Sign in to follow this  
Chernaudi

Opinions For a Fan Fic: Aptom's Love Interest?

Hi everyone.

I sort of got a muse and a hair up my butt to write some new fan fic.  I was working on a Twilight Saga/Guyver cross over fan fic a long time ago that I never finished.  I'm considering writing a new story and going back to rework the stuff I've already written. 

Now, to the meat of this topic.  I was wondering, since he's more heroic now since he absorbed a dying Hayami, why not give Aptom a love interest?  I was thinking of doing this by giving Jennifer, a vampire hybrid from Twilight that only exists in text, an identity.  She was born between the union of an amoral vampire hybrid and an unsuspecting human woman who died as a result of her birth.  Though her father tried to raise her as a demigod and to look down on humans as a food source, she's got far more compassion and empathy for humans than her father would desire (though she hides this from him for a long time). 

She's actually by nature kinda like Shizu, as in extremely loving, kind and gentle, though she can be extremely dangerous when she needs to be to anyone who threatens her, and especially her loved ones and the innocent.  As far as any special talents or powers she has, she's an extremely gifted computer hacker, a skilled marksman (though she prefers not to use firearms), and very skilled in melee/hand to hand combat.  She can also manipulate gravity to levitate or use energy attacks, similar to the Guyver units.  

As to what she sort of looks like and what has inspired her creation in this way, look no further than my new profile pic.  Yep, I'm celebrating the fact that I've become a Victoria Justice fan girl.  And besides, I'd think that after what he's been though and what he's learned, I'd think that Aptom would have a thing for brainy brunettes who have both a sweet and fierce side.

Let me know what you think :)

It's an interesting idea.  Just gotta be careful in how you flesh out the OC and make sure they have actual chemistry.

• Like 1

How would Aptom get along with a girl who usually is a bit of a peppy, quirky hippie?  Maybe he'll appreciate her fierce/stand up for herself and others side.  I also see a bit of this in Natsuki, and I know that there's people who ship Aptom with Natsuki, except for the hippy part (VJ strikes me as a bit of a modern hippie, but in a good way).

I'd also like to create a character who's aura can be a morale booster in and of itself.  And I think that Agito needs a female foil, at least someone who's more of a foil than Shizu.