Sign in to follow this  
Maze247365

Guyver versus ALIENS (photo and discussion)

1qDmStu.jpg

Since I was 10 years old, I've always loved Guyver and Aliens nearly equally. In fact one day I picked up a Star Wars magazine in the early 90s and in the back of it it had both Aliens models and Max Factory Guyver models on the same page, which I think proves that there are similarities and they have similar demographics. Several months ago I found a post on someone's blog about Guyver I versus The Predator, and it was a pretty cool fanfic to read. That's probably where I got the idea for this in the first place. After I'd already gotten my Guyver I figure and I decided I wasn't going to get any of the other BFC figures for a little while, I picked up a neca aliens figure in the interim and I wanted to take a cool photo of a xenomorph Warrior sneaking up on Sho. I also thought this might be a fun topic to discuss. If this kind of stuff gets popular enough, maybe we should just have a versus thread.

If an alien outbreak were to take place modern day (or maybe the 80s if you count that as when Guyver takes place) How do you think the normal Guyver unit would fare against Xenomorphs born from humans? How would Zoanoids fight the aliens? What kind of threat would the queen be? Do you think the Guyver/Zoanoids would be able to dispatch them easily or would the aliens have strength in numbers? What if the Xenomorphs were to be born from Zoanoids, like for instance Enzyme, so even though the molecular acid probably wouldn't damage the Guyver unit(or would it but at a slower pace than to humans?), an enzyme xenomorph would level the playing field? Do you think all of the Guyvers weapons would be effective against Xenomorphs? Zoanoid Xenomorphs? I hope there are also some Aliens fans here and I'm not just wasting your guys time lol.

Edited by Maze247365

Xenomorphs would be very little threat to a Guyver unless hive-level numbers were involved and even then the mega-smashers would solve that problem.

From the Guyvers perspective the Xenomorph is basically a weaker Enzyme type so while the acid blood would be a problem they could be dealt with using the head laser and sonic orbs for the most part, not even the Queen could stand up to a Guyver that was actually gunning for it.

ZoaAliens/Xenoids would be a whole different problem depending on if Zoaforms can be infected, (and more importantly if the Zoalords would allow them to be without commanding them to die) assuming they can then the hybrids would vary widely in threat based on what Zoaform they were born from and the degree that the Xenomorph can integrate and/or magnify its host strengths and abilities.

Overall the Xenomorph is dangerous but simply not equipped to deal with something like a Guyver and adding Chronos into the mix only stacks the deck against the Hive further as they could easily capture individuals for study and start engineering acid proof Zoaforms or just have the Zoalords blast the hive.

• Like 1

A very interesting topic.

How do you think the normal Guyver unit would fare against Xenomorphs born from humans?

In terms of raw strength a xeno is weaker then an average power type zoanoid. At their strongest partials they have broken through steel doors at walking speed and ripped through light metals, however your average Gregole can lift a tank over his head. So in terms of a slugfest the Guyver will win just as easily. Xenos are fast enough to dodge gunfire and have pretty impressive reflexes, they have more weapons that their disposal then most melee zoanoids with their tail and inner jaw and they are a lot more intelligent and cunning then given credit for (until dark horse and then everyone else turned them into giant insects and continually downplayed this aspect). But all pales to the guyver, even their steal is undone by the guyvers senses. Simple put they pound for pound no more of a threat then a zoanoid except in one area, there acid blood. While is this is not some killer tump card, the guyver had been shown to be vulnerable to strong acids before. While this is easily gotten around, especially with ranged attacks, the acid blood makes it tricky for a guyver in melee combat as there punches and slashes are likely to create very messy wounds. The situation is akin to Agito's match with the Enzyme II, punching into their bodies resulted in him getting badly hurt by the enzymes within.

How would Zoanoids fight the aliens?

Average power type zoanoids as I've already said can lift tanks and tank normal gun fire, hell they can even survive point blank grenade blasts. In a one on one fight they will over power an average xeno, while some are will be at a speed disadvantage unless the alien gets a lucky hit in they just cant match up. That being said becuase of how fast they breed, the average drone talking about 24 hours or less to spawn, xenos could have numbers on their side if pitted against a normal task force. However even though zoanoid production was not as refined back then, Cronos still has enough zoanoids to match a full blown nest if need be. Also its not just average zoanoids, excluding Hypers, there are quite a few special weapon types that really tip the odds in Cronos's favour, Vamor being the easy example. However both the aliens blood and facehuggers will play their part to but the zoanoids still come out on top.

What kind of threat would the queen be?

The Queen is by far the most dangerous of her kind. They can grow as big as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, have the highest intellect of any known xeno type, tough enough to survive having a truck driven into them and strong enough to throw said truck off. But while she's powerful and dangerous she alone cannot beat a guyver or a properly equipped team of zoanoids. Guyver 0 single headedly beat an optimized T. rex which was said to have power on par with a squad of zoanoids, thats far more powerful then an Queen Alien.

Do you think the Guyver/Zoanoids would be able to dispatch them easily or would the aliens have strength in numbers?

Going by what I've said above, both the guyver and Cronos can handles an xeno outbreak. While it would not be curb stomp easy per say, its not exactly going to be challenging either, especially one they figure out the xenos abilities. The xenos would need a pretty huge number advantage to make up the difference.

What if the Xenomorphs were to be born from Zoanoids, like for instance Enzyme, so even though the molecular acid probably wouldn't damage the Guyver unit, an enzyme xenomorph would level the playing field?

Normal xeno acid is likely potent enough on its own to be dangerous to both the guyver and zoanoids. However in regard to the guyver, its healing abilities will quickly patch up the damage in time, as seen with Zerbabuth. Now hybridisation has a lot more benefits then that, if the xenos start breeding with zoanoid hosts then the game will quickly start to become a much more even playing field. Such xenomorphs would be very powerful indeed and likely prove a real threat to normal zoanoids, though this would likely result in Hypers being called in. I'm not shore how Xenoids and Hyper Zoanoids would match up, while there power might be enough give the Hypers trouble, Xenoids would lack their special abilities. Xenoids would be more of a challenge to a guyver but not something they could not overcome unless there were a swarm of them. An Enzyme Based Xenoid would likely be a pretty nasty foe for a guyver given that early Enzyme's could rival hyper zoanoids in power.

Zoanoid Xenomorphs?

A Xenolord...  such a wonderful concept. However the Zaocrystals may be a factor here. Like the control metal, they prevent a zoalord from being absorbed by Aptom. So they potentially could function as a counter to xeno embryo implantation.

I hope there are also some Aliens fans here and I'm not just wasting your guys time lol.

Oh there's a few of us, nothing wrong with loving two franchises that revolve around squiggle, slimy things latching to people faces.

Edited by The Human Hunter
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Destroyer Guyver said:

Xenomorphs would be very little threat to a Guyver unless hive-level numbers were involved and even then the mega-smashers would solve that problem.

From the Guyvers perspective the Xenomorph is basically a weaker Enzyme type so while the acid blood would be a problem they could be dealt with using the head laser and sonic orbs for the most part, not even the Queen could stand up to a Guyver that was actually gunning for it.

ZoaAliens/Xenoids would be a whole different problem depending on if Zoaforms can be infected, (and more importantly if the Zoalords would allow them to be without commanding them to die) assuming they can then the hybrids would vary widely in threat based on what Zoaform they were born from and the degree that the Xenomorph can integrate and/or magnify its host strengths and abilities.

Overall the Xenomorph is dangerous but simply not equipped to deal with something like a Guyver and adding Chronos into the mix only stacks the deck against the Hive further as they could easily capture individuals for study and start engineering acid proof Zoaforms or just have the Zoalords blast the hive.

Well considering Xenomorph was the name that they were given by the Colonial Marines, Zoanoid Alien or ZoaAlien for short would be best.

See what I thought was the Guyver's armor/skin would be more resistant to the molecular acid, considering they tried to do the same thing with Zerbebuth and it wasn't effective, it just kind of fizzled out after hitting the air, and as you said the most basic weapons like head beams and pressure cannon(remember Sonic orb was used on hyper Zoanoids later) would be effective against normal alien Warriors/drones/even Queen(and lesser-known Royal Guard praetorians which are said to be able to morph into Queens). And if the Guyver armor was strong enough the high-frequency blades could be used on normal Aliens too, or just simple melee attacks like punches and kicks.

Then when the drones started taking over weaker Zoanoids, or maybe even started a hive in one of the Kronos headquarters, let's say one of the aliens breaks through the mutation tank and grabs the incapacitated subject to be a victim for a Facehugger. Maybe the Zoalords wouldn't notice what's going on before it's too late, and now you have Zoanoid Aliens with the capabilities of hyper zoanoids, so Guyvers can no longer use head beam or single pressure cannons and starts resulting to using sonic orbs, multiple pressure Cannons, tries to use HF blade but then because of the more potent enzymatic fluid it turns out that all of the zoanoid aliens have become a hundred times tougher to fight.

Plus maybe the Zoanoid royal guard and Zoanoid queens could be as powerful as Neo ZX-Tole so would require multiple Mega Smashers! 

Even if Canonically it wouldn't quite work out this way I think this approach would be a lot more interesting for a fanfic. What do you think?

@The Human Hunter, I wanted to reply to Destroyer Guyver first, I'll get to your post in a little while. Thanks for the replies and the interest!

Edited by Maze247365

I've always wondered if the Acid from a Xenomorph could even really hurt the Guyver. Because the blood of Enzyme was corrosive to Guyver flesh, but was specially designed to do so. If normal acidic chemicals would have worked, there would have been no need for Enzyme to be so special.

That would be the main factor here. But it is likely safe to assume that it might have some effect, but likely nowhere near as bad as the Guyver 1 vs Enzyme fight from the OAV.

As for if a Xenomorph/Zoanoid hybrid could exist... In theory, if the Zoanoid remained in Zoanoid form, maybe the implanted Xenomorph might be based on the Zoanoid itself... but it also could just be a standard human based one if the Chronos Soldier never changes... OR it could change similarly to a Human/Zoanoid. I'm not familiar with the science behind what give the Xenomorph their body types... So it would depend on how the story writer wants it to. One of those grey areas where you can't really be right of wrong.

But all that considered, if it were a Guyver vs standard Xenomorphs, the Guyver would have no trouble. Even against a Queen which is just essentially a bigger Xenomorph. Both would be very susceptible to all the Guyvers long/mid range weapons. The only one in question would be the HF Swords. As mentioned before, Xenomorphs would basically be very weak Zoanoids. So even most Zoanoids would stand a good chance 1 vs 1. 

• Like 1

@Maze247365The Guyvers armour has been shown to be extremely resistant to anything short of Enzyme-type acid, your Zerbebuth example is a good one as going by what has been seen Xenomorph blood has roughly the same strength as what he fires from his horns so while a bit wont do much, enough in the right places will start affecting the Guyvers combat ability until they can heal.  The vibrational blades would also be very effective as long as the Guyver is quick enough to keep any acid away from the base of the weapon.

Xenomorphs getting into any of Chronos HQ's wouldn't happen unless they were allowed to, remember their security starts at "paranoid" and goes up from there.  That said if some Facehuggers did get in and could infect processing subjects before they properly develop the link to the Zoalords you might have the start of a ZoaAlien problem especially if you throw some of the more powerful Hyper types and Lost Numbers into the chestburster mix.

A Guyver/Alien crossover could be an interesting fic but the difference in power levels means you would have to get creative to make the Aliens a threat without having the story breakdown as soon as you apply basic logic to the situation.

Edited by Destroyer Guyver
  • Like 1

On the subject of xeno acid and acid in general, while the guyver is resistant it should be noted that it dose still hurt like hell. One blast  melted his blade right off. 

That’s why I called it an issue for the guyver. It’s not going to do a ton of damage but it will cause sever pain which could leave them open. But again it a none life threatening factor on its own that’s easily gotten around once they know about it.

Edited by The Human Hunter

15 hours ago, The Human Hunter said:

A very interesting topic.

How do you think the normal Guyver unit would fare against Xenomorphs born from humans?

In terms of raw strength a xeno is weaker then an average power type zoanoid. At their strongest partials they have broken through steel doors at walking speed and ripped through light metals, however your average Gregole can lift a tank over his head. So in terms of a slugfest the Guyver will win just as easily. Xenos are fast enough to dodge gunfire and have pretty impressive reflexes, they have more weapons that their disposal then most melee zoanoids with their tail and inner jaw and they are a lot more intelligent and cunning then given credit for (until dark horse and then everyone else turned them into giant insects and continually downplayed this aspect). But all pales to the guyver, even their steal is undone by the guyvers senses. Simple put they pound for pound no more of a threat then a zoanoid except in one area, there acid blood. While is this is not some killer tump card, the guyver had been shown to be vulnerable to strong acids before. While this is easily gotten around, especially with ranged attacks, the acid blood makes it tricky for a guyver in melee combat as there punches and slashes are likely to create very messy wounds. The situation is akin to Agito's match with the Enzyme II, punching into their bodies resulted in him getting badly hurt by the enzymes within.

How would Zoanoids fight the aliens?

Average power type zoanoids as I've already said can lift tanks and tank normal gun fire, hell they can even survive point blank grenade blasts. In a one on one fight they will over power an average xeno, while some are will be at a speed disadvantage unless the alien gets a lucky hit in they just cant match up. That being said becuase of how fast they breed, the average drone talking about 24 hours or less to spawn, xenos could have numbers on their side if pitted against a normal task force. However even though zoanoid production was not as refined back then, Cronos still has enough zoanoids to match a full blown nest if need be. Also its not just average zoanoids, excluding Hypers, there are quite a few special weapon types that really tip the odds in Cronos's favour, Vamor being the easy example. However both the aliens blood and facehuggers will play their part to but the zoanoids still come out on top.

What kind of threat would the queen be?

The Queen is by far the most dangerous of her kind. They can grow as big as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, have the highest intellect of any known xeno type, tough enough to survive having a truck driven into them and strong enough to throw said truck off. But while she's powerful and dangerous she alone cannot beat a guyver or a properly equipped team of zoanoids. Guyver 0 single headedly beat an optimized T. rex which was said to have power on par with a squad of zoanoids, thats far more powerful then an Queen Alien.

Do you think the Guyver/Zoanoids would be able to dispatch them easily or would the aliens have strength in numbers?

Going by what I've said above, both the guyver and Cronos can handles an xeno outbreak. While it would not be curb stomp easy per say, its not exactly going to be challenging either, especially one they figure out the xenos abilities. The xenos would need a pretty huge number advantage to make up the difference.

What if the Xenomorphs were to be born from Zoanoids, like for instance Enzyme, so even though the molecular acid probably wouldn't damage the Guyver unit, an enzyme xenomorph would level the playing field?

Normal xeno acid is likely potent enough on its own to be dangerous to both the guyver and zoanoids. However in regard to the guyver, its healing abilities will quickly patch up the damage in time, as seen with Zerbabuth. Now hybridisation has a lot more benefits then that, if the xenos start breeding with zoanoid hosts then the game will quickly start to become a much more even playing field. Such xenomorphs would be very powerful indeed and likely prove a real threat to normal zoanoids, though this would likely result in Hypers being called in. I'm not shore how Xenoids and Hyper Zoanoids would match up, while there power might be enough give the Hypers trouble, Xenoids would lack their special abilities. Xenoids would be more of a challenge to a guyver but not something they could not overcome unless there were a swarm of them. An Enzyme Based Xenoid would likely be a pretty nasty foe for a guyver given that early Enzyme's could rival hyper zoanoids in power.

Zoanoid Xenomorphs?

A Xenolord...  such a wonderful concept. However the Zaocrystals may be a factor here. Like the control metal, they prevent a zoalord from being absorbed by Aptom. So they potentially could function as a counter to xeno embryo implantation.

I hope there are also some Aliens fans here and I'm not just wasting your guys time lol.

Oh there's a few of us, nothing wrong with loving two franchises that revolve around squiggle, slimy things latching to people faces.

Alright you've given me some ideas now. Of course we could start this off really quickly by putting a queen egg in Kronos headquarters and an unknowing Zoanoid being captured by the facehugger. Then you would have a Zoanoid Queen at the very start of the battle.

However, I think it would be more exciting if there was an isolated outbreak somewhere close by in Japan where many human hosts were already gathered and there was a queen, so a small army has already been assembled. First they come into contact with the Guyvers, somewhere away from the hive. This will be our first battle of sho and maybe makishima against a dozen aliens. As you have already pointed out, aliens will not be able to sneak around guyvers because of their sensors and will be found quite quickly. 

It is my belief that the HF blade should be able to withstand the acid, which may not even be as potent as Zerbebuths was. Let's say there's a scene where they show how potent the molecular acid is against something else like if the Guyvers were also fighting Zoanoids at the time or if it melted steel or stone. But then showing makishima realize that they themselves are resistant to the acid blood so they continue fighting like usual and make short work of the aliens. However Sho is not able to find the hive...

Then the same amount of aliens encounter members of Kronos, which don't have the same sensors that a Guyver does and they are able to be outwitted by the aliens. Maybe for the sake of showing a zoanoids strength against an alien, a few of them choose to willingly sacrifice themselves as distractions so that other aliens can capture the zoanoids. Then all hell breaks loose and the aliens will be as strong as both the Guyvers, and Zoanoids, but will have numbers and unrelenting purpose on their side. Ooh it gives me chills.

Also you came up with the idea of a XenoLord so you get credit for that! You're right though that the zoa crystal is really the source of zoalord's power, so only the most intelligent aliens would be able to make use of that, namely queens(and maybe praetorians).

Edited by Maze247365

A Guyver unit is far more than readily equipped to deal with Xenomorphs. They do well in numbers, and can use tactics, but a single creature isn't much of a threat to a well armed individual. The Xenomorph's trump card will be their acid. The Guyver was wounded by Enzyme's acid, so I'd figure the Xenomorph's will do just as well. 

Unless the Xenomorphs are swarming in the hundreds maybe even thousands, I think the Guyver can take em.

On 4/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, PowerofGuyver said:

A Guyver unit is far more than readily equipped to deal with Xenomorphs. They do well in numbers, and can use tactics, but a single creature isn't much of a threat to a well armed individual. The Xenomorph's trump card will be their acid. The Guyver was wounded by Enzyme's acid, so I'd figure the Xenomorph's will do just as well. 

Unless the Xenomorphs are swarming in the hundreds maybe even thousands, I think the Guyver can take em.

Enzyme's and acids are very different things.

Enzymes provide a catalyst that break down certain substances that they are designed to attack either by accident of nature or by design of man. 

But Zerabubuth has shown his acid was capable of hurting a Guyver. The issue for a Zeamorph is that the chances of getting close to a Guyver so its blood will do any damage is pretty limited. What would be very dangerous though would be if a Xenomorph managed to gestate in a Enzyme 3. That then would be very devastating because the Guyver's easy to use quick weapons wouldn't do much against it's acquired healing abilities.

Again though even that combo if hit full on by a Guyvers maga-smasher is dead. Be it single or double. 

• Like 2

Was giving some more though to this and oh boy.

I looked at tanks from both Japan and America from 1985 and in to the 90s. Your average Gregole is lifting between 40 to 60 tons.

Zerbabuth is 3 times stronger, meaning he can lift between 120 to 180 tons. To put that into perspective, the Hulk at his base strength is about 90 to 100 class. It gets even more shocking when you look at "Is Muscle" Derzerb. He's about 4.6 stronger then Gregole, his maximum strength potential is 276 tons. 

Edited by Mr. King
  • Like 1

lets not forget that the guyver manga took liberties in the xday event. their feats of strength in those panels contradicted everything we know about zoanoids. its a good chance that those particular zoanoids lifting those tanks were a careless oversight that was done for the intimidating and impressive factor.

guvyer versus aliens.

guyver in my opinion, would own them, but he would have to maintain range, if he gets overrun, he'll still kill some xeno, but the splatter will hurt. HURT. this blood of theirs eats thru metal, body armor, and ship bulkheads. quickly. i have no problem thinking it can eat thru the guyver armor. and then there is the speed factor. guyver is fast, and faster than an alien, but mostly xeno's hunt in swarms. even if the splatter doesnt spray on him, his hfb will only have a couple of shots, and i'm being conservative in the acids potency. 

and to the thought that blood dont get around in fight, let me remind you of the parts in guyver where he is covered in blood after fighting a zoanoid. like the first time he killed a gergore, his hands were soaked.

• Like 1

maybe those are publicity photos?  the x-day events we saw were images that were released to the population to keep them in line?

maybe that tank was hollow for example?

8 hours ago, Tora Tan said:

maybe those are publicity photos?  the x-day events we saw were images that were released to the population to keep them in line?

maybe that tank was hollow for example?

I'd say the more likely explanation was that they were Gregole 2.0, stronger than before.  Kronos is constantly revising their soldiers, much like a technology company.

Edited by Maze247365

On 5/23/2018 at 2:41 AM, Maze247365 said:

I'd say the more likely explanation was that they were Gregole 2.0, stronger than before.  Kronos is constantly revising their soldiers, much like a technology company.

There is no stated evidence of there ever being a Gregole Ver 2.0 or Chronos "Revising" their soldiers. They have upgraded some specific Hyper Zoanoids with new powers/designs and those are clearly designated in data files. If there was a Gregole ver 2, from around book 9, we'd have artwork and a data file for it.

It is most likely that he did not realize how heavy those tanks are, or was just going for "Wow" factor, and didn't expect people to dig deep into stats/weights theories ( which is actually pretty common for comic artists/creators in general)

New image I made for the thread using action figures and a concept art from an Aliens video game!

Nc0UDPt.jpg

- edit damn I I think the eggs should be smaller or the figures should be larger. What do you guys think? How's the coloring? at first I didn't even think about resizing the figures because when I pasted them into the background they looked so good already.

Edited by Maze247365
  • Like 1

I think it looks really good. the size doesnt bother me as i have seen the eggs be different sizes.

• Like 1

Hey, it'd be like a rematch with Enzyme. The Xenomorph's blood would eat away at the armored super sonic blade on the Guyver's arm. 

First thought: well, what do you think the Advents were trying to develop weapons to counter? :D

Second thought: wait, who do you think the Engineers were? D: 

Deeper thoughts: it comes down to two or three factors - how the Guyver unit copes with Xenomorphs, how Chronos (and Zeus) cope with Xenomorphs, and how the Guyver unit copes with Xenoids.

So. Seven questions come to mind, regarding Guyver versus Xenomorphs:

- Can the armour withstand Alien blood? Probably. Chronos had to specifically develop anti-Guyver corrosives to neutralise the armour. The Guyver seems to be intended for use in a warship which seems to flood itself with corrosive fluid - against which Chronos haven’t managed to engineer a counter - as a first-line defence against boarders. It can even breathe the stuff. 

- Can the HF swords withstand Alien blood? Maybe. They’re going to be agitating the stuff, making it hotter. An ultrathin edge is like the ideal thing to attack with corrosives.

- Can the Control Medal withstand Alien blood? Maybe not. A simple handbomb critically damaged one that was being carried in a case. On the other hand, when Enzyme plucked Sho’s medal, the Guyver’s helmet offered no protection - the claws went through it like warm butter - but Enzyme had to use a lot of force to rip the Medal out, and it was not damaged in any noticeable way. It seems unlikely that no Enzyme juice got on it, so maybe it’s virtually immune to corrosion? A Guyver engaged in desperate battle against Xenomorphs could therefore fight to exhaustion, rip off their own Medal, throw it to safety, and then let themselves be consumed by the Guyver whilst executing a banzai charge at even more Xenos. Not a terrible tactic if your goal is to support human survivors. 

- How many Xenomorphs can a Guyver kill before the unit powers down and disengages?

- If a Guyver unit disengages, leaving the user submerged in powerful acidic blood with the Control Medal not present, what happens? 

- If a chestburster kills a Guyver user whilst they are unconscious, what happens?

- What is the critical mass of Xenomorph population at which their daily reproduction rate exceeds the Guyver’s daily kill rate? 

As for how Chronos would cope: which Chronos? Chronos, the secret organisation that goes to great lengths not to be spotted? Chronos, the world government challenged only by scattered guerillas and used to having Zoanoids disappear here and there? Chronos, the desperate crumbling regime losing a Zoalord every few months and negotiating with a Guyver who can now apparently become a Kaiju? 

As for Xenoids - the prospect of a Xenolord is pretty horrific, though TBH one of the most frightening aspects of Zoalords is their ability to compel any number of Zoanoids to execute a banzai charge. It’s bad enough that the bigger ones are essentially walking tanks, but the fact that a good sniper could perhaps pop a few Gregoles in the eye or mouth with an anti-material rifle and the rest of them would keep coming without caring that their comrades are now melting puddles is pretty decisive in what is essentially a Warhammer battle. This fearless battle frenzy is already pretty standard to Xenomorphs? I’m more concerned about the scope for a modest number of Xenoids being able to bring down and infect Hyper Zoanoids. Chestbursters popping out with superpowers like invisibility, Guyver-class strength, HF swords? And if it’s a Queen, and that capability can be passed down, and Xenoids can’t be controlled - or at least, confused - by a Zoalord... we’d be in troub.