Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight discussion thread

Nice steal from TVN Deka. Damn it, I slept past my alarm so I only caught the last 6 minutes of it. Oh well. At least I can catch it again on January 3rd during the world premiere.

My parents recorded it for me since I was at work, which was a lot better, today. Gonna get the tape shortly so I can watch it with Kitty in my room.

I wonder? Are you guys talking about this...hehehe (Abarestrikes agian)

*videos removed*

How do I do what I do? "Some people are born lucky. I'm just good"

Edited by Ryuki

dude, I think it's really awesome that you found them or uploaded them and linked them for us...

unfortunately, this is not allowed. the reason is that this is published in the west and so it would be a tricky copyright issue.

what we can do is say that they are on youtube. we just can't link to it.

unless that episode was released as a promo.. but i don't think it was was it?

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was A LOT better than the original pilot. I don't blame Kit for acting the way he did upon arriving on Ventara. He just got his powers and has no clue how to use them yet. Once he merges with the Red Dragon, he'll know and start kicking ass. Maya is really cute. Can't believe they're using the Gelnewts as foot soldiers though. How the Rider Belt appears & the transformation is a WHOLE LOT better than on Ryuki.

dude, I think it's really awesome that you found them or uploaded them and linked them for us...

unfortunately, this is not allowed. the reason is that this is published in the west and so it would be a tricky copyright issue.

what we can do is say that they are on youtube. we just can't link to it.

unless that episode was released as a promo.. but i don't think it was was it?

tanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.giftanoyotw1.gif

Gomen! I fill like an idiot...My bad, I guess I'll make it up with this...

post-1467-1229225779_thumb.jpg

and it was a sneak peak.

don't worry, no need to feel like an idiot, it can sometimes be a grey area wit these things.

you meant well at the end of the day. :)

Anyone got a clip of that whooshing sound that's heard when there's a Mirror Creature near??? It sounds pretty cool.

And a picture of the back of the Advent Cards?

Guest DekaRed

well, there was me thinkin they removed ALL scenes with shinji & co, and just filmed brand new american scenes. turns out in episode one there is a japanese scene that has kit superimposed over shinji. photographic proof is right here, yay

post-3-1231348530_thumb.jpg

post-3-1231348541_thumb.jpg

It's kind of obvious if you've seen enough Ryuki episodes and know how to watch things closely.

Guest DekaRed

is anyone actually watchin this series? i seen the first three episodes, and to be honest i am sorely disappointed. it really isn't a very good series IMO

i've not bothered with it because i haven't felt any real buzz about it.

I found the video while trying to find a clip of Len transforming on his bike.

I have yet to find any Dragon Knight merchandise. Been checking only at Target because it's closer. They don't even have the Go-Phone from Power Rangers R.P.M.

I've been DL KRDK seeing as I don't get up in time to watch it now and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that the girl who played Cori Edwards in Guyver:Dark Hero also played the rude reporter in Eps.4.

She looks good for her age.

i haven't been watching it, but wow, cori is in it?

cool!

I'll have to watch that episode more closely. She was cute in G2. And her dad being a Zoanoid while she fell for our hero was a nice twist.

that second screen is a bit inconsiderate!

you make her look like massive wrinkles round her mouth!

ha ha, good stuff.

i saw up to episode 3.

its a whole lot better than the masked rider back in the day i'll give it that... the acting is kinda washy tho, ryuki has more feelin in it, makes it feel more believeable.

however...

the cgi is outstanding! len going henshin the first time freaked me out! i was quite happy with it. but i cant quite point my finger on it but this show is lacking somewhere an its nagging at me.. but i'll watch it when i have nothing else to do. veoh is up to 3 right now.

The guy who plays Kit, outside of the suit he does a pretty good acting job but when he does the voice over for Dragon Knight he really sucks. It just isn't believable like with the other DK Riders. The guys who play Incisor and Torque did really good with the voice overs and they guy who plays Len does a great job as well.

I've just started to watch it on Youtube, and I have to say that it's pretty dang good. Not the best, but definately good.

Weekends are my days to sleep in as late as I can, so I tend to miss shows that are on in the mornings. ;)