Sign in to follow this  
odin

Godzilla

Cool. I hope to get some Godzilla DVDs for Christmas. My favorites are Final Wars, Son Of Godzilla & Godzilla vs. Megaguirus. Though "Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla" is also my favorite because of Hideki "Godzilla" Matsui. VIVA LOS YANKEES!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bobby

Sorry if this has been posted earlier I haven't read the previous pages but... does anything think it would be possible for a creature such as/similar to Godzilla to exist? (Possibly due to radiation and whatnot)

TO THE SCIENCE LAB!

Edited by Mr. McTaco

A lot of his foes are based on creatures. Hedora was based on amphibians.

Sorry if this has been posted earlier I haven't read the previous pages but... does anything think it would be possible for a creature such as/similar to Godzilla to exist? (Possibly due to radiation and whatnot)

TO THE SCIENCE LAB!

Highly doubtful considering Godzilla's entire body would break if he tried walking on land. Same goes for Zilla, infact, Zilla breaks more rules of biomechanics than Godzilla does. So while Zilla looks more realistic, the real Godzilla follows rules of biomechanics. But then again, we have found dinosaurs reaching sizes of 100 feet and the shortest Godzilla is 164 feet, so it could be possible but highly unlikely. Chances are for it to survive, it would have to live deep underwater for the rest of it's life.

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/20..._godzilla_1.php

For those who don't know, Des means Death in German and the name suits him.

"Des" means "of" in German (as in "Kaufhaus des Westen"). "Death" in German is "tod". The conjugation would be something like "Todes-Ghidorah".

"Des" is just how Japanese transliterate "death".

"For those who don't know..."

It's not impossible. I mean they had Godzilla vs. King Kong and I know Universal had to have some involvement(just financially of course).

yeah, if you've seen the early versions of Godzilla and King Kong, you'd see some differences. Like an pointless narration by an American journalist in the American version (I prefer the Japanese version as a result). The king Kong vs Godzilla movie changed a lot of things about both monsters, like King Kong becoming much bigger then he was in his original movie.

Let's hope it's soon. He's gotta take on a scorpion & manta ray-like creatures.

its almost time for a new godzilla movie right how many more years you think ?

I already answered that question.

You mean 30 year hallmark. Gojira came out in 1954, Return of Godzilla came out in 1984. Shogo Tomiyama said that they were planning on putting Godzilla on hiatus for a while after Final Wars. They said to don't expect anymore Godzilla films til 2013 or 2014.