Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

HyperGuyvers Blog

omg, 14 km? durendal i think you are a more crazy guy than i first thought! :confused:

how many hours must it take you?? surely you must be late on some occasion?

oh yeah, hte secret of keeping a healthy body is to eat plenty and make sure it is good food with all the nutrients you need.

your body wil get rid of the rest.

Nope, I'm seldom late, when I do, it's because of other factors. Usually takes me more than an hour. I didn't think that 14 km is such a big deal. 7 km to work and 7 km back. According to my sports tracker I walk an average speed of 4 km/h with a maximum speed of 14km/h, but that includes going up the stairs. I've walked much farther than that. I was an active hiker when I was younger.

i'd love to hike.. but where i live im more likely to get ran over. and the woods in my area go on for hours, and im likely to get shot from hunters... hey dont care if they too close to houses or not, they'd still shoot.

and yeah i like that color scheme too. when i first saw it i imagined it being like a grey/white main color with blue detail an red orbs. but that color scheme rocks.

7 km, well that's a lot better. I was under the impression you meant 14 each way.

actually that's only 4.3 miles.

not too bad at all.

A new update. I have finished the colour scans for chapter 158 of book 25 and now I'm doing chapter 159 which is 13 pages long. I already have 2 pages done and that leaves me only 11 left to do.

My goal is to have chpt 159 done before christmas so I can upoad both 158 and 159 as a christmas gift for the site while I work on 160.

So far, here's the projects I'm currently working on and which ones are currently being put on hiold so others can be finished:

Quantum Guyver fan fiction - On Hold

Inuyasha + Vampire fan fiction - On Hold

Kamen Rider Shadow fan fiction - On Hold

PSing the King Symbol - currently in progress

Book 25, chapter 158-160 - 158 complete, 159 in progress, 160 On Hold

Drawing of some of the main characters for the Guyver RP - On Hold until chapter 159 is complete and King symbol is complete.

Those are the projects I'm currently working on. I've also begun DLing the series Kamen Rider Agito in two different batch torrents. The first is eps.1-24 while the second contains the rest of the series, and I'm also DLing the movie seperately.

I'm also gonna be losing my job at K.B. TOYS after the end year seeing as it's going out of business and closing all its stores. Oh well, looks like I need to start looking for work, AGAIN! Man, job hunting is becoming a real pain.

I'm gonna be drawing a group picture of the characters of Robert, X, River, Koujin, Crono, Kenji, and DS in their human forms.

River, Crono, Kenji and Koujin will be easy as you and Moonraker One have submitted images that show your characters in their human forms and i already know how Koujin looks seeing as how he's my character but as for Robert, X and DS (characters created by BK and Mr. McTaco), since there are no human form pictures or descriptions posted about them in the sign up page, I'm going to have to just go with how I see them in my mind.

Of course, if BK and Mr. McTaco wish to give me descriptions on those 3 characters then I'd be very happy. Of course, this pic won't be done for sometime as it will take awhile. Note to mention I am going through ideas of how I'm going to present them. I was thinking of drawing it to where your character was holding a stuffed animal in his arms but that'll depend on what type of picture I draw.

Thanks. It'll be awhile though before I start it. I am going ot be doing rough drafts of every character and then rough drafts of the drawing itself until I come up with something I like.

Well here's my newest update.

I currently have 3 chapters of my Inuyasha + Vampire (R+V) crossover story done and with CH.4 underway. This is only going to be a 5 chapter story. I also have CH.5 of the Quantum Guyver finished with CH.6 ready to be written later next week.

Once those two stories are finished Ill be able to concentrate on getting the drawings I promised Bobby i'd do for him done.

I'll also be starting the group RP sketch once those two stories are done.

Once the drawings are caught up I'll be picking KR Shadow back up as well as starting at least another two stories. One will be another Inuyasha & Rosario + Vampire crossover but this time it'll be Inuyasha in Tsukunes' shoes and then the other story will be a Ben 10 and Teen Titans crossover.

I also have book 25 CH.159 25% completed and I still have book 25 CH.160.

Once those are all done I'll have all my projects complete....though the fan stories will take longer than the others.

Now putting my project updates aside, let's get on with what's happening in my life. Well, as we all know, I'll be losing my job soon at KB TOYS seeing as they filed a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and all their stores are going out of business. This means I need to find a new job fast as my students loans will be picking back up this month.

I do at least have on bit of good news though. I recently have slipped out of single status and have gotten myself a new girlfriend. We've been dating fo rabout a week now but we've been hanging out for almost 2 months.

That's pretty much it on my end. I'm off to bed now as I'm really tired from writing chapters all day. Later all.

dang dude.. anybody ever tell you your a work aholic? lol.

congrats on leaving all us "singles" behind!

hey toy store jobs, are always overrated. im sure you'll find something thats definitely more you!

Well it looks like my projects will take even longer to do now seeing as something good may have happened. I have to go in at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning to a store called Cumberland Farms to start my training which will take 2-3 days to complete and if everything goes right then this will end up being my new workplace and I'll have two jobs then......that is until KB TOYS finally lets all of us go when it closes its doors forever.

Hurray! I might have a new job...and it pays more than KB TOYS does too. KB TOYS only paid me $6.79 p/hr...though that may have been cuz I was seasonal hire. Cumberland Farms, if I'm fully hired, will pay me $7.50 p/hr and that means more money per paycheck and more money I can apply towards paying off my student loans.

Thanks Kenji. Though those loans will take some time to pay off. My college tuition for the college I went to was near $60K so that's what my loans cover so its gonna take me a few years to pay it all off.....unless I win the Powerball lottory. I won't have the loans payed off until sometime in my late 20's to early 30's.

I just starte working on my latest music video project which focuses on Kamen Rider Kabuto. I won't spoil it by mentioning the song I'm using but the idea to make this video hit me on the way to work this evening while I was listening to it in my car. It should be finished within a day or so. Look foreward to it.

Well, the music video is finally finished. Now all I have to do is do a final render, compress the file size then it's off to youtube to upload it. Damn thing took me 3 days to do. I would have finished it earlier today but I had to some other things that stopped me from that for the whole day. I'll have it up by tomorrow night before I go to work.

Well it's time for another update from everyone favorite HyperGuyver.

By the end of this year I should have at least 7 different Kamen Rider fanfics written.

Shadow

Neos

Magi

Ghoul

Kabuto EX

Tsurugi

Hagaren

I'm currently writing the second chapter for Ghoul and I'm already on page 14. Almost all chapters for Ghoul will be around 20 pages long and I'm hoping I can make it to where the whole story is somewhere between 2-30 chapters long.

I'm also thinking of extending the Quantum Guyver fanfic after my post in the Guyver RP. Paladine Form really got me thinking.

Once I finish CH.2 of Ghoul I'm gonna finish the 5th and final chapter of Inuyasha + Vampire and then from there continue with my other three stories. Once I'm done with DQG I'll be starting my other 2 Rider series Magi and Neos. I'll have other stories I'll be writing along sid ethose but those won't be series fanfics but more like small ones that most likely exceed 4-6 chapters.

Now for the rest of my life lately, I have plans to hopefully hang out some with my GF as I have Valentines day off. My drawings are coming along great and more should be done soon.

Those graveyard shifts at work are ruining my sleep schedule but, hey, I need the money.

That's it for now. Later all.