Sign in to follow this  
segawdcd

Volume 30-32 Scanlations

Hi,

New to the forum. Just curious if it's still possible to get the scanlations for the latest 3 volumes if I purchase the physical books and can prove that I own them. I ordered them today and just want to get caught up on the 3 volumes that aren't available anywhere in english. Thanks so much!

Nevermind I found the access threads. I'll wait until the books come in and then request access at that time. Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum segawdcd!

• Like 1

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the volumes

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys! I appreciate it and my copies of the volumes are arriving tomorrow! Excited to get access shortly after. Hope the hiatus ends and we get new chapters in the near future. I need to know what happens!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, segawdcd said:

Thanks for the welcome guys! I appreciate it and my copies of the volumes are arriving tomorrow! Excited to get access shortly after. Hope the hiatus ends and we get new chapters in the near future. I need to know what happens!

Well, much like the welcome to the forum... welcome to the waiting game! We have all been anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Since  2016. The site lead, Sully posts every month the cover to the next Shonen Ace in search of Guyver mentions. It's a long ride but a fun one. 

On 3/5/2019 at 5:10 PM, Guyver1 said:

Well, much like the welcome to the forum... welcome to the waiting game! We have all been anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Since  2016. The site lead, Sully posts every month the cover to the next Shonen Ace in search of Guyver mentions. It's a long ride but a fun one. 

Yeah I know some feel like it'll never end up getting finished. I wish the series was more well known and popular, I think then it would have been much more prolific with chapters. Guess we'll see. On the plus side for me my books came the other day. Just waiting for access to be granted now and look forward to catching up!

1 hour ago, segawdcd said:

Yeah I know some feel like it'll never end up getting finished. I wish the series was more well known and popular, I think then it would have been much more prolific with chapters. Guess we'll see. On the plus side for me my books came the other day. Just waiting for access to be granted now and look forward to catching up!

Yeah, the heyday was in the 90's. But this is such a great property it keeps getting merchandise made. I think it will get finished eventually. Books 30-32 really ramp up things for sure. We'll have to nerd out once you've read them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guyver1 said:

Yeah, the heyday was in the 90's. But this is such a great property it keeps getting merchandise made. I think it will get finished eventually. Books 30-32 really ramp up things for sure. We'll have to nerd out once you've read them!

I'm such a sucker for that 80's and 90's anime aesthetic. Back when there wasn't much anime available and you had to order from a catalogue. I was lucky that the local Blockbuster had the first 2 US renditions OVA's with the 3rd one to follow not long after that. It was years before I even knew about the other OVAs to follow. Guyver was always the slow burn series for me so I'm used to waiting long periods of time for more. I really do hope it finishes eventually and that more people find out about it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, segawdcd said:

I'm such a sucker for that 80's and 90's anime aesthetic. Back when there wasn't much anime available and you had to order from a catalogue. I was lucky that the local Blockbuster had the first 2 US renditions OVA's with the 3rd one to follow not long after that. It was years before I even knew about the other OVAs to follow. Guyver was always the slow burn series for me so I'm used to waiting long periods of time for more. I really do hope it finishes eventually and that more people find out about it.

Totally agree dude. It was a nerd badge of honor to talk about any anime you watched. Guyver was at my blockbuster too, but I first saw it at a place called specs in St. Pete. The first tape was like $20 and I had to buy it. My local comic shop had the viz comics and graphic novels,  so I bought them all. 

• Like 1