Sign in to follow this  
Azaar

Final Fantasy XV

So, Xbox Store has their Countdown sale going on -- I've already picked up Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for half-price, seeing as how I got into things there with Skyrim and tinkered some with ESO.  But one of the big sales right now, up through the 28th, is the newly-released Final Fantasy XV.  If anyone has it, could you share thoughts about it?  I played 7, 8 and 9, but got bored about twenty minutes or so into 10 and haven't touched the series since.  I've heard some good things, but I want to make sure whether to grab it while it's 25% off (the Digital Deluxe edition with everything is, anyway -- $63.74 instead of $84.99).  If it's as good as I've heard, I think I may finally take the plunge again and see how it is for myself.

21 hours ago, Azaar said:

So, Xbox Store has their Countdown sale going on -- I've already picked up Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for half-price, seeing as how I got into things there with Skyrim and tinkered some with ESO.  But one of the big sales right now, up through the 28th, is the newly-released Final Fantasy XV.  If anyone has it, could you share thoughts about it?  I played 7, 8 and 9, but got bored about twenty minutes or so into 10 and haven't touched the series since.  I've heard some good things, but I want to make sure whether to grab it while it's 25% off (the Digital Deluxe edition with everything is, anyway -- $63.74 instead of $84.99).  If it's as good as I've heard, I think I may finally take the plunge again and see how it is for myself.

I've heard good things... But also heard some bad things regarding some chapters of the game that apparently are getting fixed with DLC.

But mostly people seem to like the "Bro-Out" feel of the game.