Sign in to follow this  
Daitarn 3

Our Guyver Wiki Page

http://guyver.wikia.com/wiki/Guyver_Advocacy

Just bumped into this today. While short it did fill me in on a little I didn't know. And it's one and only comment made me chuckle, the staff put in all these years of hard work into supporting and promoting Guyver and in internet fashion the pages one comment is a s##tpost, typical. 

Edited by The Shape
  • Like 1

Haha yikes, I wonder who wrote that article. We've never claimed to be the "official English guyver authority" and don't think it's fair for them to dump that title on us

• Like 1

Being the only source for English translations and because you only get translations for purchasing the manga, the advocacy is seen that way, is what i think the article is trying to say. The comment definatly isn't justified, but haters gonna hate.

Guyver Advocacy were afforded a great luxury. being the only ones who translated guyver, they could actually help protect it from piracy to some degree and help to push the franchise. more popular series just can't do that because if one group limits translations, another group will do it anyway.
is that out of date though? most of those group members, I haven't really seen around here lately.