Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form

Kamen Rider Ibuki

Kamen Rider Hibiki Kurenai

Kamen Rider Hibiki Soukou

The Hibiki Disk Animals

Kamen Rider Kuuga, His Forms & Symbol

Monsters Of Kuuga

Monsters Of Agito

Train Tracks...These are essential for my Den-O Banners what with the whole time traveling trains.

Kamen Rider Femme/Siren

Femme/Siren's Personal Monster

Kamen Rider Ryuga/Onyx

Ryuga/Onyx's Personal Monster

The Personal Monsters of the other Ryuki Riders except for Ryuki, Knight & Zolda.

The six Imagins that allow Den-O & Zeronos to access their various modes.

Symbol Of Agito

Symbol Of Hibiki

Arsenal of all of the Riders but Faiz, Delta & Kaixa

Kiva's Garulu Saber, Basshaa Magnum, Dogga Hammer & them with the Tatsulot Brace

I forgot to add the Symbol Of Kuuga. These things are essential to my banners. I have a ton planned for Passing The Torch themed banners like these:

KamenRiderRevUp174.jpg Passing The Torch: Kaixa To Garren

KamenRiderRevUp173.jpg Passing The Torch: Wing Knight To Kaixa

Not bad. I like the Kaixa to Garren one the most. Actually, I just finished watching the whole Faiz series yesterday and the guy using the Kaixa Rider belt, Kusaka, was a total prick.

Thought I'd mention that I have a killer Kiva themed banner in the works. Zodiac Fangire. I've noticed that several Fangire are animals from both the Sun, which we all know & love, & Chinese Zodiacs. Rook is Leo The Lion. Shark is Pisces The Fish. Warthog is the Pig. Horse is the Horse. Sheep is the Sheep. And Crab is Cancer The Crab. So if we get more Fangire like a Bull, Ox, Dog, Monkey, Snake, Tiger, Ram, Goat, Scorpion, Rooster, etc., then I'll put them in.

Edited by Bobby

I decided to go with these pictures of Onyx & Siren that I found. I'm gonna get my dad to help me with the backgrounds. Though I still need pictures of the Contract Monsters for Strike, Wrath, Onyx, Sting, Siren, Thrust, Axe, Camo, and Spear.

post-1135-1221175555_thumb.jpg

post-1135-1221175590_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobby

With those Riders, I just need the Contract Monsters of the other ten Ryuki Riders. Likewise with Wing Knight & Dragon Knight's monsters with Survive Mode Power. Here's who I have.

The other Rider Symbols, not the Ryuki ones, are essential for my Passing The Torch Banners.

post-1135-1221362329_thumb.jpg

post-1135-1221362343_thumb.jpg

post-1135-1221362358_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobby

I started working on a Kamen Rider banner last night but it's missing ONE image to complete it. IXA Save Mode. The reason is because I'm doing a Kurenai Family Banner. I have Maya in her true form and Kiva in Emperor Form.

post-1135-1221515768_thumb.jpg

post-1135-1221515822_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobby

I've tried like a dozen times or more and can't seem to find any pictures of Kuuga that I seek. Likewise with the symbols.

I also got Raia's Advent Beast: StingsAdventBeast.jpg

Sorry for the multi-posting.

Here are some Orphenochs.

HorseOrphenoch.jpgStingfishOrphenoch.jpgOxOrphenoch.jpgSnakeOrphenoch.jpgElephantOrphenoch.jpgArmadilloOrphenoch.jpg

Edited by Bobby

Update. I now have some of the images I have sought. Kabuto Masked Form, Ibuki, the Disc Animals, Hibiki Crimson & Armed, Momotaros, Urataros, Kintaros, the remaining Advent Beasts, Kamen Rider Gills & Exceed Gills, Kuuga Growing Form, Kuuga Amazing Mighty Form, Kuuga Ultimate Form, the main Kuuga Villain, and G3.

I need Kuuga in Mighty & Pegasus Forms, even Rising versions will do, for a Christmas Rider banner I'm planning.

Edited by Bobby

I realized that there are more Rider images I know I'll have a difficult time finding.

The Steel Trilobite Card, Magnet Buffalo Card, gold versions included for King Form, Time Scarab Card, Rock Tortoise Card, Scope Bat Card, Evolution Giraffa Card, Reflect Moth Card, Recover Camel Card, Shuffle Centipede Card, Absorb Orchid Card, Dark Version of Change Spider Card where the Club symbol is purple, Gel Jellyfish Card, Fusion Elephant Card, Absorb Tiger Card, Evolution Tarantula Card, Black & Albino Joker Cards, the three Change Keroberos Cards, and the three Mighty attack Cards of Kamen Rider Blade.

The weapons of the following Dragon Knight Riders: Strike, Sting, Wrath, Thrust, Onyx, Siren, Camo, Spear, Axe, Torque & Incisor. And most of the survive weapons of Dragon Knight & Wing Knight like the Survive Forms of their Advent Beasts.

More to come as I remember them.

Edited by Bobby

KamenRiderKuugaMightyForm.jpgFINALLY HAVE KAMEN RIDER KUUGA MIGHTY FORM!!!!!!!!! Just need Dragon, Pegasus, Titan, and the Rising Forms. And with their respective weapons would help.

Wish the Decade site had Kuuga's other forms and pictures of the monsters like the other Rider series sites did.

Head to toe shots of the five Shinkengers equipped with their Samurai Swords and/or equipped with their Power Weapons. The official site has made it impossible because of the text, artwork & Rangers' civilian forms getting in the way. Really wanted to use them for banners. I have the symbol & zords.

Hey Bobby, I found some images I think you mihgt like. You might not use them for art work but they're still nice to have either way.

I'll post more as I find them.

post-6-1242649828_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649844_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649850_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649859_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649873_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649887_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242649895_thumb.jpg

post-6-1242650002_thumb.jpg

I can definitely work with the King Symbol. I'll be able to finish some banners. Namely ones with Saga. But the Kuuga pics don't have the same feel as the four I have. Thanks.

I'm looking for the DiEnd Symbol similar to the Decade Symbol I use. I have a KRRU banner that needs it. Here are the new images I added to my album.

KingSymbol.jpg7MetalTrilobiteCard.jpg7MetalTrilobiteCard2.jpg8MagnetBuffaloCard.jpg8MagnetBuffaloCard2.jpg9MachJaguarCard2.jpg10TimeScarabCard-1.jpg