Jump to content
Mercer

You have to kill the Guyver....

Recommended Posts

You're a zoanoid working for Chronos. You've been tasked with assassinating Sho Fukamachi. How do you go about it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot him / her in the head before bio-boosting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep,  sniper shot from a distance.  He would never know what him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poison the water supply of the entire tokyo area.  ruthless bitch.

only kidding. I'd run away and hide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i definatly wouldnt fight him b y choice, whatever type of zoanoid i was. if i had to, id like to be an aptom sort of zoanoid. try and catch him out some how and pop his brain like enzyme II did, pull out the control medal straight away and dispose of it. there doesnt seem to be many ways to defeat a guyver and reclaim the unit, so destroying it totally is the only way.

or casually walk past him on the street and decapitate him before he can transform if he is not bioboosted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing short of destroying the control medallion would work. Sho is connected to the Unit at all times, and when his brain was destroyed, the armor kept fighting while he was regenerating. The Creators would never overlook something as obvious as getting injured while not wearing the armor. So if you manage to injure him,  even critically, when he is not bio-boosted, I bet it would kick in automatically. Like the default state is: is the wearer incapacitated? Bio-boost.

It's odd that no Zoanoids have been developed that can target the control medallion from a distance. LIke an upgraded Vamore, perhaps with invisibility like Gastal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My plan to kill him would  be simple.

Step 1: found out were he lives or draw him out.

Step 2: Mob him with with a sizable number of "civi" zoanoids as a decoy, note: not enough to cause him to go gigantic.

Step 3: While he's detracted, drop a Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power, nicknamed "Father of All Bombs" on him.

Foab_blast.jpg

Optional Step 4: Throw in a few GBU-57A/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) Bunker Buster Bombs on top of that just to be sure.

220px-USAF_MOP_test_release_crop.jpg

b-2_spirit_bombing.jpg

gazafire432.jpg

 

Optional Step 5: Break Napal bombs out out of retirement, enhance them with the  chemicals for Derzerb 3900C Flame Breath and  throw them in to.

242e00031ad6d6219006

 

And if that dont do it, nothing will......unless the bosses are willing to go full nuclear.

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Celestial Toymaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to point out that a Nuclear bomb did not take out Cabral Khan. So at Gigantic Level the Guyver could  take it. Chances are though at Gigantic Level his head sensor range would be great enough (bare in mind it's 50 odd KM's as a standard Guyver) to destroy any missile or bomb before it got a chance to detonate. Nuclear Winter wouldn't be a concern to the Guyver given it's ability to filter air. Given the flight range and powers it has it would survive most of that and you'd most likely end up killing humanity long before you'd kill the Gigantic Guyver.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sully said:

I'd like to point out that a Nuclear bomb did not take out Cabral Khan. So at Gigantic Level the Guyver could  take it. Chances are though at Gigantic Level his head sensor range would be great enough (bare in mind it's 50 odd KM's as a standard Guyver) to destroy any missile or bomb before it got a chance to detonate. Nuclear Winter wouldn't be a concern to the Guyver given it's ability to filter air. Given the flight range and powers it has it would survive most of that and you'd most likely end up killing humanity long before you'd kill the Gigantic Guyver.  

You make good points Sully but thats all part of the plan.

I'm not dropping a bomb on a Gigantic or a Giantic EX, I'm planning to drop a bomb (many many bombs) on a normal Guyver. Thats what stage two is for.

The "civi" zoanoids are their to keep him occupied, keep his focus off his surroundings but not enough to warrant Gigantic. I would also include a number of Vikarr who's job it is to blast him with sonics as the first bomb drops so he will not sense it before impact. He wont know what hit him.

If the FOAB doesn't kill him outright, it will disable him long enough for the bunker busters to destroy the control metal. The super napalm is just a finishing touch to burn up any bio-boosted organism matter left.

The plan also has the element of surprise on its side since Sho's never dealt with an  assault of this nature before.

 

Edited by The Celestial Toymaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't work. Even on a normal Guyver as it has too many options of retreat and to attack. The Guyver is never really surprised when active, it has reactions capable of shooting a bullet out of the air and head sensors that go for miles. Look at all the fights Guyver II F got into on her way to Japan, the only zoanoids that gave her any pause was Enzyme III's and a Powered Zerabubuse. 

As per the OP's post, "you're a zoanoid tasked with assassinating a Guyver," your method involves too many people and too many resources. 

The simplest method requires a gun, a silencer and the Guyver not active. Sho when wounded by Aptom would have died from blood loss but Aptom wanted to kill a Guyver, so he kept at Sho until he got over the mental block and wanted the power of a Guyver. Same in Dark Hero, Sean was nocked out and was about to be drugged but Atkins saved him What that shows is the only way to truly get a Guyver is get them when they are weakest, a human. Chronos in both the 2005 Anime and Guyver Out of Control both used guns as means of killing people. 

Or just use a Laser guided bomb and get the Guyver in human form while she / him sleeps.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sully said:

It wouldn't work. Even on a normal Guyver as it has too many options of retreat and to attack. The Guyver is never really surprised when active, it has reactions capable of shooting a bullet out of the air and head sensors that go for miles. Look at all the fights Guyver II F got into on her way to Japan, the only zoanoids that gave her any pause was Enzyme III's and a Powered Zerabubuse. 

As per the OP's post, "you're a zoanoid tasked with assassinating a Guyver," your method involves too many people and too many resources. 

The simplest method requires a gun, a silencer and the Guyver not active. Sho when wounded by Aptom would have died from blood loss but Aptom wanted to kill a Guyver, so he kept at Sho until he got over the mental block and wanted the power of a Guyver. Same in Dark Hero, Sean was nocked out and was about to be drugged but Atkins saved him What that shows is the only way to truly get a Guyver is get them when they are weakest, a human. Chronos in both the 2005 Anime and Guyver Out of Control both used guns as means of killing people. 

 

 

Ok I submit to your logic.

Ok Plan B, based on your suggestion.

The plan involves a silenced gun, a very powerful sedative and many, many blows to the head with my might zoanoid fists.  

Edited by The Celestial Toymaker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ones easy.

You just grab Saitama and tell him Guyver is a disaster level threat and will be a good sparing challenge.

One Punch later

....boom....

Problem solved. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2017 at 7:14 AM, Blue5ive said:

Yep,  sniper shot from a distance.  He would never know what him.  

That is what I would do too

Edited by BlackEpyon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly tho, both g1 and g3 control medal survived 3 megasmasher cells when alky redirected their attack, and even tho the bodies where turned to ash, the control medal survived it, and regrew their bodies. Thats gotta be more powerful than a nuke.

I'm with the other guy, I bet the Guyver system monitors the host and intervenes when your at deaths door. No proof, but just seems really cool.

 

And plus, the American movies aren't exactly... reliable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the relic protected the control medals and it's passengers by Sho's subconscious (or concious)command.

But I think the guyver would monitor it's host, through the hosts own senses, to some degree. But a point to blank gunshot from behind, I don't think the host could boost that quickly.

If only we had a bit more official details released about the units capabilities

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there is a way to totally kill a guyvers' host, wether or not they're boosted. Theres a mental link between the two, so even if you were to shoot them in the head to cause instant death. I think the guyver would be automatically called as the control metal would sense a loss in brain activity/link, even while awaiting in the boost dimension. So when the unit reboosts the dead host, it heals him and ressurrects the host, brings him back to life.

The only way, for sure to kill the host, we all know is to seperate/erase the host data from the control metal and then kill them or to totally destroy/damage the control metal.

So knowing this, i'll be looking for the remover, then after using it on sho, equip myself with the unit and split him in half with a frequency blade.:biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha! Or die trying. Shos gotten crafty in his fights.

So can a unit use a remover? It takes a large amount of bioenergy, a zoalord has enough, but they are friggen batteries.

 

As for the relic saving the guyvers, if that were true then it would've saved their bodies, or even the body leftovers that the relic could of saved. Instead, they got turned to ash and then the relic bonded to shos medal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 4:32 PM, guyverfan said:

I don't think there is a way to totally kill a guyvers' host, wether or not they're boosted. Theres a mental link between the two, so even if you were to shoot them in the head to cause instant death. I think the guyver would be automatically called as the control metal would sense a loss in brain activity/link, even while awaiting in the boost dimension. So when the unit reboosts the dead host, it heals him and ressurrects the host, brings him back to life.

The only way, for sure to kill the host, we all know is to seperate/erase the host data from the control metal and then kill them or to totally destroy/damage the control metal.

So knowing this, i'll be looking for the remover, then after using it on sho, equip myself with the unit and split him in half with a frequency blade.:biggrin:

That's not quite the case in canon though. There has being 2 times that a Guyver host has being disabled and the Guyver Unit done nothing.

1) Sho suffering huge damage.... that spike from Aptom went through his stomach and out his back. He suffered huge internal injury and the Unit done nothing. If there was a "mental link" that worked as you described and the Unit was smart enough as described by you above it would have ignored the wishes of the host and activated. It did not, it was over a page later when Mizuki was stripped in front of Sho that he eventually broke through his own mental guilt to activate the unit. Meaning the host controls it.

 

2) Sean gets knocked out in the Dark Hero Movie. Again the host was effectively turned off and due to damage to the brain by an outside force. But once again the Unit didn't do anything to protect the host.

Remember to Uranus / Federation this is just as a standard item of equipment so to them losing on because a host didn't want to activate it / was silly enough not to have it on and be bashed over the head wouldn't have mattered to them at all. They'd just make another Unit.

 

 

 

MR-3293-56894-15.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Larz Zahn said:

Haha! Or die trying. Shos gotten crafty in his fights.

So can a unit use a remover? It takes a large amount of bioenergy, a zoalord has enough, but they are friggen batteries.

 

As for the relic saving the guyvers, if that were true then it would've saved their bodies, or even the body leftovers that the relic could of saved. Instead, they got turned to ash and then the relic bonded to shos medal.

I do believe that a unit can weild the remover as it can draw energy from the boost dimension through the center orb on his waist. We know they're able to transfer energy as we saw when sho transfered energy to aptom to fire his freeze blast some time ago.

Oh,,,wait,,,,with what i said earlier, i can't use the remover on sho to kill him because i'm just human!.....dammmmmit!

I'll just have to get kronos to process me as a zoalord so i can use the remover against him,,,,,,,,and then split him in half:biggrin:

5 hours ago, Sully said:

That's not quite the case in canon though. There has being 2 times that a Guyver host has being disabled and the Guyver Unit done nothing.

1) Sho suffering huge damage.... that spike from Aptom went through his stomach and out his back. He suffered huge internal injury and the Unit done nothing. If there was a "mental link" that worked as you described and the Unit was smart enough as described by you above it would have ignored the wishes of the host and activated. It did not, it was over a page later when Mizuki was stripped in front of Sho that he eventually broke through his own mental guilt to activate the unit. Meaning the host controls it.

 

2) Sean gets knocked out in the Dark Hero Movie. Again the host was effectively turned off and due to damage to the brain by an outside force. But once again the Unit didn't do anything to protect the host.

Remember to Uranus / Federation this is just as a standard item of equipment so to them losing on because a host didn't want to activate it / was silly enough not to have it on and be bashed over the head wouldn't have mattered to them at all. They'd just make another Unit.

 

 

 

MR-3293-56894-15.jpg

Hangon a second,hehehe, there was still brain activity in both of those situations. Neuron activity did not and does not stop in any of those situations. Only in complete death.

So while there is still neuron brain activity, the unit won't materialize until summonded. Can you just imagine if the unit would boost its host everytime it sensed elevated heart rate or high anxiety or trauma, no more horror movies or sex with mizuki!.

And we can't use dark hero as an example, because takaya is the creator, not steve wang, even though i did love the movie and thought he did an amazing job with it, peace steve,,,,just incase you're reading this. ;)

Also, im sure there was a situation in the manga that shows what i previously described. When sho was unconsiuos in the back of the fwd when they drove into the village whos male population was unknowingly zoanoids. Sho was unconsious in the back of the fwd when it blew up. But then after when everyone thought he was dead, he emerged out of the flames equiped with unit.

I actually do believe that he died in the explosion, so as soon as his brain activity stopped( complete death where there is no neuron activity), the unit automatically boosted.

And yes, the unit is the creators standard equipment,,,,,,"the creators standard equipment",,,,, not the foot soldiers!

So why wouldn't they want their basic equipment that they equip themselves with to have that type of programming? 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mostly because it wasn't military equipment, it was their version of a hazmat suit. Not much chance of dying before you get to a dangerous environment. Only 3 Units a ship, so I doubt the all the Uranus on the ship were equipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats true, but i think the unit to them was more like what a work/military uniform is to us. We put it on every morning and wear it allday, throughout the day. Which would explain the uranus's long life span, if we were to assume that they were the same individuals that landed on earth, experimented for millions of years to create all the creatures,humans,zoanoids and ahcenfel!

But we don't exactly know how many uranus were on each ship, but we do know that the ships are organic, and are obviously grown, just as cronos had mimiced to grow the ark.

And the pods where the g units were housed, in the ships, could also be thier growing pods too. When the ship is active and a g unit is removed, another unit may well be regrown.

We only know of one ship that was still intact, which was at mount minakami. It layed dormant until sho reactivated it. I think that if it wasn't destroyed, that over sometime, it would have grown more g units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×