Sign in to follow this  
jerrygoodman

Archanfel versus (The Second Round)

Alrighty, time to pull out the stops...since I've started checking out his TV series on Fox, I thought I'd throw in...

ujt7y5uwksyg41xvqjl3.png

David Charles Haller, aka Legion.

The illegitimate son of Professor Charles Xavier, Legion is classified as an "Omega-Level" mutant.  In addition, he has multiple personalities, which each personality possessing a different power.  So far, Haller has demonstrated such abilities as reality warping, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, time travel, rapid punching, and on and on.

I can definitely see this guy giving Archanfel a REALLY hard time.  How about you?

Edited by jerrygoodman

Following up, here's another contestant:

Shdwkng.jpg.25c21c39fc5630a69dd6ff70f2cdb11e.jpg

Amahl Farouk, better known as the Shadow King.

Initially presented as a telepath second only to Professor X, the Shadow King was later revealed to be an astral entity, preying on the bodies of powerful psychics and using them to enslave others.  His abilities are typically limited only by whatever body he possesses at the time.

Shadow King would be a terrible adversary for Archanfel. He's naive, emotionally vulnerable and inexperienced. Farouk would destroy him.

Well I seem to be in a "mutant" state of mind, so let's keep the ball rolling with our next contestant, Nate Grey, also known as X-Man.

36356-5567-40601-1-x-man.jpg

Hailing from the alternate universe of Earth-295 (better known as the Age of Apocalypse), Nate was essentially that universe's version of Cable (minus the techno-organic virus), which enabled him full use of his immense psionic abilities.  Like Legion, Nate has been classified as an Omega-Level mutant.  He has demonstrated such powers as the ability to exist incorporeal as living psychic energy, precognition, telekinesis, telepathy, energy and matter manipulation, psychometry, astral projection, teleportation, cross-dimensional travel and energy projection.  Dr. Moira MacTaggert had even once stated that his powers could rival even that of a Phoenix Force-imbued Jean Grey.

If this guy were to go head-to-head with Archanfel...I'd wanna be somewhere else.

Edited by jerrygoodman