Sign in to follow this  
odin

Godzilla

Sorry for not spelling it right. I dont have any of those DVDs to have actually looked it up to spell it.

Does godzilla from "ultimate showdown" count? hehe

Actually I was very dissapointed that titanosuarus wasnt in final wars ,besides the flashback. I was looking forward to seeing a new design for him, and to see anything new about him. But thats life.

Does godzilla from "ultimate showdown" count? hehe

Nope.

Actually I was very dissapointed that titanosuarus wasnt in final wars ,besides the flashback. I was looking forward to seeing a new design for him, and to see anything new about him. But thats life.

Well, think of it this way. At least he didn't have a 1 minute fight with Godzilla or something. That would've been a good waste of a character and suit.

The 2 fights I have always wanted to see, growing up as a Godzilla fan is a fight between Godzilla and Gamera. Which I know will NEVER happen. And a fight that was suppose to happen, but never did in the 1985-1995 films. Godzilla vs Bagan. That would have been a sick movie to see.

Guest Goji

Godzilla is the ever-lovin' win.

Here are some more monsters Godzilla should fight.

1. Giant Scorpion
  2. Mutated Tiger
  3. Mutated Bear
  4. Shark
  5. Grasshopper
  6. Rhino Beetle
  7. Stag Beetle
  8. More Mutated Dinosaurs

Just as long as the design of the monster is good and it has awesome powers or at least powers that suit it, then that's fine with me.

Guest Goji
Here are some more monsters Godzilla should fight.

1. Giant Scorpion
  2. Mutated Tiger
  3. Mutated Bear
  4. Shark
  5. Grasshopper
  6. Rhino Beetle
  7. Stag Beetle
  8. More Mutated Dinosaurs

I was personally always more taken with the monsters which had designs more grounded in reality. Giant insects and mutated dinosaurs... The likes of Mothra, Kumonga, Kamakuras, Anguirus, Rodan and Titanosaurus over Megalon, Monster X or Destoroyah.

That said, I don't dislike any of the monsters, and Gigan is my second favourite Kaiju.

When Godzilla comes out of hibernation, they should give him at least one movie where he's solo against the nation of Japan. They always tend to be dark films, and great for re-establishing what Godzilla is actually about (embodiment of Nuclear Destruction, not campy rubber suit fights).

After that, I'd like to see a return to monsters like Angy and Rodan. Personally, I'd want to finally see him against Varan or Manda.

Come on people, as a daikaiju fan, who has seen all but 5 of the Giant Monster films I can say this with pride, ENOUGH with the reusing of old allies and advasaries of Godzilla movies. Angilas as much as I like him as my 2nd favorite monster, I dont want to see him in another movie. Like all forms of Mothra, Rodan, Ghidrah, Ebirah, Giant Condor, Kamacuras, Kumonga, Milla, Varan, Gorosaurus, Baragon, Manda, Gabara, Hedorah, Gigan, Megalon, Jet Jaguar, Mecha-Godzilla, King Caeser, Titanosaurus, Biollante, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Battra, Mecha-Godzilla 2, Fire Rodan, Baby Godzilla, M.O.G.U.E.R.A., Space Godzilla, Little Godzilla, Destoroyah, Godzilla Junior, Zilla, Baby Zilla, Oruga, Meganulan, Meganula, Megaguirus, Mecha-Godzilla 3 aka Kiryu, Monster X, and Kaiser Ghidorah from the Godzilla Series. I want newer advasaries and Advasaries that were meant to be. Like BAGAN! We didnt see him because Space Godzilla and Destoroyah took his place.

Now the following in my opinion have a bit more potential but would want to see them later on in films against Godzilla are Biollante, Space Godzilla, and Destoroyah. Now for those Godzilla fans as anal as I am will have noticed that I left out King Kong and Kamoebas. A rematch, even if it is Zilla, between Godzilla and King Kong is a MUST. And Kamoebas, the gigantic turtle in Godzilla: Tokyo SOS was mearly attacked by Godzilla for food, but we dont see it. I know. I have seen the US release of SOS at least 3 times.

But I would also like to see Godzilla face off against Mothra Leo, Death Ghidorah, Rainbow Mothra, Dagurla, Aqua Mothra, Armored Mothra, Prehistoric Ghidorah, and Super Dragon King Ghidorah of the Rebirth of Mothra Series. Those although already being used, have never faced off against the King so they would in essence be new Advasaries

But now that I think of it, with the cross over of the King Kong franchise it is possible for us to get a movie that Kaiju fans have been longing for, for almost 50 years. Godzilla vs Gamera. You take the most recent designs of the KotM and GotU and pit them off and a brutal battle and maybe have it like one movie Godzilla wins and the other Gamera wins, and make it so the fans can tell who wins unlike King King vs Godzilla-1962. In which it is still debated on who wins.

Or even have a series called Daikaiju Tournament. Sort of like the Kaiju tournament in the G-Fan magazines about 10 years ago. Where there would be a poll based on thne monsters stats and the winner of that grouping won and it would keep going until there was one monster standing. But like in the G-Fan magazines it included EVERY monster up until the movie Zarkorr came out.

But like everyone else I think Godzilla should return to the solo monster films to reitterate the danger of nuclear weapons and destroy cities. But not just Tokyo or any of the other Japanese cities. But American cities, European cities, Chinese and other Asian cities, African cities, and Australian cities. That way not just Japan gets contaminated from his presence. And also get into disturbing detail on the effects of his attacks. Like how Gojira touched on people dying from Radiation poisoning after he destroyed Tokyo. The turmoil after such attacks in the goverment trying to maintain order while rescuing people, the economic turmoil...... what I am getting at is I want to see a 3 hour long Godzilla film in which he destroys a city and have the results be depressing with how it is anarcy, millions dead and dying from radiation poisoning, everything that if we were attacked would tear us as a society apart. That would totally reitterate the absolute dangers or nuclear weapons. OH and maybe have Godzilla's paracites attacking and killing people, like how the Cloverfield monster did, but without making it like Cloverfield and show his paracites actually tearing people apart after sencing warm blooded creatures instead of them just dropping off his body.

Trust me, ever since I was 12 and seeing Godzilla 1985 and Gojira I have dreamed of seeing a movie like that. But with some clips done like Cloverfield in which it is recorded from the "heroes" of the movie.

Guest Goji

Well, I did say "a return to monsters like Angy and Rodan", not "a return to Angy and Rodan". I was touching on that being my personal preference for a design ethic. The likes of Anguirus, Rodan, Varan, Titanosaurus, Manda, et al, when you consider Godzilla as the indisputable monster standard, all look more like they could actually physically exist. Monsters like Megalon, the Gigan (as much as I love him), Biollante, Destoroyah, Orga, etc, they just don't look like they come from the same "world", so to speak.

Bagan can go rot in hell, that monster has never been in anything other than a dire video game and CD rom gallery. The hype for that thing is just way too much of a killer.

AS for the Rebirth of Mothra monsters, why bother? Two more Ghidorahs for Godzilla to fight? No freaking thanks. Dagarah would last maybe three micro-seconds. And Mothra Leo (that is what he's called, Rainbow, Aqua and Armour are just different forms for the same creature) is just way too ridiculously overpowered. So is Gamera. Godzilla could never beat either of them, and that's why it'll never happen.

I find it interesting that you said you'd like Godzilla to face the Rebirth monsters because he never fought them and technically they'd be new opponents, yet this outburst seemed prompted by my stating that I'd like to see him tangle with Varan and/or Manda, neither of which he has ever fought either.

I've often wondered why the Shockiras were never revisited after The Return Of Godzilla, and I used to think it would be nice to see them again. But not anymore. Wanna know why?

Because nothing that has been done in Cloverfield should ever be done in a Godzilla movie. Ever. Final. End Of.

New monsters are as much a guarantee as Godzilla's inevitable return. What I'd like to see is monsters that aren't Kaiser-levels of ott power, and which look like they belong in the same film as Godzilla. Like the earliest movies. They fit, and Godzilla had to earn his title through close matches, not deus ex machina.

Let's not forget that Anguirus was Godzilla's best friend.

And in one movie, Ghidorah was a hero with Mothra & Baragon to fight the Big G.

Come on people, as a daikaiju fan, who has seen all but 5 of the Giant Monster films I can say this with pride, ENOUGH with the reusing of old allies and advasaries of Godzilla movies. Angilas as much as I like him as my 2nd favorite monster, I dont want to see him in another movie. Like all forms of Mothra, Rodan, Ghidrah, Ebirah, Giant Condor, Kamacuras, Kumonga, Milla, Varan, Gorosaurus, Baragon, Manda, Gabara, Hedorah, Gigan, Megalon, Jet Jaguar, Mecha-Godzilla, King Caeser, Titanosaurus, Biollante, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Battra, Mecha-Godzilla 2, Fire Rodan, Baby Godzilla, M.O.G.U.E.R.A., Space Godzilla, Little Godzilla, Destoroyah, Godzilla Junior, Zilla, Baby Zilla, Oruga, Meganulan, Meganula, Megaguirus, Mecha-Godzilla 3 aka Kiryu, Monster X, and Kaiser Ghidorah from the Godzilla Series. I want newer advasaries and Advasaries that were meant to be. Like BAGAN! We didnt see him because Space Godzilla and Destoroyah took his place.

You basically listed every Godzilla foe and ally. And a lot of them have only appeared in two or three movies, some of them only one movie. So I kinda don't see you're point. The only monsters that Toho tends to overuse is KG, Mothra, and MG.

Now the following in my opinion have a bit more potential but would want to see them later on in films against Godzilla are Biollante, Space Godzilla, and Destoroyah.

No to all three of those choices. It would be very difficult to come up with a way to bring them in without basically remaking each movie they appeared in.

Now for those Godzilla fans as anal as I am will have noticed that I left out King Kong and Kamoebas. A rematch, even if it is Zilla, between Godzilla and King Kong is a MUST.

Ain't gonna happen, Toho tried to in the 90s but the owners of Kong at that time asked for way too much money. So chances are that you won't be seeing another KKvG movie for a very long time.

And Kamoebas, the gigantic turtle in Godzilla: Tokyo SOS was mearly attacked by Godzilla for food, but we dont see it. I know. I have seen the US release of SOS at least 3 times.

Kamoebas isn't a very popular monster, so I doubt we'll ever see a GvK movie. There would have to be other kaiju in it besides Kammy.

But I would also like to see Godzilla face off against Mothra Leo, Death Ghidorah, Rainbow Mothra, Dagurla, Aqua Mothra, Armored Mothra, Prehistoric Ghidorah, and Super Dragon King Ghidorah of the Rebirth of Mothra Series. Those although already being used, have never faced off against the King so they would in essence be new Advasaries

First off, Armor Mothra would whip Godzilla's ass badly unless this is Meltdown Godzilla at 1185 degrees and even then, it's possible for AM to still beat Godzilla. Transcending Fate would crystallize him and kill him. Most of those monsters except for Dagahra (assuming he's on land and not out in open ocean) and maybe CKG could beat Heisei Godzilla or at least give him one hell of a fight.

But now that I think of it, with the cross over of the King Kong franchise it is possible for us to get a movie that Kaiju fans have been longing for, for almost 50 years. Godzilla vs Gamera. You take the most recent designs of the KotM and GotU and pit them off and a brutal battle and maybe have it like one movie Godzilla wins and the other Gamera wins, and make it so the fans can tell who wins unlike King King vs Godzilla-1962. In which it is still debated on who wins.

Godzilla won the first fight in KKvG, Kong won the second fight. Toho said that Kong was the intended victor of the second fight. The rumor that there was two endings in KKvG is false. Both versions had the same ending. The likelihood of a GvG is kinda doubtful, both companies will want their monster to win. Besides, if we were going by your idea of Godzilla vs Gamera, then GFW Godzilla would beat the tar out of Toto. If a GvG was made, then fans would be arguing over which ending is canon they did indeed do what you mentioned.

Or even have a series called Daikaiju Tournament. Sort of like the Kaiju tournament in the G-Fan magazines about 10 years ago. Where there would be a poll based on thne monsters stats and the winner of that grouping won and it would keep going until there was one monster standing. But like in the G-Fan magazines it included EVERY monster up until the movie Zarkorr came out.

No, just no. That would cost way too much money to get the licenses for all those monsters. Toho doesn't own all of them. Then there's the cost of making the show (special effects, actors, etc). The show would be of poor quality due to acquiring all the licenses.

But like everyone else I think Godzilla should return to the solo monster films to reitterate the danger of nuclear weapons and destroy cities. But not just Tokyo or any of the other Japanese cities. But American cities, European cities, Chinese and other Asian cities, African cities, and Australian cities. That way not just Japan gets contaminated from his presence. And also get into disturbing detail on the effects of his attacks. Like how Gojira touched on people dying from Radiation poisoning after he destroyed Tokyo. The turmoil after such attacks in the goverment trying to maintain order while rescuing people, the economic turmoil...... what I am getting at is I want to see a 3 hour long Godzilla film in which he destroys a city and have the results be depressing with how it is anarcy, millions dead and dying from radiation poisoning, everything that if we were attacked would tear us as a society apart. That would totally reitterate the absolute dangers or nuclear weapons. OH and maybe have Godzilla's paracites attacking and killing people, like how the Cloverfield monster did, but without making it like Cloverfield and show his paracites actually tearing people apart after sencing warm blooded creatures instead of them just dropping off his body.

No way in hell will there ever be a 3 hour long Godzilla film. And it looks like you're trying to turn Goji into Clover with the parasites. I don't think we'll ever see the Shockiras (the sea louse that fell off of Godzilla in RoG/G1985) again. Japan is tired of Godzilla and so is just about everybody else, Toho is giving him a well deserved hiatus. When Toho will bring him out when they feel they can make some money out of it and currently there are no plans as of yet. They probably won't even consider making another film until 2012-2014, give or take.

Well, I did say "a return to monsters like Angy and Rodan", not "a return to Angy and Rodan". I was touching on that being my personal preference for a design ethic. The likes of Anguirus, Rodan, Varan, Titanosaurus, Manda, et al, when you consider Godzilla as the indisputable monster standard, all look more like they could actually physically exist.

Whoa whoa whoa. None of these kaiju could exist. They would die under their own weight. Besides, I hate it that people are trying to GINO-ize kaiju. *Glares at the Godzilla Neo series at Deviantart*

Monsters like Megalon, the Gigan (as much as I love him), Biollante, Destoroyah, Orga, etc, they just don't look like they come from the same "world", so to speak.

They're giant monsters, they aren't even suppose to exist. You make it sound like they're a common everyday thing. Your logic is flawed.

Bagan can go rot in hell, that monster has never been in anything other than a dire video game and CD rom gallery. The hype for that thing is just way too much of a killer.

Well, considering he was suppose to be Godzilla's toughest foe ever I can see why people want to see those two duke it out. They want to see how tough and powerful he really is.

AS for the Rebirth of Mothra monsters, why bother? Two more Ghidorahs for Godzilla to fight? No freaking thanks. Dagarah would last maybe three micro-seconds. And Mothra Leo (that is what he's called, Rainbow, Aqua and Armour are just different forms for the same creature) is just way too ridiculously overpowered. So is Gamera. Godzilla could never beat either of them, and that's why it'll never happen.

Gamera is not overpowered. He's as frail as sin. DG has tough armor which will make it tough for Godzilla to do any really damage, but that won't stop him from tossing DG around like a ragdoll. Dagahra is only a problem when in open water, on land he's not very powerful. Leo and his transformations and GKG are the only real threats to Heisei Godzilla.

I find it interesting that you said you'd like Godzilla to face the Rebirth monsters because he never fought them and technically they'd be new opponents, yet this outburst seemed prompted by my stating that I'd like to see him tangle with Varan and/or Manda, neither of which he has ever fought either.

Godzilla was intended to fight Varan in the original version of GMK then called GAV. Manda and Godzilla fought in an outtake in DAM. But that was really just Haruo Nakajima and people doing the puppetry for the Manda marionette just goofing around.

I've often wondered why the Shockiras were never revisited after The Return Of Godzilla, and I used to think it would be nice to see them again. But not anymore. Wanna know why?

Because nothing that has been done in Cloverfield should ever be done in a Godzilla movie. Ever. Final. End Of.

-Facepalm-

I'm not even gonna bother mentioning why that is flawed.

Guest Goji
Whoa whoa whoa. None of these kaiju could exist. They would die under their own weight. Besides, I hate it that people are trying to GINO-ize kaiju. *Glares at the Godzilla Neo series at Deviantart*

Well, sure if you want to take what I said and only actually pay attention to maybe 6% percent of it.

I said if you take Godzilla as the standard. Accept that he exists, and use him as the basis of what could and should work. Of course none of these things would ever exist in the real world, but in their own world? Then the monsters I listed all have mutations and physicallities acceptible to one another. If this works, then so could that. The early monsters, when you compare them to Destoroyah or Monster X, all look more like they could have been real animals.

Is that clear enough for you yet, or do I need to post images to help you get what I'm saying? It's an eisthetic preference.

Who said I wanted to GINO-ize anything? I never once said we should change how any of the monsters look, I just said that when they start making new monsters, I'd like them to go back to the old school method of conceptualizing.

They're giant monsters, they aren't even suppose to exist. You make it sound like they're a common everyday thing. Your logic is flawed.

Your FACE is flawed! :P

Look above. Eisthetic preference. Don't try to tell me my logic is flawed just because you're the one who decided to get anal and confrontational. I offer a personal opinion and view. You tell me I'm wrong when you clearly didn't get what I was saying. Way to go.

Well, considering he was suppose to be Godzilla's toughest foe ever I can see why people want to see those two duke it out. They want to see how tough and powerful he really is.

But the fact that it's become the stuff of legends means that it should never happen. People have set the standard so high for Bagan that Toho would either fall short or go way too far.

Gamera is not overpowered. He's as frail as sin. DG has tough armor which will make it tough for Godzilla to do any really damage, but that won't stop him from tossing DG around like a ragdoll. Dagahra is only a problem when in open water, on land he's not very powerful. Leo and his transformations and GKG are the only real threats to Heisei Godzilla.

To be fair, the only Gamera movies I've seen were the Heisei trilogy. And going by what I saw there, and Gamera's very Guyver-like ability to pull a new power out of his ass whenever he's losing and go apeshit, then yeah, I'd say that's overpowered.

Godzilla was intended to fight Varan in the original version of GMK then called GAV. Manda and Godzilla fought in an outtake in DAM. But that was really just Haruo Nakajima and people doing the puppetry for the Manda marionette just goofing around.

I knew all that, but thanks anyway. The two have never actually fought Godzilla, that's my point. If they were to do it, I'd say it would be a fan pleaser.

-Facepalm-

I'm not even gonna bother mentioning why that is flawed.

No, I really think you should. Leave aside the fact that they are both entries in the giant monster genre, and that Abrams has gone on record as touting Godzilla as the biggest inspiration for Cloverfield and tell me; Would you really want to go and watch a Godzilla film and be thinking all the way through "Oh, they did this in Cloverfield. He has parasites, they did that in Cloverfield. He's torn down a bridge full of civilians, they did that in Cloverfield. The human cast are all regular people who don't understand what's going on but are trying to survive, just like Cloverfield."

Because I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd want to go see a Godzilla movie and come out satisfied that what I'd just seen was freakin' GODZILLA! :D

I'd appreciate it if you leave the condescending tone at home next time. You know jack about me, but you clearly have a high understanding of the series. I should want to be your friend, but at the moment I'm torn because you come over as a bit of a jerk.

If you think something I've said is flawed, or it confuses you somehow, do the civil thing and bring it up as a request for clarification, not as an attempt to come off as the guy with a better understanding. That's what I'd do. ;)

You guys are officially fighting like Godzilla & the monsters.

Guest Goji

Well, y'know, politeness isn't a chore. He could have made the same points without being a dick about it.

From what I gather, YOU instigated the fight like the aliens in Final Wars.

Guest Goji

Then look again. The only post I've made directed to him was my reaction to his holier-than-thou-iness.

Well, sure if you want to take what I said and only actually pay attention to maybe 6% percent of it.

I said if you take Godzilla as the standard. Accept that he exists, and use him as the basis of what could and should work. Of course none of these things would ever exist in the real world, but in their own world? Then the monsters I listed all have mutations and physicallities acceptible to one another. If this works, then so could that. The early monsters, when you compare them to Destoroyah or Monster X, all look more like they could have been real animals.

For one, Monster X isn't even from Earth. So of course he wouldn't look like something that lives on Earth. Dessy is a mutated colony of microscopic crustaceans who can reconfigure their bodies to look like something else so it has an excuse to look different. Those weren't very good examples. Most of Toho's aliens and mutations do share similarities with various real life animals while at the same time being something different. Dessy for example showed several crustacean characteristics. There was that whole female Horseshoe Crab similarity that made people believe Dessy is a she (Technically it's an "it" since it is composed of god knows how many microscopic organisms).

But the fact that it's become the stuff of legends means that it should never happen. People have set the standard so high for Bagan that Toho would either fall short or go way too far.

Pretty sure Toho mentioned that Bagan was suppose to be Godzilla's toughest opponent. But then again, Toho has said some bs stuff before like Gorosaurus actually being smaller than Godzilla in DAM when he was at least as big as him or the time Kaneko said that his Godzilla (GMK Goji) was the strongest when evidence shows otherwise.

To be fair, the only Gamera movies I've seen were the Heisei trilogy. And going by what I saw there, and Gamera's very Guyver-like ability to pull a new power out of his ass whenever he's losing and go apeshit, then yeah, I'd say that's overpowered.

No. Gamera is frail. He got taken down by the military, which most kaiju normally just brush off regular military assaults with relative ease. And it's not called going apeshit, it's called getting lucky that you managed to pull that out of your ass at the last second. The mana beam takes bit to charge up while Heisei Godzilla can fire off his atomic breath much quicker than Gamera can his Mana beam. And Gamera isn't overly intelligent considering he blew off his own damn hand whenever he could've just blew off Irys' head off. It looked like it was taking those tentacles forever to charge up those fireballs. Would've given him enough time to take out Irys/Iris (whichever you prefer calling it) before it could've fired it's tentacle fireballs. Gamera could've beaten Irys without having to blow off his own hand, but no he didn't bother to think about it.

No, I really think you should. Leave aside the fact that they are both entries in the giant monster genre, and that Abrams has gone on record as touting Godzilla as the biggest inspiration for Cloverfield and tell me; Would you really want to go and watch a Godzilla film and be thinking all the way through "Oh, they did this in Cloverfield. He has parasites, they did that in Cloverfield. He's torn down a bridge full of civilians, they did that in Cloverfield. The human cast are all regular people who don't understand what's going on but are trying to survive, just like Cloverfield."

Because I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd want to go see a Godzilla movie and come out satisfied that what I'd just seen was freakin' GODZILLA! :D

First off, lemme just state that Cloverfield wasn't that great of a kaiju movie. Secondly, I also don't see why I would go saying "Oh they did this in Cloverfield!" when it's already been done in past movies both kaiju and non-kaiju. Hell, Godzilla had the Shockiras sea louse on him in RoG, which happened long before Cloverfield did and there's probably movies that did that before RoG did. And thirdly, I don't really care if Cloverfield did this or that because if you haven't noticed a lot of movies have been taking ideas from other movies for god knows how long. Same goes for music, video games, novels, comics, etc. It's the world of movies, they tend to do that a lot. As long as the movie handles it well, then that's all I really care about.

Guest Goji

My God.

Once again you have told me nothing I didn't know about Godzilla and his opponents. What part of "my aeisthetic preference" do you not understand!?

I like the older monster's (up to and including Destroy All Monsters) designs better than anything that Toho have done since.

Is that simple enough for you? I'm not asking for your permission, and I don't need an explanation for why the later monsters looked the way they did. Next you'll be telling me I'm not allowed to have a favourite G-suit because they're all the same monster anyway. Seriously, I don't want your pedantic anality.

You don't discuss. You ignore statements, twist others, and basically reinterperet what people say into a manner in which you can sound like you know best.

I'm done with you.

I like the older monster's (up to and including Destroy All Monsters) designs better than anything that Toho have done since.

While I respect your opinion, I do think that some of the designs of some of the later monsters are pretty impressive such as Showa Mechagodzilla, Final Form Biollante (especially the effects for it) and Final Form Destoroyah (even though the suit was bulky as sin).

Is that simple enough for you? I'm not asking for your permission, and I don't need an explanation for why the later monsters looked the way they did. Next you'll be telling me I'm not allowed to have a favourite G-suit because they're all the same monster anyway. Seriously, I don't want your pedantic anality.

You don't discuss. You ignore statements, twist others, and basically reinterperet what people say into a manner in which you can sound like you know best.

I'm done with you.

I would like to apologize if I seemed angry yesterday as I was having a bit of bad day but I wasn't trying to insult you on purpose. And sometimes when I'm mad I tend to not to read everything and just skim through certain parts. Still a little bit mad today over yesterday but I've calmed down for the most part. It is my fault that I let any of my anger get to this website and let it blind me. So again, I apologize.

Edited by Purgstall