Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
outOfcontrol3

Apollyon armor relic symbol?

Recommended Posts

While I was looking at his armor again the chest piece and helmet look like a relic ship flying downward. And the black orbs also remind me of Uranus’s eye and the other ones. The wait for answers is killing me lol. Too many theories like what if Apollyon is Uranus coming back to finish the job and maybe he has a soft spot for alk. Highly unlikely, but it is fun to think of all the potential options for who Apollyon is.

CB827A86-E861-4E02-8A6A-D82B19AD5193.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good obeservation! I like to think its Archenfels would be battle suit, personally.

We can only hope that we eventually get an answer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be a refined version of the Bio Booster armor that is designed for battle rather than bio logical enhancement.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BlackEpyon said:

It could be a refined version of the Bio Booster armor that is designed for battle rather than bio logical enhancement.

:O oh my god I really love that idea! That would be so cool a actual combat oriented bio armor from the creators. That actually would be a really cool twist if they developed new guyver units after all these years for battle. Maybe sho and agitos units are out dated compared to uranus’s New stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 9:12 PM, outOfcontrol3 said:

Maybe sho and agitos units are out dated compared to uranus’s New stuff.

Given that it took those guys 500 million years to come up with humanity I doubt it. We're like germs to them. We have really brief lives and we proliferate and evolve at an insane rate.

Unfortunately for them these germs also have problem-solving intelligence.

It could well be that if humanity ever does make it to the stars in 'Guyver' they'll be like cane toads in Australia.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 4:10 AM, Salkafar said:

Given that it took those guys 500 million years to come up with humanity I doubt it. We're like germs to them. We have really brief lives and we proliferate and evolve at an insane rate.

Unfortunately for them these germs also have problem-solving intelligence.

It could well be that if humanity ever does make it to the stars in 'Guyver' they'll be like cane toads in Australia.

You never know.  The Creators may have realized that they actually need a combat variant of the Bio Booster Armor for themselves.  After the result of the Bio Boosted Unit/Human test.  Afterall the Bio Booster Unit just enhances the host abilities, while presenting them with armor that would protect them from various environmental factors. 

 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:12 AM, outOfcontrol3 said:

:O oh my god I really love that idea! That would be so cool a actual combat oriented bio armor from the creators. That actually would be a really cool twist if they developed new guyver units after all these years for battle. Maybe sho and agitos units are out dated compared to uranus’s New stuff.

 

I wouldn't say that original Bio Booster Units are out dated technology if my theory is correct about Apollyon's armor.  As the Bio Booster Unit is still a very versatile tool as it was not originally developed for combat but for Bio Logical Enhancement.

Edited by BlackEpyon
Added Multi-quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...