Sign in to follow this  
odin

Godzilla

What is Japan tried to make a modified clone of Godzilla(on purpose this time) to fight him. Actually, they could try a cyborg.

I believe that was MechaGodzilla. The one that went into the water in "Tokyo: SOS" had a Godzilla skeleton as a frame.

What about a giant wasp???

Like what???

We should also figure out what other kinds of creatures can be mutated by science and go giant.

it would be one of the few monsters that could fight him in the open sea, and on land. All he has to do is fight liek this pinguin dude on land.

How about a asian dragon.

They did that, except that it didn't fight Godzilla. It was GFW Manda, it looks alot like asian dragons.

hey, how about that walking turd tank that Sigint dreamt about in MGS3? That should prove an interesting battle. Giant Radioactive Lizard VS a robotic tank that can turn things into poop. What it comes down to it, the battle will be determined by who's got a more foul smell, Godzilla's bad breath, or the stink of giant poop.

Im not sure if this belongs here but ...anybody here is a fan of Godzilla movies? i am , i cant get enough of him , im almost completing my collection of godzilla movies soon , so far i have all the millennium era movies ,about half of the heisei and almost all of the showa era and ....yes even that abomination of a movie that is the american Godzilla movie....

Favorite Godzilla Daikaiju :

1.Godzilla(duh)

2.King Cesar

3.Anguirus

4.Jet jaguar(cause he reminds me of ultraman in a way and i love ultraman)

5.Gigan (ever since Final wars ,that costume is kick ass)

Godzilla has always been my hero. when I was little and watched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I would always watch Godzilla after it. I would watch it on Monster Marathon on TNT in the 90's. I myself have a Godzilla collection. (Though its not that big, but I want it to grow) I have six oldies and Godzilla: Final Wars (And I was a little sad because my favorite monster besides godzilla wasnt in it. Other then a brief flash back, Titanosaurus.) I love Godzilla: Unleashed on the Wii. And I liked how the American Godzilla looked (thought it looked cool personally) but the movie wasnt ALL that great. However, if I made a Godzilla movie, I would probably go with that model cuase I liked how it looked.

Favorite Godzilla Monsters:

1.) Godzilla (of course)

2.) Titanosaurus

3.) King Ghedorah

4.) Gigan

And does anyone have the ENTIRE list of godzilla monsters? Lol, I love godzilla to death, and have seen alot of his films but I know there's alot of godzilla films and I havent seen all of his monster buddies.

Monsters I've Seen or Know:

M.O.G.U.E.R.A.

Titanosaurus

Kiryu

Mecha-Godzilla

Orga

Destoroyah

Jet Jaguar

Krystalak

Megaguirus

King Ceasar

Mothra

Rodan

Batra

Obsidius

Gigan

King Ghedorah

Mecha-King Ghedorah

Biollante

Gigan

Megalon

Varan

Baragon

Anguirus

Space Godzilla

Mecha-Godzilla 2

Hedorah

Ebirah

Lestining to Nightwish "Gethesmane"

Edited by Mirabilis

And does anyone have the ENTIRE list of godzilla monsters? Lol, I love godzilla to death, and have seen alot of his films but I know there's alot of godzilla films and I havent seen all of his monster buddies.

You spelled Battra and King Ghidorah wrong, btw.

Anywho, these websites should help you for complete listings of kaiju:

http://monsterarchives.proboards38.com/index.cgi

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla

Some of the unused monsters on the Godzilla Wiki site are just fanmade kaiju. So just a heads up.

Edit: Here's a few more I forgot.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/monster_bios.htm

http://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_room.htm#lp

Edited by Purgstall

You spelled Battra and King Ghidorah wrong, btw.

Anywho, these websites should help you for complete listings of kaiju:

http://monsterarchives.proboards38.com/index.cgi

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla

Some of the unused monsters on the Godzilla Wiki site are just fanmade kaiju. So just a heads up.

Ok thanks :biggrin: and thanks for catching that lol. Should of known better its I not E :biggrin: For King Ghidorah and I thought I hit the second t for Battra?...Oh, well anyways I appreciate it man. :biggrin:

Lestining to Nightwish "Higher Then Hope"

I have a Godzilla FONT for my computer. I used it for a couple banners I made.

Has there been any word on a new godzilla movie or is Godzilla: Final Wars really the last one? I mean, i am sure they'll still keep going. I've got to see an upgrade Titanosaurus!!! :mad:

Has there been any word on a new godzilla movie or is Godzilla: Final Wars really the last one? I mean, i am sure they'll still keep going. I've got to see an upgrade Titanosaurus!!! :mad:

Sigh, the next Godzilla film won't be coming out til 2013 or 2014. This has already been said multiple times in this thread.

Aw ok. Well, I looked it up to find some stuff and this is what I found.

"You guessd it! The big guy is coming back! He will be returning in supposed 2013. I went all the way to Tokyo to talk to the producers of Toho and asked them about Godzilla 2013. They said it would be the most explosive godzilla movie yet. They were going to get Gourge Lucas to help with the CGI and a new generation of Toho directors will work on this movie. They want it to have the best special effects the movie can have. For the time they refused to tell me the plot, but they said it maybe, just maybe, a sequal to "Godzilla v.s. Destroyah" and that this time the new Godzilla will be bigger and badder then ever ! ! ! We can now only wait and hope that this Godzilla movie will be everything that we want to see in a godzilla movie."

Found that in one of the articles.

Aw ok. Well, I looked it up to find some stuff and this is what I found.

"You guessd it! The big guy is coming back! He will be returning in supposed 2013. I went all the way to Tokyo to talk to the producers of Toho and asked them about Godzilla 2013. They said it would be the most explosive godzilla movie yet. They were going to get Gourge Lucas to help with the CGI and a new generation of Toho directors will work on this movie. They want it to have the best special effects the movie can have. For the time they refused to tell me the plot, but they said it maybe, just maybe, a sequal to "Godzilla v.s. Destroyah" and that this time the new Godzilla will be bigger and badder then ever ! ! ! We can now only wait and hope that this Godzilla movie will be everything that we want to see in a godzilla movie."

Found that in one of the articles.

Do you have the link to the article? Because that sounds very fake considering the fact that they spelled Lucas's name wrong and Destoroyah can't return considering it was killed at the end unless by sequel they mean that they're continuing the Heisei Series. Secondly, if this was true then August or Keith would've mentioned it by now. Thirdly, Junior was the Godzilla that doesn't destroy Japan, so that doesn't make sense if he was badder than ever. Lastly, Toho doesn't spend much cash on Godzilla films and usually any CGI in them are usually aren't that good (With the exception of GMK, where the CGI was actually good). To be honest, this article smells fishy. I don't believe it at all.

Edited by Purgstall

How do you get the font to work in Word, etc.? It's been a long time since I've downloaded any fonts so my mind is a bit fuzzy on the process.