Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

HyperGuyvers Blog

Like i said though, I was lucky enough to not get bit. But now my neighbor next door is saying that Black Widows are starting to appear around his property so now we have to be careful around the house when outside.

Now for some new things. I'm going to share some images and a video of my life. Well, actually of my animals and some of my things. First, the video.

Bailie Goes Nuts

That's is my parents youngest of their 2 dachshunds. She's only 5 yrs old while the older just turned 10 yrs old earlier in the year.

I will also be posting images within the next few posts.

post-6-0-74393500-1309364991_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-43888800-1309364992_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-05146400-1309364993_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-77771900-1309364993_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-48765200-1309364994_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-21357000-1309364995_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-91638700-1309364995_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-77256600-1309364996_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-59784600-1309364997_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-43548700-1309364998_thumb.jpg

All the images of my figures and the stuff placed on the bar top and hallway were shots taken when I did a bit of Spring Cleaning 2 months ago.

If anything, the Spring Cleaning of my entire room took about 7 hours total...non-stop.

post-6-0-31143600-1309365245_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-23181300-1309365246_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-00768500-1309365247_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-65203300-1309365247_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-51158400-1309365248_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-38749500-1309365346_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-13006700-1309365347_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-96432800-1309365347_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-74637000-1309365348_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-57888300-1309365349_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-20043000-1309365350_thumb.jpg

I don't know what spring cleaning is.

but seeing your surroundings is pretty awesome!

your street is interesting. there is no path and your garden has no visible border.

around here it is very unusual to see a property with no wall or fence or hedge. and I can't think of any place that has no path by the side of the road. where would people walk?

I guess people must walk on the road.

it's cool to see your pets. that dog is rather noisy XD

Spring cleaning is a sort of tradition, where people typically bring out their rugs, and anything else they don't clean regularly and clean it. Some people also use it as a chance to get rid of things they don't want to keep anymore. My family doesn't do it every spring, but sometimes we'll shampoo the rugs. That's a real hassle, since we have to move everything out of the way, and then keep it off until the carpet dries. :rolleyes:

ah is that where garage sales come from?

those things don't exist here either.

although we do have 'car boot sales'. I guess that is a similar thing.

yeah we don't take rugs out to clean in spring because we don't have rugs really. we have fully carpeted floors in the living space and lino in the kitchen areas. there are exceptions of course but i think that is the norm.

Yes and no on that part Ryuki. Garage/Yard Sales can come from Spring Cleaning but other times they come from points in a families life when a couple decide that they have too much junk and, instead of wanting to just throw it away, decide to sell it to those that might find joy in the things for sale.

Well, here's a picture of myself I took earlier after I got cleaned up from yard work. It's my day off from work so I'm a bit laid back today...especially after mowing the front yard. That's why my hair looks somewhat wet and slick. I'm also about...what...around 306 lbs in this picture.

post-6-0-49448400-1310418903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryuu-Oh

ah is that where garage sales come from?

those things don't exist here either.

although we do have 'car boot sales'. I guess that is a similar thing.

yeah we don't take rugs out to clean in spring because we don't have rugs really. we have fully carpeted floors in the living space and lino in the kitchen areas. there are exceptions of course but i think that is the norm.

We don't actually take our carpets out to clean them, either. Mom just rents a carpet shampooer; something that kind of looks like a big, red vacuum cleaner that you fill with water. That's why we have to wait for the carpets to dry, too.

That would possibly be the Rug Doctor equipment, Kenji.

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing a new music video based around Kamen Rider OOO's PuToTyra combo but I'm stuck between four different songs. they're all from the same group but I just can't decide which one I want to use. The group is Egypt Central. Here are the four songs.

Over and Under

White Rabbit

You Make Me Sick

Ghost Town

Any input on which song you all think might be best would be helpful.

Yes! I just got my Kamen Rider OOO Full Combo Album in today, around 20 minutes ago.

I'm leaving it sealed for now until I find time to open it.

Well, Kamen Rider OOO only has 3 more episodes left until it ends and then I can get my project into full swing. I released a Version 1 of my PuToTyra music video with the forms' theme song, POWER to TEARER. Now, Version 2 will be much better. I will be starting it once the series ends so that I'll have all the PuToTyra clips that I'll be needing. Plus, Durendal was kind enough to translate the song for me so Version 2 will have subtitles.

Well guys, my computer finally crashed a couple of weeks ago after going on strong for a little over 7 years. So, i was stuck using my parents laptop for a small while but I now have a big shiney new laptop of my own. Downside, I don't have my installation disc for Photoshop 7 anymore but the company that built my laptop, HP, is supposed to be sending me the software for Photoshop Elements 10. That was supposed to have been installed into the laptop but it never was so I had to call HP and now they're sending me the software.

That's about it for me right now.

damn, what a pain in the backside !

it's good that you are sorted now though. a shame you are going to be stuck with photoshop elements.

I'm sure you'll sort something out though.

well, if I can save up some money I may try and purchase either CS 4, 5 or 6 off of Ebay or Quibids seeing as nearly all torrents for those are either for the extended versions which require me to have the original CS which I never had, no ISO key codes for proper activation or they had some nasty viruses embedded within them.

So, yeah, I'm stuck with PS E 10 until I can get a copy of CS4, 5 or 6.

Been a long, long, LONG time since I've done a blog post.  Well, I still work nights at the store and my laptop is still the best thing I have at my side right now.  I'm finding the new chapters of Guyver to really bring my interest in the series back.  SO many twists and turns lately.

My personal fanfics have slowed down for now to being almost on hiatus as I work as an editor for a collab group that does Kamen Rider fanfic.  9x's out of 10, those stories end up as harem stories but, meh, it gives me something to do during my spare time.  Been spending some of my other spare time watching movies and playing games such as Darksiders 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengence and Ninja Gaiden 3.

With the tokusatsu portion of my life, I'm not really like KyouRyuuger all that much and Wizard is starting to become truly interesting.  I'm also loving the new GARO series right now.  The tarnished form of Garo makes it look really sick.

Other than that, not much to report in my life.

Sigh....and my weeks just gets worse and worse.  Got my tax returns in on Monday, barely over 1K, but I had to use a little over $200 of that on bills.  Now my car broke so I have to get it fixed.  The gear shift cable snapped so, with having it towed, the parts and the labor, it's gonna cost me between $200-$300 to get it fixed.  Not to mention I get paid this Friday but nearly all of that paycheck is being given to my folks for my portion of the bills of the house such as utilities, electric and phone/cable.

Yeah, not a good week for me, monetarily speaking.

Lifes a bitch aint it, 

it all seems to happen all at once like life knows when theres money coming your way it doesn't want you to have any for yourself.

chin up mate .