Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Decade - future info

I suppose I can expect a more serious protagonist then. Right?

Possibly. I think it did say that the initial writer for this series was also the writer for Kamen Rider Blade and that was a good series (it was also the first Kamen Rider series I ever saw).

Yeah! More Bike Action then.. Who Hooo!!!! Hey about Decade... since he's the first inter-universe Rider. I wonder how will he compared to Kamen Rider Shadow or Kamen Rider Kero... He he just a daydream. I was thinking that he could accidentally visit our fanfics....

Edited by Kero

I'm still waiting for your 3rd chapter and I still need to write my 3rd chapter. When going against KR Kero, a Rider with a serial killers mind-set....Kero, hands down. As for Shadow, half-demon with the power of legendary beast at his command...nuff said.

Of course, these are our own views when comparing any cannon Rider to a fan-fic Rider. In all honest, I wonder what would happen if the KR Kero universe and the KR Shadow universe crossed paths?

Anyway, back to topic.

And they say Blade's writer is the writer of Decade right? I supposes things could be a lot better, I look forward to his work.

Guest DekaRed

oooo, this looks like it will be the first kaijin that kuuga and decade will fight.

post-3-1229618445_thumb.jpg

Guest DekaRed

apparently it does say grongi on the picture, but it was never seen in the series.

this leads me to think with having new riders (as in no godai yuuske for kuuga, but someone different), we're also going to get new orphenoch's, imagin's, undeads, fangire's etc.

Guest DekaRed

i know but it really doesn't matter as it has already been pointed out that this kuuga isn't Godai. in fact he is played by the guy who played the cop in climax deka.

Onodera Yuuske:

Yuuske is Kamen Rider Kuuga, of "Kuuga's World". Fighting the Kaijin, Grongi, there, he decides to join Tsukasa on his quest to the other parallel worlds.

So, no idea if he got his powers from Godai, or he's just another Kuuga, from a different dimension, as this is what the series is about. and all this because Odagiri Joe is a very busy man nowadays, and doesn't have time to come back to the rider franchise, sigh.

Guest DekaRed

seems our rider has a bald form, lol, like den-o's platform

post-3-1229999573_thumb.jpg

post-3-1229999589_thumb.jpg

nice henshin, i suppose. and wats with all the grongi?

post-3-1229999613_thumb.jpg

Guest DekaRed

another version of dicade's climax form - note this is fanart once again

post-3-1230002152_thumb.jpg

new info

firstly, the "bald" dicade is supposedly a sort of blank form.

now onto the new stuff:

-dicade is a warrior who has lost his memory. originally, he was unbelievably powerful, "ultimate warrior" able to wield all riders' powers.

-machine-dicader:

dicade's bike. can run up to 350 km/h

-dimension kick:

super attack that occurs when dicade inserts a "final attack ride card" into his dica-driver. a holographic representation is shot into the air of the card, and dicade kicks through it into the monster.

dicade needs to join up all the riders over the course of his mission. when he meets kuuga, the other riders first think he is an enemy.

ps: btw, it has been mentioned that the title translates as "dicade", which sounds a lot like wat they were calling him in the promo. also it rhymes with cicade, which is a bug "Cicades are sometimes colloquially called "locusts",[1] although they are unrelated to true locusts, which are a kind of grasshopper"

also cicades have many different forms.

so we have many puns in the name. this one, the obvious decade one, and the DCD being short for Data CarDass... which is related to the video game that this is based on.

i thought dicade couldn't look worse, then we get bald form...

post-1-1230005681_thumb.jpg

Guest DekaRed

ok, some serious info now guys, this all comes from a guy in japan who went to a new event showing off all the works of the guy who photographs kamen rider and ultraman. he has done since the shows started, and still does. pics for the likes of terebi-kun, etc. we have all seen his work. plus it was also to celebrate the 70th birthday of ishimori-san. anyway, after a lot of features on all the riders (like a museum), he got to see a rather extended promo for decade, and i have to say after reading this, the series is looking mighty fine indeed. AND the space alien idea may very well be plausable now.

Okay, here's where the real big news comes in: following the Kiva opening was an extended trailer for 2009's upcoming Kamen Rider Decade. All the stuff we've seen in the short TV spots was there, plus a lot, lot more. The (spoilerific) highlights:

-We see more of the main guy, Kadoya Tsukasa, fumbling about with a camera (he's a cameraman. I already like him.) In nearly every scene he seems to have gotten his butt just kicked; he's got blood around his mouth a lot of the time (and no, I don't think he's a vampire.) As with Wataru, a lot of the pre-show pics of the actor just left me wondering "Wait, who?", but he looks to be pretty cool in the clips. And again, the cameraman bit. Ichimonji kicked ass, and Segawa was a tree-huggin' hippie, but he can step on people, and not many Riders can say they can do that. So bring it on!

-We see all the Rider cards Decade gets, but with ghostly images, like the pictures are missing. Sorta like the Blank cards from Blade. I assume as he meets each Rider/"borrows" their powers, the images will be filled in with the complete versions (which, BTW, have the Riders' faces over their respective symbols. Just puttin' that out there.)

-There's a lot of stuff from the dream-sequence "Great Rider War", which is all witnessed by some girl (probably having the dream, natch.) A couple guys I didn't see before (Ibuki & Ketaros) are there too, but I think just about everybody's probably there. This is The Great Rider War, after all! Even the Daleks probably show up.

-During this, Kuuga tries to attack someone (Decade?) on his bike and then gets knocked off, and we see him rising up to face Decade's back. Also some of Decade vs. Kuuga Ultimate Form battle that's probably going to prove highly controversial, because I have a feeling Decade comes out of that one the victor. Well either that, or Kamen Rider Decade is about 2 1/2 minutes long.

-It looks like just about everyone gets blown up real good too. Caucasus & some of the guys are shown running through explosions in slow-motion, and there's nothing about that sentence I don't like.

-Then there's scenes of Decade in the Kuugaverse, appearing before the new Kuuga, Onodera Yuusuke, and a woman in a long coat who almost looks like an Ichijô equivalent. I dunno about new Yuusuke yet, but we see him grabbing Tsukasa and yelling at him. He'll be a very different kind of character than Godai I think; less of a replacement than a reinterpretation. I'd call him Mirror Kuuga (with a goatee) but we already have the Rider Mirrorverse, so maybe I'll just start calling him Kamen Rider Kuuga 2 or New Kamen Rider Kuuga. Or Kamen Rider Kuuga Onodera Form.

-We see new the new Grongi King, and then a ton of old Grongi surrounding Tsukasa, ready to tear him to shreds. I even see the Bean Counter in there! But then Kuuga drives down stairs on Try Chaser to save him!

-Speaking of which, there's LOTS of bikes in this promo. Decade's bike, Kuuga's, and a bunch of others.

-Next we see Wataru, albeit acting like Tendô, finger-pointing to the sky and very calm. He meets with Tsukasa. Then it cuts to Kabuto holding a card, and Decade & Kabuto fighting. I don't want to make any pre-judgments on this, but I have a feeling that Wataru is Kabuto. Possibly because of the whole world-merging business, so reality is getting torn a new one and things are beginning to mush together. It could just be the editing though, but I noticed we don't see Kiva, just Wataru. So he may be some kind of Watendô, or may not. We'll find out soon!

-The most crowd-pleasing moment: We see the Hoppers! Both of 'em, looking up to no good. I'd be really surprised if we don't see Tokuyama (Yaguruma) and Uchiyama (Kageyama) back, cuz they're uber-geeks and loved their roles in Kabuto.

-Next wee see Faiz running up to Auto-Vajin and a girl in a helmet, probably Mari. If it is, let's hope Wataru doesn't see her! Handa's been confirmed to return so Faiz fans, here you go. The gang's almost all here (Kusaka's probably stalking them all.)

-Hibiki is shown, wielding his drumsticks and preparing to sling a fireball at something or someone. Probably the people who are still denying that he's a Kamen Rider.

-Decade is seen driving through a crowd of monsters. See, I told you there were lots of bikes!

-And the final shot is a photo-montage of the main 10, and an announcement of when the show starts (1/25/2009.)

I think that's just about everything. Agito, Ryuki, Blade & Den-O didn't appear, but you know they're going to show up. I expect we'll be seeing this trailer, in full or in part, after the next episode of Kiva airs, or the week after.

so, all in all, WOW! i really like the sound of this, can't wait to see this promo. for those interested in more, the full report can be found here

Ok, I couldn't sleep so I am gonna make a quick response and then try and sleep again.

I am starting to like the way they're making this sound. I hope the streaming sites work properly cuz i want to watch the first episode as it airs.

Guest DekaRed

well, i am makin keyhole work for me at the mo, as nothin else seems to work anymore... unless u know of some that work toku?

Guest DekaRed

kool. i don't like the way i have to keep stopping and restarting keyhole every few minutes.

i really wish the mms streams still worked, they were the awesome.