Sign in to follow this  
Daitarn 3

Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Coming West in 2019

Posted (edited)
  •  
  • Maximum Six-versus-Six Online Battles – Join players around the globe in six-versus-six team online battles! Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 features the critically acclaimed land combat of its predecessor, and turns it up a notch by adding all new space battles! Fight for survival with your comrades on realistic battlefields!
  • Infantry Battles – Mobile Suits aren’t the only heroes on the battlefield! Pilots can place bombs in enemy bases or request support fire to contribute to the cause! Sometimes, infantry fights can even decide the outcome of the battle!
  • Acquire and Customize Mobile Suits – Spend the earned DP to develop Mobile Suits after battle or spend tokens for attempts at the lottery that can award powerful Mobile Suits! You can also enhance your favorite Mobile Suits through customization!
  • Base Camp – Interact with players from around the world in this online lobby! Become a pilot and make battle preparations such as upgrading Mobile Suits in the neutral base camp! In addition, you can freely interact with an assortment of battle comrades that cross your path.
  • Ever-Evolving – New Mobile Suits, stages and costumes will be added to Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2, while also featuring regular events. The game will keep evolving on a daily basis!Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 will be coming to the west at some point in 2019 for PlayStation 4.

SInce I've taken an intreast in Gundam I've been looking around to see what games from the franchise made it to the west. Sadly I was put off of most of the modern ones as they are use elements from across the whole franchise, which needless to say would make a new come like me very out of his depth. Then I ran across this one, which sounded perfect since it takes place during the One Year War. Unfortunately it was region locked... until now! Looks to be a pretty fun game.

Edited by Daitarn 3

My god.

I may not have any free time anymore.

I hope they do the same events Japan does eventually... I want my Blue Destiny!

Posted (edited)

Not shore what I'd be playing. I'd probably go for the support classes given my love of heavy ranged weapons, and because I like playing as the bad guys I'll probably end up using Zeon MS's to begin with.  Looking at whats on offer early on, the MS-06K Zaku Cannon is what I may end up using when I start out.

latest?cb=20180825091949

Edited by Daitarn 3

If strategy is your cup of tea, you might want to check out SD Gundam G Generation series.  

19 hours ago, durendal said:

If strategy is your cup of tea, you might want to check out SD Gundam G Generation series.  

Waaaait a sec... A G-Gen game is coming in English as well?

... I need to somehow create time, so that I will have time for both.

Yo! So from now till August 16th we can vote for the free Mobile Suit we'll be given for free on launch day.

https://gbo2online.com/

The current top 8 are...

1 - RX-28-2 Gundam

2 - Guncannon Mass Production Type

3 - Full Armour Gundam [TB]

4 - Blue Destiny Unit-1

5 - Gundam Pixie

6 - Zaku I (GS)

7 - Gouf Custom

8 - Full Armour Gundam

22 hours ago, Daitarn 3 said:

Yo! So from now till August 16th we can vote for the free Mobile Suit we'll be given for free on launch day.

https://gbo2online.com/

The current top 8 are...

1 - RX-28-2 Gundam

2 - Guncannon Mass Production Type

3 - Full Armour Gundam [TB]

4 - Blue Destiny Unit-1

5 - Gundam Pixie

6 - Zaku I (GS)

7 - Gouf Custom

8 - Full Armour Gundam

Blue Destiny is still holding on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

Blue Destiny is still holding on!

I made shore to throw a vote it’s way since I found out you had your heart set in it.