Sign in to follow this  
Guest DekaRed

Kamen Rider Decade - future info

If they release a Kamen Rider Decade Hyper Battle Video wouldn't it be funny if Decade used Complete Form to summon all of the other 9 Riders final forms and then start doing a dance?

If ya look at it, the dopplegangers are like dance partners.

This might be completely off-topic, but I simply have to react to this post. XD

Actually, me and my friend are discussing about that for our potential cosplay skit. Like...the cosplayer of Decade Complete Form stands in the middle of the stage, being surrounded by the other cosplayers wearing their respective ultimate forms, and they will all copy the actions of the Decade Complete Form cosplayer. XD

its would be fun to watch that really

I like how this Amazon transforms since we get to see his Rider Form materialize unlike in the past.

yumkimil.jpg

the masks end up like this.

Kuuga's on the chest

Agito, Ryuki(Left leg), Faiz (in the middle) Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto Den-O, & Kiva

Doesn't seem to say. But they're saying that Natsumi might become an enemy of Decade. And that female rider seems to be Masked Rider Kivara.

And that female rider seems to be Masked Rider Kivara.

and quite a badly designed one too.She doesn't seem to have any finishers or trinket power ups does she?

well, compared to Kiva, Kivara is smaller, so maybe she is too young to have any abilities. or she may surprise you with a rider punch to the face

1250983923283.jpg

i know this is old, but just incase anyone was wondering how abyss's sword looks like........

post-1476-125100852047_thumb.jpg

post-1476-125100854296_thumb.jpg

Edited by spectre555

I actually like the design for the KR Kivala suit. It's meant to be more feminine so maybe her powers and abilities are more like those of the Showa Riders and she will rely on melee combat skills instead of external weapons like the Heisei Riders depend on a lot of the time. Besides, it looks like it's a one time Rider thing so we may never see KR Kivala again.

But it also looks like almost all of the original Heisei Rider actors are returning for the series finale. We already have Kenzaki and Wataru (original) and you know Momotarous is gonna come back one last time. The original Kuuga ain't coming back as Yuusuke is still there.

Now all we need is the original Hibiki, Takumi, Shouichi, Tendou and Kidou to come back and it'd almost be perfect.

Looking at that long post with pictures, I want to see the movie more and more.

Also, is Kuuga's Rising Ultimate a movie exclusive? Never seen Kuuga before, and the design looks somewhat different from his other usual forms.

I think it is from what I can tell. There's only 1 more episode to the series so unless Toei pulls a rabbit out of their ass then it may just be a movie only form.....like how it's being shown that KR Kivala may only be a series ending form.

Edited by Toku Warrior

Guest CompleteDeka

hmmmm, info from another board, regarding the KR Kivaara picture, which i believe also has a Tsukasa VS Tsukasa pic on it somewhere....

The weird thing with that picture is that it says that all the mysteries will be cleared up in December's movie. Is that to say that the finale will leave things unresolved? It's also not clear to me if the Kivaara and "Another Tsukasa" pictures are from the movie or the finale.

EDIT: On second reading, it makes the most sense that the "mysteries" are the two questions they pose right above the caption (Is Natsumi also Decade's enemy? Another Tsukasa appears before Tsukasa?). So I guess those shots are movie shots.

whatever happened to courtesy? :P

edit:

it's something to do with natsumikan using kivaara to become the yellow kamen rider - DEPEND.

and there is talk of her using fuestles to call the cyan, magenta and black kamen riders like kiva summons teh arms monsters.

and of course teh cyan magenta and black riders are shown to be diend, decade and kuuga.

this would be her final form ride.

where you see FFR is final form ride, so it looks like the final form ride is a pyramid?

I'm not sure, I read bits and pieces but the yellow writing is giving me a headache ^^;