Sign in to follow this  
outOfcontrol3

Apollyon armor relic symbol?

While I was looking at his armor again the chest piece and helmet look like a relic ship flying downward. And the black orbs also remind me of Uranus’s eye and the other ones. The wait for answers is killing me lol. Too many theories like what if Apollyon is Uranus coming back to finish the job and maybe he has a soft spot for alk. Highly unlikely, but it is fun to think of all the potential options for who Apollyon is.

CB827A86-E861-4E02-8A6A-D82B19AD5193.jpeg

Good obeservation! I like to think its Archenfels would be battle suit, personally.

We can only hope that we eventually get an answer!

It could be a refined version of the Bio Booster armor that is designed for battle rather than bio logical enhancement.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlackEpyon said:

It could be a refined version of the Bio Booster armor that is designed for battle rather than bio logical enhancement.

:O oh my god I really love that idea! That would be so cool a actual combat oriented bio armor from the creators. That actually would be a really cool twist if they developed new guyver units after all these years for battle. Maybe sho and agitos units are out dated compared to uranus’s New stuff.