Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

HyperGuyvers Blog

they could awlays be put on a page on this site. the facility is there to create pages for fanfictions. it's all relevant.

And I do post my fanfictions both on this site and at FF.net. All four of my current stories can be found here. The Quantum Guyver, KR Shadow & KR Ghoul have their own threads in the 'Fan Creations' Section and I have a 4th thread in there for all my non-Guyver and non-tokusatsu related stories like my Inu+Vam story. I'll give everyone the list of all the stories I am planning to write and, hopefully finish most of them, within the whole year of 2009.

Kamen Rider Shadow

Kamen Rider Neos

Kamen Rider Ghoul

Kamen Rider Magi

Kamen Rider Kabuto EX

Kamen Rider Decade (collaberation between me, Bobby, Kero, Spectre 555, Tiga and Totem)

Kamen Rider Hagaren

Kamen Rider Tsurugi

The Quantum Guyver

Inuyasha + Vampire

Rosario + Inuyasha (retelling of the first one)

Pocket Monsters (Pokemon): The Legend of Charcolt

Power Rangers: Eternity

Ben 10 / Teen Titans Crossover (don't have a title thought of yet)

Legend of the HyperGuyver (hopefully...if not then this one will be started in 2010)

That's a total of 14 independant stories and 1 collaberated story.

Also, Kenji, Kamen Rider Hagaren is my Rider series based on the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. Hence the name Hagaren which basically means 'Fullmetal'. The FMA series in japanese is 'Hagane no Renkinjutsushi' and the site is http://www.hagaren.jp/. So I could have either gone with 'Hagane' or 'Hagaren' as they both mean 'Fullmetal'

Well, that'll all depend if I can find out how the series ended in the manga. If I can find out what happened in the manga's ending then I can go from there. Other than that it's just an idea roming around and may not even be used but I'd like to try if I can.

But until I finish all these other stories I have on the back burner and all my drawing projects then the KR Hagaren story will be on a pretty long hold. I was lucky enought to get CH.1 of Ghoul up and CH.2 is half done. I still need to finish the 5th and final chapter of Inuyasha + Vampire and then I'll only have Ghoul, Shadow and Quantum Guyver to write about and one of my short stories plus the Decade collaberation.

Ok, I for one am not having a good day. I already posted what happened in the shout box and even PMed Ryuki and Deka about the issue but I still want to vent it here.

For some really wierd reason...yes, I say wierd because I can tell it's a practical joke but I don't find it that funny....someone messed with my account. I know it's not a troll. Whoever did it put the letters TBH in front of my screenname, title, destination and signature text. I didn't like that one bit.

That is my own personal and private space here on the site. The only time a staff member should mess with my account is if I have something on it that is against forum or site rules.

I had to go and fix all of it and I made sure to leave...'subtil' hints...on not to mess with my account again. As we all know, you only get 2 screenname change uses within a 90 day period. I used my first to change my name to Decade Warrior but whoever messed with my account wasted my second one to add that dumb TBH to it.

I can only assume that the TBh came around as a result of the little discussion that took place in the request thread in the music section.

Well, my rant is done but I'm still not full vented.

Edited by Decade Warrior

^^; Actually, as it turns out it was Ryuki who did it. He did it as a small joke because of all the 'to be honest' and 'TBH' lines we were using in our discussion of the Guyver music in the music request thread.

it was a lapse in judgment.

I apologised to him over msn and i apologised in the shoutbox so people are aware of it.

Well it's all water under the bridge now. I'm no longer upset. Once I found out his reason for the joke I wasn't mad anymore. Plus he fixed my screenname for me too.

:lol:roflmao To put it bluntly......I haven't been able to work on them. Sure I've done quick side projects that don't take long but my main ones keep getting put aside as right when I finally have time to get to them I either get called in to work someone elses hours, something at home happens, my girlfriend wants to talk on the phone for a few hours and I can't contrate on my computer while i'm talking on the phone, or my GF wants to hang out on the times that she knows I have planned to work on my stuff.

I love her to death but please let me have a little time to work on these things. I don't tell her this as I don't want to upset her and these are only personal projects but if I'm working on something for my portfolio she will need to learn to wait.

Well, another update after a long time.

My girlfriend moved back to New Hampshire last weekend but we're gonna try a long distance relationship. I just hope it works out. I miss her and, for some odd reason, her constant phone calls.

I'll be starting all of my drawing requests and promises real soon. I have the group pic for the Guyver RP, 4-6 Guyvers for a friend at FF.net, a Kamen Rider request from a someone at Deviant Art, and then all the KR Ocean Knight drawings for Bobby.....not to mention I still need to get to work on the King symbol as well. Can't believe that I never got around to that one.

Now as for my fanfictions. Quantum Guyver CH.6 is underway as well as CH.3 to KR Shadow and CH.2 to KR Ghoul. I am also 2 chapters in on my newest fanfic, the Ben 10/Teen Titans/JLU crossover. I just haven't posted that story yet as I still have some editing to do on it and now some revising after watching the season 2 finale epsidoe earlier this morning. Damn, I couldn't believe that Ben actually has access to over 1,000,000 different alien forms. We even got to see 3 old forms from the original Ben 10 series in the season finale.

I need a little help with the story actually. As we all know, Wikipedia isn't 100% reliable so I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the city that the Titans defend. I'm using the Titans from the animated TV series so it would be that city and/or the one in the animated series comic book version. Just this info and a few edit and chapters 1&2 will be posted. Expect Dark Wraith to appear somewhere within chapters 3-5 and some other new alien forms.

Well, that's it for now.

Looking forward to your updates on stories. I am not sure but I think it was the same city that Nightwing was in...could be wrong though. Hope that helps you with the little bit I can give. :smile:

But how are things going now for you?

Not bad. I found out the city name from one of the Teen Titans: GO! comics. Turns out it's called Townsville (remind anyome of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?)

I already have the first 5 chapters up at FF.Net and have also revealed the first new alien form that I made for the story.

I'm still doing a few design sketches for them but nothing major. Now I'm putting my fanfictions on hold to do some drawings that I need to get done. Mostly Bobby's advent Beasts, the enlarged King Symbol, and a few Guyver drawings. Expect them all to be posted here in the future and at Deviant Art.

Also, it's official. I will be ordering my 3rd and possibly 4th pieces of Kamen Rider merchandise from HLJ later next Friday. I will be ordering both the DX Decabuckle and the FFR00 figure that is Decade which comes with his FAR card. Those two things alone will cost me around $115 but that's cheaper than what I can get them for on Ebay, especially the buckle.

(FFR - Final Form Ride / FAR - Final Attack Ride)

For those wondering, my 1st and 2nd pieces are two big vinyle figures. One is Kamen Rider Blade and the other is Kuuga in his Ultimate Form.

Wow, cool man! Hope you enjoy your new merchandise!

I didnt know that you posted your stuff on deviant art. Alot of my friends spend their time on that site, i'll have to tell them to look you up on that site :smile:

Edited by Mirabilis

Trust me, I only have a few images there and I'm also known as HyperGuyver there as well. It's mostly people I know from FF.Net that go to see them there as everyone here see's them when I post them here.

Alright, well I now have the next 2 days off so later today I'm going to see Star Trek. I also need to send out 2 checks for 2 more student loans and then I won't have to worry about the loans for another couple of weeks. This gives me time to save more money up for the buckle and maybe even a figure or two....hopefully. I am also setting some money aside so that I can purchase a PS3 and a game for it later sometime around June or July.

For Mothers Day I got my mom the Wii Fit. I own the Wii and the whole family (me, mom and step-dad) have been wanting to get this for awhile now so I bought it for her a few days ago as an early present. She loves it and spent over an hour on it Saturday night. I told her I'd teach her how to properly use the Wii and later on in the year I'd go buy her one so when the time comes and I move out she can still have a Wii and I can take mine with me.

As for my fanfictions. Dark Quantum Guyver is on indefinate haietus. KR Shadow and Ghoul will both have their 3rd chapters up sometime this month as well as a 6th Chapter to Ben 10 Forever. I will be starting KR Neos and Magi in June since their planning stages are almost complete.

My Beetleborgs EX story will be having a second chapter released within the next week or two and look for some inspiration from KR Blade in that chapter. The Collaberated Decade fanfic is getting underway again and Japan-Legend Fansubs is now getting into the swing of things. I'll just be doing the splashes but it's somethingI like doing.

I've also begun a new fanfic titles "The Greatest Rider - Decade." It's my own telling of the Decade series. SOme major changes and even a new Rider addition to Decade and DiEnd's little gang....Kamen Rider BiGunn. I'm using character names from the Quantum Guyver series for this story. Ch.1 is nearly done already.

Well, back to writing and doing the splashes for JL Fansubs and a splash for Abarekiller and those drawing requests.