Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Anime you are currently watching and/or Downloading

watching dragonball.

it's old and i don't like old things but this is quite good.

i wouldn't watch any english anime.

i haven't seen any of that yet though. need to finish the first series before i do.

i wouldn't watch any english anime.

i haven't seen any of that yet though. need to finish the first series before i do.

i only saw english because it was on like cartoon network when i was flipping through.

Do you mean finish dragonball? or finish the first version of Z?

finish dragonball.

there's no point watching dragonball Z, when dragonball kai is basically a drastically improved version.

finish dragonball.

there's no point watching dragonball Z, when dragonball kai is basically a drastically improved version.

i like it because its the first runthrough, and it something i watched when i was very little. Having an improved version gives me a different feel, and although certain aspects may be better, id rather watch the first run for nostalgic purposes.

I would have loved Z if it were not for the prolonged battles that dragged one whole chapter into tens of episodes. I really can't forget the fact that one whole episodes was devoted to charging up.

I would have loved Z if it were not for the prolonged battles that dragged one whole chapter into tens of episodes. I really can't forget the fact that one whole episodes was devoted to charging up.

haha, i agree. but thats half the fun of DBZ, see how big they can make their hair, and test how long it takes to power up. :biggrin:

Just finished Blue Gender today. It was really an amazing show. That was one of the best anime shows I've ever seen, and I really enjoyed it very much. I loved the relationships and character development. I loved seeing how Yugi Kido's personallity changed so much from the events going on around him. I was actually sad when I was finished with it. Truely that was one of Eric Vales (Future Trunks in DBZ) best performances. I'd reccomend this show for anyone who likes scifi-mecha. However, this is a very mature level of anime, alot of blood, langauge, sexual scenes etc.

I am now very interested in watching Blaserietter, it seems quite interesting to me.

Finished 3 Devilman's OVAs and original manga series - awesome. Started Devilman's episodes - LOL, first episodes - it is like Devilman parody. But then it is like Grendizer.

Just finished Claymore about 3 mins ago. It was pretty good, something I didn't care for, but overall I liked it. Hope they'll continue it. Also finished, Inuyasha, and Slayers. To update my completed anime list.

Shows to Watch (or Complete):

Berserk

Blassreiter

Black Blood Brothers

Card Captors

Heat Guy J

Outlaw Star

Rasoario + Vampire

Romeo X Juliet

Runrouni Kenshin

Tenchi Muyo

Trigun

Wolf's Rain

Some more, but can't remember them all.

My friend, the last episode of Claymore is not really how it ends. Something much more happened to Claire and her rag tag of friends up in the north. For spoilers, Claire didn't actually get what she wanted at that point. In fact, the story is still on going in the manga, with the Organization cooking something much more sinister.

Full Metal Alchemist was AMAZING. Definitely in my top 5.

Been trying to get my hands on Madlax.

Watching FMA: Brotherhood soon, along with Fist of The North Star, Blassreiter and Kyo.

Currently watching Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector, Star Driver and although it is not Anime, Sym-Biotic Titan.

I gave the Iron Man Anime adaption a chance, and I really can't stand it.

Pi ked up a few series on DVD/Blu-Ray recently, but have been playing too many videogames the last while to really watch a lot of them. They are, Sengoku Basara on Blu Ray, Heroic Age on DVD, and the first two sets of FMA Brotherhood on DVD.

Watching MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UNICORN! Kickass!!! Char Lives!!! Sieg Zeon!! Sieg Zeon!! Sieg Zeon!!

lol

The Sinanju is a far better MS than the Sazabi/Nightengale... Except the lack of Funnels. But they could always add them.

Just finished Heat Guy J on wed, was rather dissapointed with it. Had higher hopes for it. Give it a 4/10. Also finished Code: Geass last tues as well. Second time seeing, first time watching it all the way through. Really liked it alot. Now moving onto some of the Gundam series.

My friend, the last episode of Claymore is not really how it ends. Something much more happened to Claire and her rag tag of friends up in the north. For spoilers, Claire didn't actually get what she wanted at that point. In fact, the story is still on going in the manga, with the Organization cooking something much more sinister.

Yeah, I knew thats not how the manga went, still I thought it was ok, could of been worse then what it was. But I am also not a die hard claymore fan, so it didnt really matter to me either way. wink.gif

Yeah, Code Geas was a good anime. The good guy that turned bad guy ultimately became the fall guy for the good of all. The ending was such a sorrowful, yet impressive ending. I actually symphatize with Lelouch for what he did. And the responsibility is just too heavy for Suzaku to bear alone. I would say that this is one of the best ending that I have ever seen.

but yeah, Gundam FTW! You have a lot of catching up to do. That's 31 years worth of history you have to deal with.

Yeah, Code: Geass was very empressive. It rlly made my heart cry out at the end. Oldly enough I've read on the web they are doing R 3...and also the english dub cut a scene from the ending of the show. apparanetly some still think that he's alive.

But about Gundam...I know...its so demorilizing too. They should just redo the current known gundams and stop the new side stories. Bring back the U.C. verse with all the new anime capabilities. There's so many gundam shows it give me a headache thinking about em all. [emote=onion]wall[/emote]

If it would be any help, the original 1979 First Gundam has been compressed into 3 movies. This goes the same for Z Gundam, although they changed the ending a bit for Z Gundam. So that would be a lot less episodes to watch. If you're just looking for the Amuro X Char angle, just watch Gundam, Z Gundam, skip ZZ Gundam and then the Movie Char's Counterattack. You could also watch Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory to know what made the setting for Z Gundam (Last Blitz of Zeon if you want the abridged version, but I don't recommend it).

wow, in Geass they never had that little bit with the lips... so he does live, my theory was correct!

i heard code geass was good.

I've been looking at various anime recently.

I decided to look at highly rated anime and also anime similar to dragonball and naruto.

i have decided to look at yuyu hakusho. i'm currently obtaining it.

I heard it is a rather old anime so I'm hoping for some good quality animation and good music.

Good choice. Having seen the full series as well as read the manga, it was very faithful. Although I'm not very sure if Yuyu Hakusho will be in your taste, I for one certainly enjoyed it. Later half of the series deals mostly in tournaments, but the fights are very entertaining and original (for their time). This is actually one of the shows that don't have the pissing contents in terms of power (although they threw this out of the window in the last arc). Yusuke and Kuwabara actually uses their brains to fight opponents that are far stronger than them.

Oh, and the music, I especially liked the ending themes. If I remember correctly, I think they have 4 ending themes.