Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Anime you are currently watching and/or Downloading

Come to think of it, I have never seen the Guyver TV series subbed yet. I guess I didn't bother getting the subbed episodes after I watched it straight from TV. I miss Wowow.

Come to think of it, I have never seen the Guyver TV series subbed yet. I guess I didn't bother getting the subbed episodes after I watched it straight from TV. I miss Wowow.

It's all on Veoh.

Guest Mystica_Caticus

Yes I loved gravion! Not to mention, there was fanservice for both male and female. lol Sorry that comment was inappropriate. I thought the mechs were pretty good to. I showed my boyfriend this series and now he wants it. Lol.

Time for my update. Here's a updated list of series that I'm watching by via DL (bittorrent):

Currently Watching

Kamen Rider Kiva (thie series is almost over)

Kamen Rider Ryuki (half way done)

Engine Sentai Go-Onger (series is almost over)

Bleach

Naruto Shippuuden

Chaos Head

Jigoku Shoujo Live Action (Hell Girl Live Action Series)

Kemeko DX

Vampire Knight Guilty

Akikan!

Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2

Pocket Monsters Diamon and Pearl

Toradora!

White Album

Asu no Yoichi!

Chrome Shelled Regios

RideBack (Mizuki Nana plays the lead voice role for this series)

Series That I Recently Finished

Kamen Rider Agito

Rosario + Vampire Capu2

KisXSis

Series I Will Be Starting Soon

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Kamen Rider Decade

Sora o Kakeru Shoujo

I will be giving those last three series a 3-5 episode test run to see if I like them at all.

things im watchin now.

kamenrider blade.

kamenrider kiva

zyu ranger- but i hit a snag cause veoh only has like 9 episodes up. so im gonna browse thru tv-nihon to see what i can find. im really looking forward to seeing how the green ranger was introduced. seein how he was my fav an all.

i tried to watch go-onger. i watched... about 6 episodes. i cant take much more of it. it reminds me of the american powerrangers an i was wanting a more serious show. which is why im starting at the beginning now.

looking for gundam 00 in a store. hopefully i can find season one.

i'll be taking alook at kamenrider decade when it comes out.

and kamenrider faiz will be my next old kamenrider choice.

i would watch to see how shinkenger turns out but i rather work my way up there first.

What's the site for tv-nihon cause I'm watching Zyurangers too. Love the scene where the kid lost weight through starvation and his pants fall down. :lol:

Edited by LordSpleach

Sorry you guys, but TV Nihon doesn't have much on Zyuranger as one of its projects.

Larz, I really recommend Faiz (555) as it is a great series and I know Deka would as well. As for the English S1 of Gundam 00, it's being released by Bandai but I haven't seen any news of its scheduled release date yet.

Check Anime Nation and ANN for news on its release.

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger!

Just watched the second episode today, wait till you see how Miyata will deal with the "Bloody Cross"!

ah thanks toku!

any idea on where i can find the rest of zyu?

No clue at all. Only thing I can suggest is one of two things.

1)scower Ebay for a HK sub or a complete RAW version DVD (bootleg of course as that's all that you'll find).

2) Just ask the people at Elite Justice to see if they are planning to release the rest of the series.

For anyone who likes watching an anime with comedy and a slight harem feel to it and loves samurai themes in modern day settings then this is a good series to watch.

Aso no Yoichi!

This is another good anime that's recently started airing that is based on a japanese navel.

Chrome Shelled Regios

And for those fans of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) series, they just started airing the 3rd and possible final season of this series.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei

For those who love hearing Mizuki Nana doing voices for anime series then I suggest the two seasons of Rosario + Vampire as that was a pretty descent series. Another series she's doing is called RideBack but I can't give a review on this one as I've only watched the 1st episode but it's up to Eps.9 or 10 I believe.

Gunslinger Girl ep8

Naruto ep146

Code geass ep3

Tekknoman ep1 >_>

I'm watching Gungrave on TV, it's awesome!

Hajime no Ippo New Challenger and I'm also up to date with the Hajime no Ippo manga. I really enjoyed Ippo on the Beach 2 more than the manga did it. Can't wait to see Imai in the next episode.

I'm also watching the original Casshern series, got it off nyaatorents. I LOVE old school anime. I also bought some DVDs during the Best Buy sale. I just finished Guyver today, and I plan on watching Yuu Yuu Hakuso next. Haven't watched it in like 10 years.