Sign in to follow this  
SMOKE

New guy longtime fan

Was the media size changed? Every picture I try to upload now says it’s too large

Are you doing it from an android device? If so, get a photo compressor like lit photo on the app store. It will condense the image and make it usable here.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Matt Bellamy said:

Account updated!

Awesome! What happens next? Where can I access the books?

http://www.japan-legend.com/forums/

Scroll down until you see the ground floor - examinations section.

You will find the threads for the individual chapters, recent chapters and the vault. Careful when you copy and paste in the password to your unzipper, it can copy a space at the end of the password and opening the zip won't work

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gazham said:

http://www.japan-legend.com/forums/

Scroll down until you see the ground floor - examinations section.

You will find the threads for the individual chapters, recent chapters and the vault. Careful when you copy and paste in the password to your unzipper, it can copy a space at the end of the password and opening the zip won't work

Thanks! what program do you use to open it? When I download it isn't in a zipped folder and can't be opened by any app I've picked thus far. It shows just as the blank white paper icon.

9 minutes ago, SMOKE said:

Thanks! what program do you use to open it? When I download it isn't in a zipped folder and can't be opened by any app I've picked thus far. It shows just as the blank white paper icon.

Get yourself winzip. It will open the rar files!! Enjoy!

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:23 AM, SMOKE said:

Hello everyone,

I just signed up yesterday and this website is pretty difficult to navigate, and find information on. Long time Guyver fan from back in 95 when I first rented the anime at blockbuster. Seeing Guyver I get killed by enzyme in the first grade was wild!!! Lol I'm just trying to get information and connect with some Guyver fans. For the English translation do you guys not honor digital copies? Where would I submit that I own the hard copy to? Why the hell did they cut the manga and anime off? If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it thanks.

Welcome dude! ^_^