Sign in to follow this  
Daitarn 3

Which Hyper Zoanoid Would You Be Based On...?

Ok a while back I did a which zoanoid would you be thread, based around which zoanoid you'd become if you were a normal human living under Cronos's rule.

Now I'm putting forward this question but here's the catch... You pick must be based on you style of gameplay, be it RPG, Shooter, Fighting etc whatever's your poison.

For me it would be Gaster.

ezgif_4_3b7634b58f_by_tyrantking169-dc9t

Heavy weapons, explosives and high damage out put are my bread and butter, even at the cost of my on safety when playing. My gaming philosophies are "destroy everything" and "A respawn without bringing down at least one foe is a life wasted". Thats not to say I'm a total nutter who just likes to blow anything up, well at least not completely. I apply my weapons with the skill any decent player would, I just happen to enjoy it and I don't let little things like "my well being" get in the way. And yes I'm the kind of guy who will blow himself up to bring his foe down with him. Turok - Dinosaur Hunter was were I got my taste for heavy weapons.  Since then thats been my style for every shooter, heavy machine guns being an ok substitute if my proffered weapons aren't to hand. This also translates to most other games I play.

RepentantFrailEelelephant-size_restricte

bfg-9000.gif

animation2ioui2.gif

LegalPeskyBooby-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

I like playing characters that can get up close and personal. In RPGs I usually play a monk / assassin character, so I like having agility on my side. I want to say that that's why I'd be based off Thancrus, but I'd rather have more defense capabilities and not be a squishy character. Maybe a skinnier version of Zencrebe, an agile/muscle hybrid hyper zoanoid that uses his entire body as a weapon.

• Like 1

thancrus is not some squishy character. 

dude got blindsided by a high freq blade from underground, there is no way to defend against that.

and there hasn't been any zoanoids or hyperzoanoids that has been shown to resist a hfb anyhow. 

thancrus has been shown in the extras to be faster than the human eye can keep up with, assassinating a guy on stage, in the middle of a crowd, and on tv i think(that part is a little hazy).

i always been a little annoyed at how underappreciated and especially how underused that guy is. i was hoping that thrancus would get a retelling like lisker did in the 2005 series, but alas, he got sliced and diced like always.

• Like 2

Since I like stealth and I like sniping, I am sure I would most prefer to be based on zxtole.

• Like 1

I've always enjoyed team games, healing roles or tank/defensive  roles suit me. So a member of team 5 , perhaps derzerb.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:33 AM, Larz Zahn said:

thancrus is not some squishy character. 

dude got blindsided by a high freq blade from underground, there is no way to defend against that.

and there hasn't been any zoanoids or hyperzoanoids that has been shown to resist a hfb anyhow. 

thancrus has been shown in the extras to be faster than the human eye can keep up with, assassinating a guy on stage, in the middle of a crowd, and on tv i think(that part is a little hazy).

i always been a little annoyed at how underappreciated and especially how underused that guy is. i was hoping that thrancus would get a retelling like lisker did in the 2005 series, but alas, he got sliced and diced like always.

My bad, didn't mean to look down on Thancrus. I was just pointing out he was an agility type, not an armor type. Agility types generally take less damage before they go down. However as you pointed out, no way to escape the dreaded HFB.

Edited by Maze247365

Probably Thancrus  as I play allot of hack and slash games i.e God Of War.

Valvatos, the eagle Zoanoid, I think; flight, and attacking like a bird of prey.

Odd how there are no 'regular' Hyper-Zoanoids that fly.

Posted (edited)

Gusyphus, because who wouldn't want to turn invisible?

Edited by Masamune

Not sure where I'd fall in the Hyper Zoanoid category.  I'm usually the one that tries to sneak up and snipe the enemies out of the way first, and if that doesn't work I go ahead in 'tank mode' to bulldoze the enemy NPCs in games as fast as possible.  I guess I fall under Zx-Tole or Derzerb.