looking at my current - or rather past, now - postcount, I relized that if I had 1000 more posts, I would have a postcount that bore a striking resemblance to my birth year. :cool: That's kind of a fun realization. :biggrin:

hehe, thats funny.

i still got some years left on me, i mean posts left... yeah..

an i think i double posted by accident... but i do love the cold twice as much as the regular person, so kenji?

quite your chillin hatin, ya hear??

i know what we can do. we can puit kenji in a freezer, then pump pheromones into hte air and make her high as a kite. then she will associate cold with bliss. :badgrin:

Well, I finally got my Paypal account linked up to my bank account. So now all I have to do is wait for the verification, since I just got the bank account itself set up for online transactions. All in all, I'm pleased but more than a little impatient.

I think I'll have my Paypal account confirmed and linked to my bank account by Friday; either that or next Tuesday, since the site said 3-5 business days. I'm really hoping it's Friday, though. That would be much better.

ACTUALLY

whoa my caps were on.

actually i think shes having way too much fun with the emoticons... i wonder wat a emoticon war would look like... my smiley face would beat your smiley face any day!!!

i wish for a lot of things kenji.

great news about your paypal account, do you wanna trade?? cause i um.. :redface: locked myself out last night...

i forgot my email address i had when i made that account, and my password.. so i gotta call a number an get it reactivated... :sigh:

why does this always happen to me??? :cry:

i wish for a lot of things kenji.

great news about your paypal account, do you wanna trade?? cause i um.. :redface: locked myself out last night...

i forgot my email address i had when i made that account, and my password.. so i gotta call a number an get it reactivated... :sigh:

why does this always happen to me??? :cry:

My heart goes out to you Larz! I've had that happen to me several times before. Sometimes I forgot my info but it was mainly due to me being grounded from the pc so long that, since I didnt write it down, and didnt activate it daily I forgot it. :cry:

i think im a bad luck magnet.

omg... i so forgot to read the last bunch of chapters of dual life... ugh... i forgot we're i left off at... guess im gonna have to start from scratch.. hehe. just my luck?? :lol:

Uck, it's cold and drizzly; yesterday night was freezing, so much so that I ended up going to bed three hours earlier than usual just to avoid the cold - something I think I might end up doing again - and I don't like it.

Can we just skip to spring now?