Sign in to follow this  
shadowguyver

Selling my Guyver Collection!

Hi Guys!! It's been a long time since I've been to the forum; wish you all are doing good. I'm in the process of moving houses when i came across my collection gathering dust in the basement. I think its time i let go for someone who can appreciate it and would like to add to their collection.

With the exception of two of the figures, all have remained in their boxes in pristine condition. I have two guyver III's, one is missing his breast plate and one is complete. Guyver II is missing one sword. Otherwise the collection is complete. I haven't posted it on any website yet, let me know if you're interested in any and i'll be glad to share. The two missing stuff i'll sell them for 50% off their market price. The others i'm willing to let them go for 30-40% their market price.

I'd love to let them all go in a single sale and may even reduce further if any would like that. Also off topic i've got alot of other anime figures i'm selling if anyone is interested let me know! (Sorry for the quality i could'nt upload high rez pics)

Guyver I, II, III, Aptom, Murakami, Guyver Gigantic:

1901283576_fullsmall.JPG.e17e46bb13fa56101b569aa949ecf6cd.JPG

The Three Guyvers:

guyvers.JPG.ee2dcd4200bb0913ca3eb1710ac1397b.JPG

Gyout:

guyot.JPG.746d328623cb99706b44870fa4e5d740.JPG

BFW Enzyme II & Test-Type:

bfw.JPG.b153062caa7d0f8ff23aed196efa6c91.JPG

19 hours ago, shadowguyver said:

Hi Guys!! It's been a long time since I've been to the forum; wish you all are doing good. I'm in the process of moving houses when i came across my collection gathering dust in the basement. I think its time i let go for someone who can appreciate it and would like to add to their collection.

Damn. If you had been a few days earlier I may have taken the Test Type and Enzyme II off your hands, but I already having them coming from Japan now.

Good luck with your move!  These are some great figures, but sadly I already have them all, and I don't think I can justify spending £200 on a 2nd Gigantic! :P As much as I'd like to! 

I would try ebay, priced sensibly they will always sell.

You could try the the Guyver world facebook group, but i never have much luck trying to sell there

Thanks guys i'll try that as well. I also forgot to add Hyper Zoanoid team 5: 

2049979740_team5.JPG.abcf19e9f65e6330d1d7d23dfa9c57bd.JPG

2 hours ago, shadowguyver said:

Thanks guys i'll try that as well. I also forgot to add Hyper Zoanoid team 5: 

2049979740_team5.JPG.abcf19e9f65e6330d1d7d23dfa9c57bd.JPG

hey man .. how much do you want for Hyper Zoanoid Team 5 ?