Sign in to follow this  
The Shape

Which Infinity Stone Would You Have Quiz?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/which-avengers-infinity-stone-should-you-wield?utm_term=.rbGnLELP5#.ca458p8m0

You got: The Time Stone

You're a true academic with an analytical mind, and one of the precious few who could be entrusted to wield the Time Stone. With the power to control the flow of time, and to see both the future and past, this is a Stone that might drive the average mind to madness. You, however, think on a higher plane and are able to see situations from many points of view, and judge them without emotion — which some people read as aloof. But you're a rarity; not many people can handle the Time Stone's immense power.

latest?cb=20161118113541

You got: The Soul Stone

The most mysterious and perhaps the most powerful of the Infinity Stones, this is the Stone most driven by emotion and personal sacrifice. In order to win and wield it, you have to sacrifice something you love; a soul for a Soul. You're often driven by your emotions, but that doesn't mean you're weak — on the contrary, what greater motivator is there than love? You're capable of greatness, but you'll reach a point when you have to choose between your greater goals and your personal happiness. Choose carefully.

I speak honestly and say if I was given the time stone in real life I'd use it with the respect it deserved, by which I mean I would not use it at all unless I had to.  Time, to one who wields this kind of power, is very vulnerable to change and using it unwisely could have horrific effects for the earth and possible the wider universe. At most I may use it to see into the past and future to gain insight but even then by haveing knowledge of the future you run the risk of altering it anyway. So outside of learning to control it in the safest way possible I'd likely use it to look back at the time of the dinosaurs.

But if I was not such a sensible person and had the mind set of mad comic book villain I'd use the stone to make....

2363972-dino1.jpg 4060993728_690a04f783_z.jpg?zz=1

4060995192_7336e0c9be.jpg jE4kJGN.jpg

da_25.jpgdinotax.jpg