Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Decade - future info

some interesting thoughts there.

also i notice on hte armour, it has almost like 'tracks' you know like den-o.

so perhaps bits can clip on and then mayb bits can also come off like you said.

the face reminds me of that dekaranger actually. the dog guy.

Oh Toku Warrior! You are the author of Kamen Rider Shadow... No wonder I find you familiar.

Well, back to the topic, I hope DCD or Decade would be a good show to catch next year since it was the writer of Blade who is writing it.

Yep. That be him. He's also known as the S.P.D. Shadow Ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.

Kero, what do you mean that I seamed familiar? Did you first encounter my fic here at this site or at Fanfiction.net?

Back on topic.

Dunno if anyone posted this already,

they say decade will transform into the Rider itself when he uses the card.

vmxz9.jpg

Ah, so this means that Decade can Henshin into other Kamen Riders using the Decade Driver in his belt. And they are calling this Kamen Ride? Not to mention being able to Henshin into their final form? Interesting.

Guest DekaRed

prob use one of the three buttons on the belt, when pushed in faiz form does the exceed charge. same with most form's, den-o form wud use the pass in front of the belt, ryuki form... maybe he wud get the advent cards out of his notebook thing...

kabuto form, well there ARE three buttons, so again he could jus press them three to execute the rider kick. hibiki form... uh-oh, that belt doesn't really resemble an ongekiko (taiko buckle)

Guest DekaRed

plot has been revealed, this time from the official tv-asahi website

post-3-1229006786_thumb.jpg

which tranlates as

Meeting all the Riders, and fighting them!? That is Decade's fate...

Kuuga's world, Kiva's world, Den-O's world... The Kamen Rider worlds that used to exist in parallel to each other has begun to merge. The world is thrown into chaos, and enemies from each of the worlds begin appearing simultaneously. At this rate all the worlds will be destroyed.

Kadoya Tsukasa-tachi's mission is to save the world... by leaving on a journey to the 9 other worlds.

What is the real goal behind this journey?

How can the world be saved?

Only one thing is known... Decade may be a being that will destroy all the other Riders.

Decade = Tsukasa, what is he? Shrouded in mystery, Tsukasa visits each of the Rider's worlds, and meets each of the Riders...

which kind of contradicts the latest picture we seen, oh and this one

post-3-1229006818_thumb.jpg

they all wearing the decade belt, which makes me think that the original synopsis may be slightly true, as in he uses their powers at first, maybe stealing them, but they get them back later? might explain the first pics we saw, where they all had their own belts.

in other news, it appears that Gackt will be performing the opening theme tune (ryuki will love that news),

post-3-1229006837_thumb.jpg

and we have our cast.

Left to right: Ryouta Murai (Kamen Rider Kuuga role), Masahiro Inoue (Kamen Rider Decade), Gackt (theme song performer), Anna Mori, Renji Ishibashi

post-3-1229006855_thumb.png

i've not listened to gackt for a long while, but this should be an interesting theme tune anyway! :D

so he is part of a group that needs to save teh world? (Kadoya Tsukasa-tachi)

and so he goes to fight the other riders to get their powers?

Guest DekaRed

here is a more in depth look at the plot/synopsis/wateva ya want to call it, lol

Went up on 2ch a few minutes ago, so I might as well post it. The guy posting was the one who said that the second rider would have the cards of Gills, Ixa, etc.

First off, the story:

Ryusei Jun is a regular university student. He's 20-years-old, and he is living the live. He has a beautiful girlfriend, top of his engineering class, the star football player, and he's the most popular person in his school.

Things change when he is randomly targeted by the SERVER Organization's chairman, and he is selected as the bearer of the new Rider equipment known as Kamen Rider Decade.

Ryusei now has the responsibility of going through the portals of time and space, fixing the damage that is being done by an unknown source. With the data of the last nine Riders in his hands, Ryusei must go through the past Rider histories and fix what needs to be done!

Episode 1: Ryusei Jun is the perfect person. Nice, smart, beautiful, and understanding. His life changes when he's thrust from his comfortable life and forced to become the savior of not just his time line, but the time lines of other dimensions!

Ryusei Jun is supposedly a 'pimp'. States that he has more than one girlfriend, and that he is running from one date to another when the Chairman finds him

Chairman looks like he'll be a main character kinda like Owner from Den-O or Shima from Kiva.

Ryusei is confident as well. His catch phrase is translated as, "Some people are born lucky. I'm just good!"

Ryusei's school is ravaged by a mysterious monster in Episode 1, leading him to transform into Decade for the first time with Chairman's help

Ryusei's Mom and Dad are dead. No details.

Kuuga is the first Rider he turns into

yay, we once again get a rider who doesn't appear to be wimpy, or have a lack of confidence.

Guest DekaRed

here are a few more pics of decade human form, note he is actually one of the rumoured shinkenred's

post-3-1229012852_thumb.jpgpost-3-1229012859_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229012865_thumb.jpgpost-3-1229012873_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229012888_thumb.jpg

i dunno. this is starting to look a lil good. i like the plot a bit.. it sounds like he has to gain each power, then it sounds like he already has their power...

an as for that picture with the riders with the same belt, it could just be the same rider changing forms, so its say.. decade using the kabuto card, he gains kabutos power an keeps his belt? maybe?

This is going to be great. I think this is Kamen Rider meets Kingdom Hearts.

ooh, truly superb!

it is excellent to see such a video!

I still don't like dcd but I intend to grow to like it.

Now thisis going to be sweet. At first I thought I wasn't going to like this series but now I'm totally syked to see it. I'm already beginning to think of a perfect final battle where every single Rider where to show up and fight.

Guest DekaRed

some info on the picture posted above, the one with the four "main" characters posing with gackt.

Kadoya Tsukasa:

A young man who cannot remember his past. Has a rough, anxious personality. He goes to "Travel the 9 Worlds" as Kamen Rider Decade.

Godai Yuuske:

Yuuske is Kamen Rider Kuuga, of "Kuuga's World". Fighting the Kaijin, Grongi, there, he decides to join Tsukasa on his quest to the other parallel worlds.

Hikari Natsumi:

Sole employee at the "Hikari Portrait Studio" which her family owns. She discovers The DecaDriver. Joins Tsukasa on his mission to the other worlds, and is very positive about the idea.

Hikari Eijiro:

Natsumi's grandfather who manages the Portrait Studio. Key in allowing Tsukasa and the others to move between the worlds. A mysterious character.

Just to clarify, he isn't playing Godai, the translation in what I posted was incorrect, I got the name from wiki.

He will be playing Onodera Yuuske. So, no idea if he got his powers from Godai, or he's just another Kuuga.