Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

HyperGuyvers Blog

Oh yeah, there are good reasons why Toei never designs bulky rider final forms.

I noticed that Blade King Form never did its kick finisher,this was probably due to the suit being bulky.

Though i need to see W's extreme form do a kick finisher again.It design seems to be able to do one.It seems a bit like Decade Complete.

EDIT.

Okay.........after discussing with Tales it still does not really work that well.

But i gained more fixed ideals of him.

1.Cosmos's technology is like the Masari's from Universe at War.

2.I wanted the real enemy to come from the reaches of Dark Space.The unknown reaches of the cosmos.

Edited by spectre555

Actually, I don't know much Japanese at all. Just basic words and phrases. I pick up on things and then look up the words to understand the meaning.

This helps me in watching anime, tokusatsu and drama's in RAW format as I can pick out some words and phrases which then allows me to combine with what I'm seeing thus I get a slight bit of knowing what's happening in an episode.

As for how hard it is, it depends on how hard it is for someone to learn a second language. It may be hard for some yet easy for others.

That, and if I'm trying to find certain meanings for words or want an English phrase put into Japanese but I can't quite figure it out I just ask someone I know if they possibly lend me a hand.

This is one reason why I started that topic in the General Whatever Section a couple of years ago titled 'Japanese Word of the Week'. We can either put a word that's not listed in there with what it means in English and it's also a place to ask for help on Japanese words and the language in general.

I would say if you wish to learn the language then maybe try Rosette Stone. It is the most leading language teaching program out there right now and it covers of 60 languages (including Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, German, etc...).

As for learning how to read Japanese.....Ryuki and Durendal know how to do that better than I ever could so they would have better answers on that part.

Oh yeah, there are good reasons why Toei never designs bulky rider final forms.

I noticed that Blade King Form never did its kick finisher,this was probably due to the suit being bulky.

Though i need to see W's extreme form do a kick finisher again.It design seems to be able to do one.It seems a bit like Decade Complete.

W C-J Xtreme does do a kick finisher on Dr. Isaka (Weather Dopant). It just doesn't destroy him.....fully.

I'm thinking it could really be hard for me to learn Japanese.

I heard the Golden Age for language learning fades around when the child is 7 years old.

And looking at the state of the second language i have,Chinese(which i isn't really that good),i cannot really predict now what would happen if i tried Japanese.

Though,my goal isn't to learn how to speak it,but learn how to read it.

Why do i want to be able to read it?Well,i want to be able to read manga and visual novels in Japanese.

Edited by spectre555

you need to speak it to read it.

you can get some idea of what is going on by the meaning of the kanji, but without knowing the grammar structure, all you get is a few vague ideas.

anyway, spectre, this is toku warriors blog. if you want to talk about japanese learning, maybe you can talk about it in the japanese learning thread, or make one.

either toku warrior doesn't actually mind you writing this in here or he is too polite to ask you to stop.

either way, it could be considered rude.

there are a number of people on here with knowledge of japanese so make a thread or post in a related thread and you'll get some good responses.

I usually don't mind but it would probably be better to post any questions about the Japanese language in the Japanese word of the week thread or another type of similar thread located in the General whatever section. You'll get help much faster in there....as Ryuki just stated.

Here are the links to such topics.

Japanese Word of the Week

Kanji

Kanji 2. Combining names to make new ones

Now, of course if you need any help with fanfiction ideas or need to discuss something about one of your stories then feel free to post it here or PM me.

Well,i know Japanese has 3 kinds of words.

I can recognize 1 type,because i learnt Chinese.But i'm leave that for later.

Ok,i do have questions,but on other matters for now.

1.So....Why did you decide to make Magnus to be the so called counterpart of Decade?What gave you that idea?

2.This is about anime,ok,i realize everyone is different.

But it seems i can't seem to be able to fully understand Japanese culture ,their tastes and stuff like that.

It sort of disrupts my immersion into their media when more of these kind of aspects come into play.

I might be Asian,but still these seem to be quite foreign to me.

Edited by spectre555

To answer ?#2, it's only that every culture is different but, like every other country, Japan's culture constantly changes and reshapes itself to fit with the rest of the world while at the same time staying true to itself and not loosing it's old culture. It integrates the old with the new, keeping things constant.

By reading up on their ways of life and why they do some of the things they do you may find it easier to understand some of the anime you have a hard time following.

As for ?#1....good question really.

At first, I wanted to make Magnus as a type of play on Decade. You know, a spoof. It wasn't meant to go very far but after some retweeking here and there and the beginning of the Decade collab, Magnus began to grow more into an alternate Decade. Like two sides of the same coin. I designed him to be more versatile and even more deadly than Decade but then realized that they are both on the same power convergence, no matter their origins.

Decade, the destroyer of worlds and Magnus, the ender of creation. Since, if you look at it, Decades crosses the multiverse, a shortened term for parallel dimensions and/or parallel worlds/universes. He has the ability to destroy those worlds/universes.

Magnus, though not one to cross into another beings universe, can destroy all creation and thus meaning he can destroy the universe and/or dimension it's located in. He is the exact copy yet also the exact opposite of Decade.

Decade can become a near perfect copy of almost any GOOD Rider as long as he has their card of memory within the RideBooker. The collab expands upon that, giving his powers and abilities a more divine touch. He can also summon shadow clones (dopplegangers) of the ultimate forms of those Riders via the K-Touch when using his Complete Form.

Magnus, as I designed and then constantly redesigned him, takes this one step further and yet in a totally different direction. Like Decade, he can make copies of himself via an ILLUSION data card. He can also summon helpers like DiEnd with a summon data card, MAGNATROOPERS. But, unlike Decade, he does not become a near perfect copy of another GOOD Rider.

Instead, he uses the form cards to incorporated the powers and abilities of both GOOD and EVIL DC universe characters into his suit. The suit then changes color and shape depending on the contract being used. Now, this is also different with Alex as well.

In the beginning of the Magnus series, Magnus can only use the powers and abilities of those he contracts to the degree to which they can use them. His form during the early part is actually not his real form. In the beginning, he uses the ADVENTATION card of his grandfather, the 11th Magnus, as a type of training suit. SO he can become use to his powers. Once that card is destroyed later on in the middle of the series he then moves onto his OWN ADVENTATION card. Unlike the 11th's card which gave him aura vents to expel excess energy from, his card allows his suit to change color and shape to fit the elements, powers and abilities of the one contracted. His real suit also augments and amplifies those powers to their zenith.

He can also use his version of Decade's FFR cards to actually force evolve those he's contracted into more powerful, deadlier versions of themselves. They don't transform into some weird creature or a really big weapon, their evolve into a better battle warrior. Their powers are then taken to the extreme, making them even stronger that Magnus's form cards.

So, like I said, Magnus is a play on Decade but he is also now considered the parallel opposite of Decade.

K,i've got bad news.REBEL might be quitting the collab.

Somehow,i knew deep down,this fic might turn out unsuccessful after all.

You know,this is starting to look like back then like it was with Kiva Unleashed.

We all might be actually using the fic to escape the harsh reality of the thing it was based on.

But, i believe even if it failed in the end, we still all gained something from it.

==========

I find that i can't actually really appreciate the humor and fanservice in Japanese media.

It seems nice in small and short amounts,but i feel kind of "overdosed" when i sudden get a flurry of pantsu or boob flashes.Or worse than that,when we get to the visual novel eros.I would get sick and disgusted from that.

Btw,what did you think of the 11eyes anime?

I felt quite stupid when i got to the visual novel version.It was so much more superior.

Edited by spectre555

So are you saying you might want to just end the collab then???

Also, nope, never say the anime. I have it DLed and saved to one of my external harddrives but haven't felt an urge to watch it yet.

Ok,one last question for now.

I was curious,which superheroes and villains does Magnus have in his deck?

Btw,from what you described of Magnus's suit color and shape changes,it reminds me more of W actually.

Sorta. W's suit changes color and the track areas on his chest, shoulders, wrists and ankles change color and patterns for each Gaia Memory.

Magnus's first form used on the beginning of the series is that of the 11th Magnus. His true basic form is that of the 13th. With him being half-alien (lykrocsian - Meaning Light Angel in their tongue), his power is much greater than any Magnus that has emerged after the fall and corruption of the 4th Magnus. Thus, when using his real ADVENTATION card, his powers and his form shifts are much stronger and wildly improved.

Now, as for the hero's and villains in his arsenal. At the beginning he only has 4 (all villains). Then after a few chapters he'll gain 4 more (heroes). Then, just before the high point of Arc 2 which is the Trigon arc, he'll gain two more (also heroes) and then 1 more near the end of the series ( another villain....which has yet to be decided on). I'll explain the powers and abilities with each form card. Arc 1 forms will have a * and Arc 2 will have a **next to the names. (WARNING: This will be somewhat long).

Arc 1 Villains

Slade* - The main enemy of the Teen Titans. He is a cold and cunning man who is a master of martial arts and of swordsmanship. His true name is Slade Wilson but also used to go by the nickname, Deathstroke the Terminator. When Magnus uses the power of the DEATHSTROKE ADVENTFORM card, he gains supreme stealth abilities, higher sword skill, faster reflexes and pyrokenetic abilities (Which Slade demonstrated having for a short time in the cartoon series when he was serving Trigon).

Tala* - A witch of extreme power who was once a lover of Grog, she was supposedly sacrificed and killed by Lex Luthor in an attempt to revive Braniac but instead revived Darkside. In the Magnus series, she is resurrected by Slade so that he can use her for his own purposes in defeating the Titans. Though, Tala has other....romantic ideas....in mind for Slade. the two eventually form a romantic bond that is only displayed in private. Tala acts as a surrogate mother to Slades' daughter, Rose. When Magnus uses the power of the TALA ADVENTFORM card, he gains magical powers that enhance his own and can also summon a scepter to use as a back-up weapon next to his Soutenjuu Blaster, Thunder Bo lo, Magna Lancer and Hikari no Ken.

Killer Frost* - An ace criminal with the power of ice at her command, she is as ruthless as she is daring. In the Magnus series, she ends up being hired by Slade and forms a team with Tala and Atomic Skull. She and Skull soon begin forming a close bond that edges on the lines of love yet stay close like those of siblings. Along with Tala, she has a soft spot for Alex, considering herself as a type of surrogate big sister and will usually help him in a fight against the Majin and Akujin. When Magnus uses the power of the KILLER FROST ADVENTFORM card, he gains immensely powerful ice powers and can withstand sheer cold of a temperature of -280 degree F. This card is the most used AF card within Alex's deck. He can boost this power even further by doing a FORMCOMBO, fusing Frost's powers with those of Tala. Thus he assumes the form and powers of KILLER TALA.

Atomic Skull* - The heavy hitting brute with the flaming atomic green head, Skull makes up the muscles of the Death Trifecta (made up of Tala, Killer Frost and Atomic Skull). He shares a good friendship with Tala and an even closer relationship with Frost. He likes fighting but loves money even more. Thus, working for Slade brings him both of his joys. He has also been known to but heads with Alex's brother, Edward (a.k.a. Kamen Rider Dreadus). When Magnus uses the power of the ATOMIC SKULL ADVENTFORM card, his helmet becomes a blaze of green fiery energy from which he produce powerful energy blast from. his strength also slightly increases but his speed slightly lowers. He can compensate for this by doing a FORMCOMBO, which is the use of two AF cards at the same time. By combining this card with that of Slades, he can take on the form and powers of DEATHSKULL.

Arc 1 Heroes

Starfire* - The naive princess of Tamaran and the girlfriend of Dick Grayson (a.k.a. Robin & Night Wing), she is a member of the Teen Titans and also a part-time super model. When not being a hero, she goes by Kori Anders, which is the Earth play of her Tamaranean name Koriand'r. She is the only person to learn that Alex is Magnus before the Trigon arc. She treats him like any other person, as a dear friend. When Magnus uses the power of the STARFIRE ADVENTFORM card, he gains faster flight speed, enhanced strength and the ability to fire Star bolts from his hands and eyes.

Wonder Woman* - The Amazon Princess who fights for the Justice League, she is a remarkable fighter and yet also a very gentle woman. She is in love with Bruce Wayne (a.k.a. Batman) but he doesn't seem to show the same interest though he does care for her deep down. She tries her best to help nurture the budding relationship between Alex and Rachel and considers Magnus a worthy opponent. When Magnus uses the power of the WONDER WOMAN ADVENTFORM card, he gains enhanced strength and agility. his flight speed is not increased but his armor increases in defense. To boost this power even further, he can perform a FORMCOMBO and combine the powers of both Wonder Woman's and Starfire's AF cards. With this, he can assume the form and powers of WONDEFIRE.

Green Lantern* - A member of both the Lantern Corp. and a founding member of the Justice League, he is a formidable fighter. In love with Shayera Hall (a.k.a. Hawk Girl) he ends up reuniting with her, starting up their old relationship. In the Magnus series, he is cautious of Magnus and uses the half-translated manuscripts written about the 1st Magnus to help guide his actions against the Rider. When Magnus uses the power of the GREEN LANTERN ADVENTFORM card, he assumes all the powers and abilities of the Green Lantern.

Superman* - The last son of Krypton and one of the strongest beings in the universe, Superman (a.k.a. Clark Kent) has almost no equal in strength and is also considered the co-leader of the JLU alongside the part-timer Batman. He is the one who is most after to capture Magnus and to make sure he is not a threat to the Earth. In love with Loise Lane, he ends up becoming irrational in fighting his opponent when she's around. Something which Magnus easily takes advantage of. Magnus is also known to carry a piece of Kryptonite around with him at all times just in case he has no choice but to fight head to head with the man of steel. When Magnus uses the power of the SUPERMAN ADVENTFORM card, he gains incredible strength, speed, defense and flight abilities. Undoubtedly his most powerful AF, it's also his most rarely used as it takes a great tole of physical strain on Alex's body with each use. Though, if the enemy is extremely strong, he can then perform a FORMCOMBO and combine this card with that of the Green Lantern's, thus assuming the form and powers of SUPER LANTERN.

Arc 2 Heroes

Cyborg** - The teen half robot / half human fighter of the Teen Titans, he is also their medical technician and engineer. He is a good friend of Alex and Edward (one of the few hero friends Ed has anyway) and is dating his long time friend Sarah Sims. Though when concerning Magnus, he becomes a brutal warrior, having witnessed the destruction he can bring when Alex one went into DarkHawk mode after loosing control of his powers for a slight moment. He is also one of the few Titan members who can fight the Rider head on while not using an AF card. When Magnus uses the power of the CYBORG ADVENTFORM card, he gains a mechanical look and can reform his limbs into weapons. He can also somehow communicate with machinery as well. This is also the only AF card that can perform a multi-FORMCOMBO. He can combine this card with Atomic Skulls, Starfire's and Green Lantern's AF cards and can assume the form and powers of either CYBER SKULL, CYBERFIRE and/or CYBER LANTERN.

Dr. Fate** - The mystic and sorcerer of the Justice League, he is also a family friend of the Raiker family. He has been friends with Megumi (Alex's mom) for years and is the godfather to all 3 of her children. He is constantly adored by Sana, bullied by Edward and teased by Alex (who normally refers to him as Tin Head). He tries constantly to tell the JLU and TT that Magnus is not a threat to them but they never really listen to him. Even then, he always helps the young Rider out of tough situations when it comes to fighting the league and when it comes to casting spells. It is Fate that then helps to fully translate the Lantern Corps. manuscript on the 1st Magnus, though it is then too late with the supposed death of Alex just before Trigon appears. After this incident, he leaves the League, siding with the Raikers. When Magnus uses the power of the DR. FATE ADVENTFORM card, he gains a regal appearance and great magical abilities. This is the only AF card that cannot perform a FORMCOMBO.

Does that help explain them more???

Edited by Toku Warrior

Oh yes,i watched Teen Titans when it was locally broadcasted.Those were great times.

Slade was quite a villain to Robin.

But if memory served me right, i don't remember seeing him dead or his identity actually revealed.

Just to rephase a previous question....(the fanservice thing)

I can't get into titles like Seikon no Qwaser or Ikkitousen for some reason.

I like ecchi,but for some reason titles like that have some strange trait in their fanservice that seems to make me think it's sleazy.

No,really,i ask myself,is this sort of thing supposed to technically make me have an erection or undergo emesis(vomiting)?

Hmm,i just realized that W could be the most powerful of all the Kamen Riders produced by Toei so far.

Even beats Decade when i thought about it.

Its amazing how simple concepts behind his powers and abilities can actually be very versatile and powerful in application as opposed to riders who are often given lots of equipment and power ups forms.

This also give W a better chance at dealing with tough opponents.Even if he is no match,he has options he can always take to try turn the tide of the battle or escape.

Edited by spectre555

Very true, which is why I am going to great lengths to overhaul 5 Riders: Magnus, Hopper, Jouga, Neos and Omni-Rider.

It's their final forms that I'm reworking. After seeing how W's simplicity works so well with only very little gadgets I think I can incorporate them into those 5.

Jouga - Uses the Ookami-ken and the uttering of an ancient phrase to unlock his ultimate form.

Neos - after reworking many ideas, including story concept, his final form achievement is where his inserts they Neo Key into the his NeoDriver.

Hopper - the Ben 10 version of a Rider. I am using the ideaology that 'Nobody's Perfect'. Guess where I got that idea from. By him realizing this he can fully utilize Hopper's true potential.

Omni-Rider - He first attaches the Omni bracket to the front of his OmniDriver and then inserts the Templar Stone to go into Templar form. After that first time he then only needs to attach the bracket for this effect.

Magnus - Creation's Ender. To achieve his greatest potential is so easy that even he never would have guessed. Unlike Decade who must use the K-Touch with a certain 9 button combo, Magnus does it different. Like Kuuga, his driver shifts form. thus becoming the EnDriver. Then he just has to pour his power into it to unlock it, thus creating Magnus Xtinction Form.

I laughed when i thought of Code Geass's R2 second opening song and Magnus.

Lol,if Magnus had a theme song it would be World End.

So,what kind of opponent required Extinction form to beat in Magnus's series?

Magnus himself actually. Remember what I said about the 1st Magnus. If not then I shall go over the history of the MagnaDriver and its users now.

The first original Magnus, 1st Magnus and Alex's ancestor, was created to fight the evil draconian creatures called the Majin. He was a man from Earth who was well versed in magical arts, more well than those of the Pharaohs of Egypt and the Emperors of Rome and Greece. the spirits of the universe called to him and help him construct a mystical device forged with godly power. Power that was meant for salvation.

The 1st Magnus battled the Majin Emperor over 10,000 years ago. Yeah, he's that old. Well, when he battled the Majin Emperor he gained a powerful form through shear determination and force of will. It was dubbed Salvation Form. But, during the final day of the 100 year war, a dark Majin sorcerer used as much dark magic as he could muster to corrupt the MagnaDriver. Thus, the Salvation Form became Xtinction Form. No longer was it a power for saving the universe.

You see, when the MagnaDriver was corrupted, the feedback of negative energy corrupted 1st Magnus as well. The universal spirits, known as the Fates, used every last bit of their power to hold back the corruption of the Driver. But, they were unable to save the user. Though the Driver was purified, the bloodline of Magnus was forever tainted.

Thus, it was decreed that the 1st Magnus was to named, Creation's Ender. Since that time, 11 more Magnus have risen and fallen. All have fallen due to the curse of the Magnus family curse. Any descendant that becomes a Magnus can still fight but the more they fight and the more they become in tune with the MagnaDriver's power, the faster they become corrupted. All Magnus from the 1st to the 10th fell to corruption. Though, out of those 10, the 4th seems the most docile and would rather lay back and let the universe end on its own. Only the first 4 Magnus reached their Duce forms and the 1st was the only one to reach his final form.

When the time came for the fight of the 11th Magnus, Alex's grandfather, he decided to discard the Driver instead of using it. That was over 1,000 years ago. All Magnus that do not become corrupt have a VERY long life span and age very slowly. This also applies to whomever they take on as a mate. But when the Magnus dies, their mate reverts back to their original aging process and life span and live out the rest of their years alone. If the Magnus becomes corrupt, their mates die a quick and agonizing death while the corrupted Magnus become ethereal spirits that cannot assume a corporeal form for no more than 5 minutes at a time.

When the 11th Magnus had a daughter 500 years later after discarding the Driver, the MagnaDriver reappeared and bonded with her. His daughter, Megumi, would become the 12th Magnus and the 1st one to contract a Saint Beast. A Phoenix called Phalanx. She too would later discard the Driver after only 3 years of fighting. She would then marry a Lykrocsian named Marques and they would start a family about 23 before Alex is born.

Their first child is named Edward Aslen Raiker. At the current time in the Magnus series his is 21 years of age. He ends up dating Kitten, a Teen Titan enemy later in the series. His parents then have second child and name him Alexander (Alex) Maxius Raiker. In the series he is 19 years old. He is chosen by the MagnaDriver on the day of his birth to become the 13th Magnus. Two years later his parents have a third child, a girl, and name her Sana Mikazuki Raiker. She, like her mother, is the only other person to have a Japanese first name. She is 17 years old in the series. She ends up dating Speedy of Titans East and former side-kick of the Green Arrow.

Upon being chosen as the new Magnus, Edward begins to despise his brother somewhat for being chosen and not him. He later has a mental breakdown and become somewhat psychotic. This allows him to be able to date Kitten due to her own psychotic outbursts, making him the perfect boyfriend.

At the age of 4 Alex contracts his own Saint Beast. A Lykro Ryuu from the planet Lykrocia. this happens to be his father's home world. He then dubs his beast LightHawk Dragon. Seeing as Lykro means Light and Hawk at the same time. It can also be translated as Light Angel. His grandfather then give him his old ADVENTATION card to use as a type of training suit until he can come to terms with his own powers and control them with ease.

At the age of 8 his home is attacked by the 1st Magnus, who demands that the boy take his place as his rightful successor as the new Creations' Ender. Refusing his orders, Magnus attacks Alex but his grandfather takes the blast. His mother then dispels Magnus after his 5 minute time limit is up. His grandfather asks Alex of only one wish. to save all the corrupted Magnus. Asking him how, Alex is shown the way of Sin Absorption. This allows Alex to absorb all the sins of a former Magnus, taking them within him yet not fully corrupting himself. He does so first with his grandfather and mother as a test run.

Now, skip along 11-12 years in the future and at the end of the series, Alex is forced to become corrupted for a specific reason, I won't say....it would spoil the story too much. At first he becomes the new Creation's Ender and Xtinction form is born again. The 1st Magnus then draws upon the absorbs sins of the other 11 Magnus, thus becoming whole once more. Long story short, 1st Magnus does something to piss off Alex and Alex somehow breaks out of his corrupt state and force forms his Xtinction Form into a new form, Savior Form. This form is the true form of Magnus. it is both Xtinction Form and Salvation Form. It has most of X's appearance but more of the regal energy flow of S's power.

It is still dubbed Xtinction Form by others. Raven and Dr. Fate are the only ones that call it Savior Form. At the end of the series some other things will happen as well.

Also, expect Decade to make a 2 chapter stop in this world...possibly more than once.

So, does this help at all?

He meets a group of people that travel via a tricked out RV (Burst Angel inspiration there for the RV). One of which is a wise-ass girl who loves to kill, fight and has one heck of a potty mouth. Weird as her names' Hope. I based her on Rebbecca (Revy) from Black Lagoon.

i laughed when a joke regarding this came to mind.

"If that is Hope,then i have no idea what Despair is gonna be like."

Edited by spectre555

I was wondering, if Magnus can actually destroy a world?It doesn't have to be instant of course.

Even Cosmos Galactic's ultimate black hole attack won't destroy a world instantly.

(Which is good,because it leaves some time for it to be closed)

Decade using Divine Invoke can wreck havoc on a normal world within 7 days with his godly powers.

You'd have to refer back to the battle chap.

Magnus can not only destroy worlds but creation itself. but in a way it's an understatement as he actually just destroys the whole dimension that the worlds rest in by disrupting the entire space/time flow beyond repair for that dimension. Hence why he's called Creation's Ender.

As for time length, it depends on how just how mad his opponent makes him. He has 4 ways of destroying a world and/or a dimension.

1 - FinalRide: World's End. The FinalRide card is a blank card that takes on an image and form of power based on the users intent. Meaning what it can do and the power it has is limitless. This card power, when used as a regular FR attack, shoots out volleys of energy blasts that can level an entire area for a mile around in all directions. If used at full power though, it can literally destroy a world within 4.5 days as a portal is left open which continuously fires more and more powerful blasts with each passing moment. Literally chipping away at a world one piece at a time.

2 - FinalRide: Dimension's End. Used in the battle chap. This power is exclusive with Magnus's Xtinction Form. It has the power to rip apart any dimension to where it no longer exists in just under 7 days. This is dues to having to reach across vast distances in the universe.

3 - Ender's Rage - When Magnus combines the power of Xtinction Form with his DarkHawk powers and then with his intense feelings of rage, he can then rip apart a world within moments though at the cost of destroying himself in the process.

4 - Power Leak - Power leak is just that, his power is flowing out with intense enough energy that it can ruin a world or possibly destroy it (it depends on the planets make-up) within about a 7-8 day period.

I can more or less tell you on extents of destruction.

Although Divine Invoke gives Decade godly powers,he still can't really destroy a world that easily.

Decade Divine Invoke is godly powerful,but he's not catastrophic doomsday world ending powerful.(Not yet at least)

He doesn't have enough power to destroy entire planets or dimensions yet.

Though, he can raze civilization on a world to ruins.

Example:

One of his more powerful attacks is calling a meteor shower to bombard the area.

The maximum for Divine Invoke in normal form is calling a small asteroid to hit the area that could wreck a city.

But he just can't call forth easily an asteroid of a size that would be able to bring the age of dinosaurs to an end.Yet.

Edited by spectre555

I got some thoughts from the Double X Decade Movie.

Decade can be called the Rider of Dimensions.

That title does suit him.He is the Rider that travels through time and space.

There's this otherworldly feel from him.I got a glimpse of that when he was choking Ryuki in the movie.

Feels like he is a dangerous existence from another level altogether.Him pwning all the other riders, really makes him feel like the dangerous otherworldly existence he should have been.

Other names for him are The Devil and The Destroyer of Worlds.

Does Magnus have any other names he is referred to as?

I know Creation's Ender.

And lol,Decade's the Devil.Magnus is an angel.

Edited by spectre555