Sign in to follow this  
Jess♥

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger - future info

Guest DekaRed

probably ironic and scary, one, for the water pun, and two, for the guyver reference :)

Guest DekaRed

:redface: sorry bout that, :rolleyes:

anyways, here are some more pics, a different angle of blue's weapon, and a pic of greens weapon.

post-3-1226380272_thumb.jpg

Guest DekaRed

really? as i recall drake had a gun... not a stabby thing

Well, it's not my place to comment on the negativity of the aesthetics. I'm not much of a fan of sentai anyway. The blue thingy looks like a grapple or some sorts.

yah, it does look like a grapple and also a bow and arrow.

similar in shape.

the way i see it, it'll be a pump action water squirter.

of course it'd be very high powered.

Guest DekaRed

right, a better shot of all five shinkenger's, plus our first look at the main robo, yay

post-3-1227212506_thumb.jpg

post-3-1227212516_thumb.jpg

and it's called OriKamiRobo

toei's punnery is amazing:

origami + god + robo

Well, the gattai is pretty cool looking....though it's kinda bulky so it seems it'd have a really hard time moving.

As for that group pic....lol, the red senshi is just punny. Hell, the girls are taller than he is, hahahaha.

Guest DekaRed

Note:

While this year we got EnjinSouls, next year we get the "Hiden Disks" (Secret Disks)- gears which work throughout the entire toyline. When spun, the disks show an animation.

Samurai Gattai DX ShinkenOh:

Releases in- February

Price- 7,500 yen

Info-

The 5 OriKami, ShishiOrikami, RyuuOriKami, KumaOriKami, SaruOriKami, and KameOriKami combine!

Each OriKami can transform from its "Emblem Form" into its OriKami form (and then gattai.) In Emblem Form, the OriKami are shapes, and are also small, being able to be held by their respective Shinkenger.

Comes with a Sword and 1 Hiden Disk. The Hiden Disk transforms into a Shield for ShinkenOh.

A new fact- RyuuOriKami stores the helmet for the robot

Samurai Gattai 01 KabutoOriKami:

Releases in- March

Price- 2,200 yen

Info-

Brown, Hercules Beetle Type OriKami. Has no Emblem Form. Stores a Hiden Disk inside which can move its horns. When combining with ShinkenOh, it forms a new helmet/backpack, and shoulder/arm armor. Unlike GekiTouja, the face of ShinkenOh is still seen, however, the helmet is modified and looks like a Beetle's horns.

Samurai Gattai 02 KajikiOriKami:

Releases in- March

Price- 2,200 yen

Info-

Indigo, Swordfish Type OriKami. When its Hiden Disk is turned, the head moves up and down. Makes armor and a helmet for ShinkenOh. The helmet is in the style of a "court noble".

Samurai Gattai 03 ToraOriKami:

Releases in- April

Price- 3,300 yen

Info-

White, Tiger Type OriKami. Has 4 drills which can be turned via its Hiden Disk. When combining with ShinkenOh, it forms armor, and the drills become the new helmet.

KabutoOriKami, KajikiOriKami and ToraOriKami can combine, forming the "ToriKami" a giant bird OriKami. Kajiki forms part of the body and head, Kabuto's body splits into the wings, Tora's drills are turned backward and makes the main body. Then the leftover parts from each connect, becoming the tail.

ShinkenOh may unite with the ToriKami...

Hiden SaiseiKen ShinkenMaru:

Releases in- February

Price- 4,000 yen

Info-

Common arms for the 5 Shinkenger. Lights and Sound. Can play the Hiden Disks and show their animation via a small window in the hilt. The Disk is rotated via the user's hand.

Hiden DiskBuckle:

Releases in- February

Price- 2,500 yen

Info-

Belt which can store Hiden Disks in the Belt Buckle. Also, the ShinkenMaru can be stored on the left side of the belt.

Henshin Ketai ShodouPhone:

Releases in- February

Price- 3,300 yen

Info- Transformation Item for the 5 Shinkenger which can turn into a brush. Plays all the souns of the animals, weapon and others.

Also releasing:

A set of the DiskBuckle and ShinkenMaru for 6,500 yen (Set will be special release I think)

A ShodouPhone holder (same deal as the GoPhone holder)

-Red will have a Large Sword all to himself. The rumored name is the "RetsuKaDaiZanKen".

-A set will be released with Blue's bow and Green's Spear. Blue's Bow is rumored to be called the WaterBow, Green's spear is rumored to be called the WoodSpear.

-All the toys, excluding the ShodouPhone, come with Hiden Disks

Guest DekaRed

ye? well i count 8

the main five, ShishiOrikami, RyuuOriKami, KumaOriKami, SaruOriKami, and KameOriKami

then KabutoOriKami, KajikiOriKami and ToraOriKami

1: Red Lion

2: Blue Dragon

3: Green Bear

4: Yellow Monkey

5: Pink Turtle

6: Brown Beetle

7: Purple Swordfish

8: White Tiger

Guest DekaRed

woohoo, this is the rumored cast, note 2 reds... there is a rumor that states that there will actually be two ShinkenReds, a younger one that inherits the powers from his master.

post-3-1228672089_thumb.jpg

So they'll FINALLY have a brown zord??? Sweet. In my stories, Purple Zords are #6 and Brown Zords are #7.

not exactly deka.

you said he would take over from his master, which leads me to believe he is the shinken reds master. not the group.

RSR suggested that that guy would be teh mentor for the entire group. I think it's an interesting thing to say, wether it was an elaboration from what you said, a confirmation request, or information from elsewhere.

I'm new here be kind to me...hehe

I figured this would make a great first Comment

post-1467-1228770877_thumb.jpgpost-1467-1228770944_thumb.jpgpost-1467-1228770999_thumb.jpg

Now for what you all have been waiting for....

Ta da...

Samurai Sentai Shikenger

post-1467-1228770794_thumb.jpg

Edited by Abarekiller