Sign in to follow this  
Moonraker One

The Bio-Boosted RP (actual RP)

"I see...well that changes everything...can we trust him?...still we should keep an eye on him...don't get close to him, his powers make him dangerous...the bottom line is he's a zoalord...no doubt Barcus is aware of his presence which means the council of 12 also knows and it'll be a matter of time before they arrive...yes, well X is looking for him right now...no he'll find him in no time...once we have everyone together we should strike...I know time is running out...something tells me there's a storm on the horizon...alright then, when X gets him we'll contact you Yami...bye," I said hanging up the phone.

Don't let me down X, find that guyver quickly, because if what I think is going to happen to happen does happen, then we need to destroy this place before it becomes Chronos' next war-zone.

The plethora of zoanoids fell to ground in pieces, but a silhouette stood in their wake. "I must say, you've got quite the handy powers there guyver, are you the one Robert's been fretting about?" the figure asked.

The guyver-zoanoid didn't respond, probably becuase he thought of me as just some Chronos soldier. "The strong and silent type I see, well I don't mind doing all the talking, its what I'm good at," X said, "Well, I have a group of people you may want to meet, again. But if you don't want to follow me, its your choice, I don't mind after all I was paid in advance so it doesn't really matter to me, but Robert will be heartbroken. Make your choice"

-Dad, are you going to come have dinner with me?- Kenji asks, turning off his Game Boy and tucking it back into its drawer.

-I'm sorry, Kenji-chan, but Dr. Barcus wants me to oversee the reprocessing of Delta Squad. I'll make it up to you with dessert, all right?-

Kenji nods, smiling a bit sadly. -Okay, Dad. I'll see you when you get here.-

-Have a nice time at dinner, my son.-

Kenji heads off to the cafeteria, down to where a fair amount of the Hyper Zoanoids in the upper levels have started to gather for the evening meal.

The plethora of zoanoids fell to ground in pieces, but a silhouette stood in their wake. "I must say, you've got quite the handy powers there guyver, are you the one Robert's been fretting about?" the figure asked.

The guyver-zoanoid didn't respond, probably becuase he thought of me as just some Chronos soldier. "The strong and silent type I see, well I don't mind doing all the talking, its what I'm good at," X said, "Well, I have a group of people you may want to meet, again. But if you don't want to follow me, its your choice, I don't mind after all I was paid in advance so it doesn't really matter to me, but Robert will be heartbroken. Make your choice"

River tried to send a telepathic message through his control medal to his allies. Hey, just so you know, I decided to pick a fight with Chronos. Barcas is focusing on me. You might have an opportunity to sneak in somewhere. He turned his attention to his new opponent. "Oh, I remember you. You must have been upset that you never got a chance to be part of the new Hyper Zoanoid team that I was put in charge of. But then again, if a bioboosted human is 100 times as powerful as a bioboosted Advent, then how much more do you think a bioboosted Zx-Tole is than a human? Remember, my zoanoid type is only slightly weaker physically than Derzerb, and I more than make up for it with my bio-lasers and my blaster tempest, and all of these are only further enhanced by the unit I have."

He looked at the security cameras still intact. If he were capable of grinning in his Guyver form, he would have. "Remember how happy you were to have someone with the physical combat experience I had, turned into one of your meat puppets? You weren't expecting the Guyver unit to give me my human personality back, now did you? And if a biobooster unit can return a destroyed personality to a zoanoid, perhaps it could do it to a zoalord as well? Imagine the horror of what might happen if...oh, I dunno...IMAKARUM were to get his human personality restored?" He looked back at his new opponent. "Or maybe I'm getting ahead of myself." He fired a sonic buster at his foe without giving any warning.

Kenji looks up from his chicken salad as he senses something happening in the lower levels. "What's going on?" he asks, after swallowing the bite he'd been chewing.

"I don't know," Talvoss, one of the flying Hyper Zoanoids says. "Why, are you sensing something, kid?"

"It... it's like some of the Zoanoids somewhere are really scared," he says, picking at his salad. "I think there might be something bad going on."

"Well, don't worry your pretty little head about it," Talvoss says, smiling and reaching over to pat the young Zoalord's head. "This is Chronos' main stronghold in this area. We're well protected here. Besides, I'm sure your dad's going to make sure that nothing happens to you."

OOC: Moonraker and BK, very nice set-up. You gave me a good way to bring Yami into this battle.

IC:

Koujin and Shiori were laying down on the couch in their bedroom. Koujin was still dressed in his black buttonup silk shirt and blacks khaki's while Shiori was changed into a white see-through nightgown. Koujin was starring up out the open window adjacent to them and just looked at the stars. Shiori wa fast asleep with her head laying against his chest. Koujin had his left arm behind his hea to prop his head up while his right arm was wrapped arouns Shiori's waist, holding her close in a somewhat gentle but protective fashion. He took a deep breathe when all of a sudden he sensed a quick and tingling snesation in the back of his mind.

His head snapped up a bit and Shioris' eyes opensed slowly due to his movement. She then looked up at Koujin, "What's wrong Kou-kun?"

"Not sure, but it seems that another one of my allies that I recently acquired has sent me a message," Kouin repsonded to her. He then lifted her up into his arms and carried her to their bed, bridle style. He layed her in the bed and puller the silk sheets up around her adn then leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss which she returnd. He slowly puuled away and then looked her in the eyes.

"You go ahead and get some sleep. I'm gonna go ahead and meet up with my frined. If anything happens I'll call Collin to give me a hand," Shiori looked at him with pleading eyes, "Don't worry, I'll call you too," Koujin finished. He gave her another quick kiss before running for the window and jumped out of it.

He then narrowed his eyes into a battle glare and shouted, "HENSHIN!" His familiar dark Quantum armor surrounded his body while the quantum blast field let loose it's forceful energy. He then focused his thoughts to his gravity globe and began to fly off into the sky before ever hitting the ground. A moment later he summoned the vortex and disappeared in it, allowing it to teleport him to the given coordinates.

In the base, alarms began to go off and Dr.Barcus looked at the holo-screen to see what was going on. His eyes widened in shock as he say the energy readings he was getting, "It can't be! Where is this energy coming from?!"

River was currently engaging X while X was doing what he could to avoid the attacks. River had X against a corner and was about to attack again when a familiar vorte appeared between them and the Dark Quantum Guyver stepped out and in between the two opponents. The vortex faded away and Koujin looked at both X and River adn then placed one hand on his hip while he pressed the palm of his other hand to his face.

"Ok, just what the hell is going? River, why the summons....and X, what the hell are you doing here fighting him?" Koujin asked the two.

Biting down on his fork as he sensed more and more bad things starting to happen, Kenji looked down at the floor. "Can someone go down there and see what's going on?" he asks, tapping the side of his salad bowl with his fork. "It's starting to get really scary down there."

"I'll go," Talvoss says, rising from his seat and pushing his food toward the center of the table. "Don't eat my burger."

Leaving the table, Talvoss heads for the elevators.

OOC: I'm gonna backtrack a little bit to before Koujin interjected because I read Moonraker's post where he attacks me and I want to raise some new mystery about X.

X raised his hand and the sonic distortion was deflected out of the tower creating a thunderous shudder. "I know I can be annoying but there's no need to be so hostile," X replied with his usual smile fading away, "But I didn't expect you to know who I used to be River. Although I'm not here to fight, but it seems you don't care do you..."

The room filled with laser blasts as X surrounded himself in some sort of energy bubble deflecting the blasts. "Although I don't like I must admit, I rather love using my powers," X said as his shield went down, "You might know me as a Hyper Zoanoid, but what you didn't know was that I never made the cut and instead was placed in the R&D department where I became just like Robert."

Just before the fight could progress, the black guyver appeared in front of them!

"Ask him why he's here, I'm just doing what I was paid to do..."

OOC: Thanks for the back track on that BK.

IC:

Koujin looked at X, "What you were paid to do. You mean Ro...I mean, our mutal friend paid you to come and find this guy? Man, and I thought I was suicidal," Koujin said in both a mocking and sarcastic tone. This earned him a glare from River while a slight chuckle from X. "What, never knew I had a sense of humor?"

Koujin turned to River and then started the telepathic conversation with him. "Ok River, don't need to worry. X here is on our side. I can vouch for him."

Finishing his salad, Kenji started to stand up and take his plate to be washed. Before he could even get out of his seat, one of the other Hyper Zoanoids took the plate, patted the boy-Zoalord's head, and headed over to deposit it with the other dirty dishes.

"Thanks," Kenji said, smiling and waving as he sat back down.

"No problem," the Hyper said, grinning. "You want I should pick you up some cake?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Jose."

Smiling back at the little Zoalord, Jose heads for the dessert counter in the cafeteria.

"What are you worried about are you worried because you like me?" X asked

"I mean its so sudden Mr. Guyver, but you can't escape your feelings," X said while bursting into laughter, "But seriously, what robert asks of me is my concerns as is whether to do it or not. As long as he pays me I don't care. Now River, Barcus has his eye on you, but you're expecting him to that aren't you? Won't be long before you have those elites on your ass. Well I've sent my message, Robert didn't say I had to bring you to him, he just said to make a convincing argument."

X lowers his shades and reveals eyes (They look like these:X's Eyes I wanted a visual description)

"So are you convinced?" X said in a disturbing way, most unlike his character

OOC: Damn BK, now those are some F***ed up eyes. Oh, careful Kenji, I wil teleport in and eat your cake off your plate, lol. I just wanted to make a joke.

Edited by Toku Warrior

As he hears the approaching footsteps of the Hyper Zoanoid carrying his plate full of cake, Kenji turns to him with a large smile. "Thanks, Jose!" he calls, as the takes the offered fork and begins to have at the cake in earnest.

"I'm glad you like it, kidlet," Jose grinned, reaching over to tousle the young Zoalord's hair.

Kenji, his mouth already filled with cake, nods and makes a muffled happy noise.

OOC: Hope you don't mind Kenji, but I'm gonna be mentioning you in one of my next three posts. Most likely on this one.

OOC: BK, Moonraker. I'm gonna set up a huge battle for us but I won't include team Delta as they belong to you guys so you can decide if they will appear.

IC:

As the three so-called allies were talking, a group of Zoanoids entered the room that they were in and surrounded the three intruders. The group of Zoanoids were mainly comprised of 2 Panadyne, 2 ZX-TOLE's, 6 Enzyme II's, and 12 assorted Gregoles and Ramotith. 22 Zoanoids in all. River, Koujin and X saw this and looked at one another. "Friends of yours?" Koujin asked asked his two companions. River just shrugged his shoulders while X made a scoff-like sound, as if he was appauled by the question. "I'll take that as a no then."

Without any chance to find out what was going on the Zoanoids attacked the three allies and seperated them into three groups. Most of the Gregole and Ramotith went after X while a few of the others, along with one ZX-TOLE, one Panadyne, and 2 Enzyme II's went for River. That left Koujin to deal with with the remining Panadyne, ZX-TOLE, and 4 Enzyme II's.

(OOC: I'll be posting only my fight in this while you guys post your own. Makes it easier that way.)

Koujin kept dadging to his left and right every time the Enzyme II's would attack him which would leave him open to sneak attacks from Panadyne and ZX-TOLE. Not wanting to get bogged down by shear numbers alone, Koujin extended all four of his HF blades and charged at the 4 Enzyme II's that were attacking him. As he ran towards them, they spat their acidic venom at the dark Quantum Guyver. Koujin was unable to avoid all of the attacks and some of the acid had hit home on his chest plates, right leg, and left shoulder. Holding back a scream from the pain, Koujin kept up his charge and then let his blades slice through 3 of them. AS he landed back on his feet, the remaining Enzyme he was facing charged at him and rammed its claws into the Guyvers' back.

Koujin let out a scream from the pain as the corosive blood ate away at his armor and then started to eat away at his skin. Kouin then turned around and blasted the monsters head off with a quantum pressure cannon. The blast tore the monsters head off and continued on a course through the ceiling and went up through 10 levels of the building before dissapating. Of course, while was doing this, the lone Panadyne he was also battling teamed up with the ZX-TOLE and charged at him. Koujins' hyper sensors alerted him to the attack and just barely managed to avoid their blows. Koujin then fired his sonic osscilators at the Panadyne, making it's head burst open. After all this, Koujin was starting to tire out as he had to use his quantum coupler a few times in two of his attacks. That alone had drained him to the point where he was getting exhausted.

'Man, if this keeps up, we might just alert the Zoalords that are here of our presence,' Koujin thought as the ZX-TOLE fired it's bio lazers at him. He dodged just in time as the blast went past him and destroyed a lot of computer equipment behind him. "That's it. Time to deal out the heavy damage to this insect!" Koujin said aloud as the blue and red bands on his outer armor began to glow. With quantum energy now coursing through his body, Koujin flew stragith for the Zoanoid and rammed into it while pushing him through the ceiling.

Kenji and Jose were just sitting down talking and enjoying some cake. Kenji had been sensing a disturbance from below and wanted to know more of waht was happening. Just then, the ground below the table began to crakc and then gave way as both the dark Quantum Guyver and the ZX-TOLE came crashing up through the floor adn srtaight through the table, knowcking its two cake eating occupants back on their butts. Jose ran over to Kenji so as to protect the young Zoalord while the Guyver and Zoanoid continued their fight.

"Not bad Guyver. But I've been specially optimized with two battleforms just incase one of you showed up," the ZX-TOLE said as it's body began to shift into the form of a Neo ZX-TOLE. "Oh drenn! That's not good." Koujin said as he looked at his new surroundings and noticed a Chronos soldier protecting a young man that gave of Zoalord like energy. Kenji stared back at the Guyver whose eyes and control medal had begun to glow a blood curdling red. At least Kenji finally got an answer to what was happening down below.

OOC: Now to Moonraker One and BK. Let's see how their fights are going. Kenji, feel free to respond to this post as well. Told ya I was gonna make our charcters meet.

OOC: Nice set-up Toku, things were getting a little boring, I was waiting for a fight! (Toku if you don't mind I'm going to add another zx-tole to go after X soley because, well you'll see when it happens)

The group of zoanoids laughed as they encircled X, "Not so tough without your guyver friends to back you up!" one of zoanoids said. X couldn't stop laughing at the zoanoids, "Just what's so funny?!" the zoanoids shouted.

"You all are!" X said with laughter. "Chronos covets its technology, you think your power is so strong but, the gods had other ways to wage war," X's demeanor drastically changed.

"Screw him Rapheal, let's just rip him to pieces, the doctor only needs the guyvers," a zoanoid said. Three zoanoids charged X, but suddenly stopped and their eyes were buldging out of their skulls as if in extreme pain. The three of them exploded and the other zoanoids stared at X in massive awe. "What the hell?...What happened to those guys?" one zoanoid asked.

"Optimization failure?" another answered, it's not important, let's just kill him-" the zoanoid said until he burst in half!

"I told you all," X said as he walked closer to the zoanoids, "your strength, the strength of Chronos is a joke and I'll prove it!"

"Well then, why don't you prove it to me!" a new zoanoid said as he tranformed in a zx-tole, "You all stay back, he obviously has some kind of unknown power, but he won't survive for any longer!" The zx-tole fired all 13 of its cannons at X!

X smiled as he raised his hand and sucked in the laser blasts!!! With a bit of strain, the laser blasts were sucked into a small opening in his hand!

"What the?... just who the hell are you?!!!" the zoanoids demanded.

X released the laser beams and they tore through the zoanoids except the zx-tole. X grabbed a broken piece of sharp metal as the zx-tole primmed his head cannon. He fired his laser and X blocked with his hand and jammed the metal into the zx-tole's cannon! He the placed his hand on the zoanoid's face and blew him away with his own laser.

"This is true power, the shield of the gods," X said as he put his shades back on, "The Kel' Dandra, the Advent's Mirror"

OOC: You're welcome. And feel free to add more Zoanoids if you wish. By what you mentioned in your post, it sounds like X is related to the Uranus in some way.

Looking from the Guyver standing in front of him to the splattered remains of his chocolate cake, Kenji glares at the Guyver responsible. "Hey!-" he manages to get out before Jose covers his mouth. Yanking down on the offending appendage, Kenji continues to shout. "You smashed my cake, you big jerk!"

Mortified by the little Zoalord's apparent disregard for his own safety, Jose pulls him to his feet and hustles him out of the cafeteria. Pounding on the door controls, Jose locks the door behind them and turns to a pair of high-level Standard Zoanoids.

"You two, sound the general alert, make sure the Zoalords know that we've got a Guyver in here," he orders. "I'm going to get the little guy out of here, and make sure he keeps out of trouble."

"You don't think he'll be coming into my room, right?" Kenji asks. "I mean, a lot of my stuff is there, and I don't want it to get wrecked."

"If he messes up any of your stuffed animals, I'll buy you new ones. Same with your books, kidlet," he says, trying to be reassuring while preoccupied by getting the youngest of Chronos' Zoalords to safety. "Right now, we just have to stay out of sight."

River proved that you did not mess with him. In the space of a few seconds, almost all of the fodder was dead. He was rather impressed by Quantum Guyver's destruction of some of the hyper-zoanoids. X's amazing performance also astonished him. He sliced through a large group of new zoanoids that came a few seconds later. He heard footsteps coming from behind a doorway, and he chose not to wait to find out what it belonged to. He pulled his zoanoid horns back, revealing his large head bio-laser. He fired it, along with his other bio-lasers, and suddenly, a loud boom shook the area as the doorway, and whoever stood behind it, disappeared in a massive stream of energy fire.

More zoanoids popped up, and he jumped forward, landing in the midst of them, slicing them apart and crushing their heads. Some of the other strength types panicked and tried to leave before being annihilated. A bioboosted Zx-Tole looked imposing enough to instill fear in fodder. He knew Barcas would send in his elite squads next which was why he was saving his megasmasher. His bio-lasers could be rapid-fired, but he'd only get one megasmasher per period of time.

"Sir," a chronos soldier said, "It seems your plan to seperate the intruders worked. We have one in the commisay level, the humanoid is heading towards our recreation sector, while the third is headed to the central data room."

"Very good, these intruders have run wild long enough don't you three think?" Dr. Barcus asked.

"Yes of course sir," Ishimaru agreed, "what are your orders doctor?"

"Well, the primary target should be quite clear, but the black guyver seems to have powers that rival River's," the doctor replied, "however, he took the brunt of our ambush leaving him drained and he's in the zoanoid commisary where dozens of zoanoids will encircle and defeat him; hopefully."

"And what of the humanoid?" Ishimaru asked, "Until I have the chance to further examine the security footage I'd leave him to the security forces for now. However if you should encouter him, take caution and capture alive. I want to know just what the hell he is. As for River, he's heading to the central data room, ambush him there and don't hesitate to kill him!"

"And what of the central mainframe? We cannot garuntee its safety in the midst of a struggle with an opponent like River," Ishimaru asked.

"I already have several of our tech specialists working on a back-up system shoudl the central mainframe be destroyed. Now go" the doctor said as he returned to the monitors. The doctor opeed a communiction line with a zoanoid team, "Sgt Abrams!" the Doctor shouted.

"Yes Doctor?" the sergeant on the other line replied.

"Evacuate the young zoalord, things are growing far too dangerous and his safety cannot be easily garunteed here for much longer. We can only hope his father gets here otherwise we'll have to abondon the whole facility to the guyvers and our operation will be a failure," the doctor said, "your top priority is to evacute the young zoaord, then get this situation under control dammit! We will not lose this facility to the guyvers!"

"Yes sir!" the sergeant replied.

The doctor sat alone in his chair, he could hear the rumble of zoanoids and guyvers clashing, "I can only pray that they kill you quickly River, we will make you pay for your betrayal."

"Remember, no matter what bastard does, we stick to the plan right guys?" Ishimaru said as the three entered the central data room.

"Right!" the others replied. They could hear the destruction growing louder as their prey came closer to their trap. "We'll make him pay for defying the organization and for what he did to us! Now get ready here he comes!"

The three transformed into their new and highly enhanced Hyper Zoanoid Forms and awaited their prey!

OOC: Thank you Kenji and BK for giving me a good set-up in the Zoa Commisary. Moonraker, I have been going over ideas with Quantum Guyver that I need to ask you about in PM. I'll make my next entry post in here after we talk.

OOC: Ok, apparently, I won't be able to use my Guyvers next form so I have to use the next best thing. Pure battle tactics. Well, here it goes.

IC:

"Man, what was that kids problem?" Koujin asked aloud. The Neo ZX-TOLE heard him and decided to answer.

"That 'KID' just so happens to be Lord Kenji Murakami, the son of Lord Imakarum Mirabilis. He called you a jerk because you reuined his cake."

"Whoa, spoiled kid." Koujin retorted but then found a fist planted in his face which sent him sprawling into the far wall. "Watch your mouth you f***ing punk. No one talks about the Lords' son like that." After saying that the emergency blast doors opened and 20 more Zoanoids piled into the commisary. The blast doors closed and immediately the soldiers transformed into their battle forms. 10 of the new Zoanoids were ZX-TOLES, 5 of them were Enzyme II's, 3 of them were Panadyne's, and the final 2 were Enzyme III's. Koujin could only say one thing.

"Ah, F*** ME!!!"

Apparently, Dr. Barcus was going back and forth watching the three battles. He noticed X getting close to the lower levels where he was situated while River would soon run into Team Delta. he then turned his head towards the screen where Kenji was located adn saw that he was almost at the heli-pad. Then something bright caught his eye. He turned towards the screen hosting the battle with the Dark Quantum Guyver. What he saw shocked him to no end. "It can't be. Where did get a power like that?" Barcus said in utter disbelief.

"Back at the fight"

Koujin was at a serious disadvantage and the Zoanoids knew it. He was doing the best he could to dodge all the acidic attacks from the Enzyme II's and III's and the liquid discahrges from the Panadynes. He would evade one blast then get hit by 5 more. He did of course manage to take out 3 of the Enzyme II's, a single Panadyne, and 3 ZX-TOLEs with repeated Quantum cannon blasts but those attacks were soon taking their tole on his body from the sheer exhaustion. "Damn it, I'm getting no where fast. I really want to transform into my 'War Form' but the last time I did that I went beserk and nearly destroyed half the city." Koujin was contemplating on his next attack. These Zoanids would kill him within the next couple of minutes unles he acted now.

"What's the matter Dark Quantum? I thought you Quantum Guyvers were supposed to be the next step in guyver unit engineering. But your can't even beet us. You're completely weak. I do remember the files on you saying you had an extra form. What was it called again? Wik, win, wif, ah, that's right 'WAR'. Of course, it also said you wnet nuts when ya used that power. Whattsa matta, afraid you'll hurt your new friends?"

This kind of gouding really made Koujin mad but he wasn't going to let it affect him. "That's what you think. I still have two more trump cards up my sleeve and I'm gonna use them now." With that, Koujins control medal began to glow and then the two navi-spheres appeared before him. A mass amount of Quantum energy bulit up and formed a bubble around him and the spheres. The bubble swirled with red and blue energy. The bubble grew bright and brghter. Back in Barcus' chambers, he was getting power readings off the scale. "It can't be. Where's all this power cming from?!"

Back at the fight, Koujins' control medal signaled him that it was time. Neo ZX-TOLE was about to attack when he received a command from Dr. Barcus. 'My lord, what's wrong?' 'You fool! Get out of there now!' 'Yes sir!' Neo ZX-TOLE did as instructd and shot stright through the last doors and down the hallway, stopping right infront of the guards near the doorway leading to the heli-pad. "Alright you pieces of trash. BITE THIS!.....QUANTUM EXPLOSION!!!" The massive bubble of quantum energy exploded outwards, taking everything within a 200 foot radius with it. After the explosion died down, Dr. Barcus extended his minds' eye and was awe struck at the destruction that was just let loose. He then noticed the Quantum Guyver was no where to be found. He kept searching until a moment later, a red and blue vortex appeared, with the Quantum Guyver stepping out of it. Even worse was that Dr. Barcas could sense that he was not only fully healed, but fully recharged. "Damn him. He must have escaped into a the quantum vortex at the last moment to heal and recharge himself."

No sooner had he reapeared did he fly right out the blast doors and headed straight for the Neo ZX-TOLE. Neo ZX-TOLE charged at him and they each traded fierce blows that sounded like thunder claps. Elsewhere in the complexe, all of the occupants noticed that they had felt a sudden trmor which could only be caused by an explosion only moments ago. X and River had felt the same things and were wondering what had just happened. Quantum Guyver and Neo ZX-TOLE were at a stalemate, starring eachother down. Koujins hyper sensors detected something on the roof and could also sense a helicopter landing there as well. At the last moment, Koujin flew straight at Neo ZX-TOLE and rammed him straight into the ceiling, busting all the was through the roof.

Kenji and his guards witnessed the event and saw the Neo ZX-TOLE flying through the sky holding his gut. Kenji then looked at the hole and saw the dark Guyver slowly float out but waeven more shocked to see him activating his megasmashers. "Hey Bug!" Koujin shouted which caused the Zoanoid to look back at the last second. The moment he looked was when Koujin let loose his Quantum Megasmasher. He poored in energy from his Quantum Coupler, making it able to go through electrical attacks. The Neo ZX-TOLE tried to use an electric knife to cut throught the attack but it was to no avail as the energy blast engulfed and killed him instantly.

Koujin floated back down and landed on the roof facing the Zoanoids and kenji while closing his chest plates. He looked at the young Zoalords eyes and saw two things. One was hatred, probably for ruining the kids cake. The other was fear. Then Koujin found himself feeling something he never felt towards a member of Chrons before. He felt....guilty. "Hey, you guys are Hyper Zoanoids right?" The soldiers nodded. One of them was particularly protective of the kid. "Look, I have no quarrel with the kid. hurry up and get him out of here. I don't think Imakarum would like it very much if his kid died." The soldiers starred at him in confusion. "Just hurry up and run. Remember, I'm not the only one here but I am probably the most merciful." The soldiers nodded and got Kenji on the chopper and were about to take off when Koujin said something else. "Hey kid?" Kenji just looked at him. "Sorry about ruining your cake back there." I'll make sure to get ya a new one next time our paths cross. Later." With that, Koujin dropped back down the hole in an attempt to fins River and/or X and give them a hand.

OOC: OK, whose turn is it now? Moonraker, BK, Kenji, Mr. McTaco (wait, is he even still particiapting?)

OOC: Um, I'm not sure actually. Last I remember, you had me play Atkins and he talked with DS then after that he was summoned on a mission, then DS adn Guyver U.S. saw Liam fighting some big red Guyver-like being...that's were you left off.

feel free to jump in at anytime.

"WHAT?" yelled Atkins, as DS and Sean explained the events that just took place with Eruption and Liam.

Atkins proceeded to swear, then stopped...

"Well... I will send a team to the area where this occured and see what other unusual activity is going on... in the meantime... you 2 stay out of trouble" said Atkins.

"Can do" DS and Sean replied... "Can do"...

(OOC - someone do an epic post of atkins team getting raped (not literally) and something happening to Atkins (snikta) .. )

(PS... I'm gone for the weekend or longer... post for me... do whatever... battle liam/ds... rape sean... rape atkins... )

Edited by Mr. McTaco