Sign in to follow this  
ZackMorningside

I'm new and have questions about the manga

So I've been a fan for a long time and have read most of the manga up to book 30, now from what I understand is this was the place to go to get the translations if you bought the Japanese books. Now my question is, is this still active? if I buy the Japanese books can I still get the translations? Or has everyone moved on because from what I've seen there hasn't been any new chapters in a long time.

5 hours ago, ZackMorningside said:

So I've been a fan for a long time and have read most of the manga up to book 30, now from what I understand is this was the place to go to get the translations if you bought the Japanese books. Now my question is, is this still active? if I buy the Japanese books can I still get the translations? Or has everyone moved on because from what I've seen there hasn't been any new chapters in a long time.

Yes, that service is still provided... Though the board may look dead due to no new content for 2+ years now leaving very little to talk about.

If you visit this area of the site ;

http://www.japan-legend.com/forums/forum/130-access-request-area/

Once you have purchased the Japanese books, i would suggest 30, 31 and 32, upload a photo of your books in the relevant section, with your name written in the picture. Check out a few request threads for examples.

Edited by Gazham