Sign in to follow this  
Jess♥

Guyver Novel, Full Book, Japanese 'scan' (photos)

I checked for any updates to the rules and doesn't seem like any changes were made so I presume this is ok. it's not available in the west. And it's really hard to get a hold of at all, I think.

I had a spare moment, while taking a rest from work and my stress situation is getting a lot better recently so I decided to finish this off.

I uploaded the photos to mega.nz in zip format. whoever wants to translate this, it's up to you, I'm just providing the photos.

Mega NZ link 776.8 MB

20180221_221644.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jess♥ said:

I checked for any updates to the rules and doesn't seem like any changes were made so I presume this is ok. it's not available in the west. And it's really hard to get a hold of at all, I think.

I had a spare moment, while taking a rest from work and my stress situation is getting a lot better recently so I decided to finish this off.

I uploaded the photos to mega.nz in zip format. whoever wants to translate this, it's up to you, I'm just providing the photos.

Mega NZ link 776.8 MB

20180221_221644.jpg

Currently it seems the link is not working?

My Apologies, please try it now.
I will put it here in a code block in case something goes wrong with it.

https://mega.nz/#!GvBRCBrb!6sbRKNrY6yyLsTANvLqzFAQFnhhF2ABals_HP-mLiiU

8 hours ago, Jess♥ said:

My Apologies, please try it now.
I will put it here in a code block in case something goes wrong with it.

https://mega.nz/#!GvBRCBrb!6sbRKNrY6yyLsTANvLqzFAQFnhhF2ABals_HP-mLiiU

Hey Jess! Good to see ya on. I have all 3 of the novels and they are awesome!

Will you stop posting that in here!!!!!

For petes sake, this thread clearly says it is about THE NOVEL. it is NOT a request thread for manga scans for god sake!!!
I am getting really fed up of getting notifications for this novel project when it is you repeatedly posting in the wrong place!!!