Kanji

Final Stock Clearance Sale 1/6 Guyver Gigantic

The fact that Gigantic Dark only.comes with one set of hands doesn't sweeten the deal as well. I mean seriously, no fists? Ya dun goofed.

I guess at this point, the only hope for another Gigantic set is Figma. And who the **** knows when they'll get around to that.

Hopefully the sales were good for the previous figures and they will continue using.  I assume poor profits would be the only reason to stop producing new figmas

On 20/01/2017 at 4:05 PM, Matt Bellamy said:

Canadian Customs was holding my figures since it seems like a price was not put on the shipping order and they needed to know how much tax to charge me.

Oh well, they showed up today, and they really are impressive.

I had to remove a glass shelve just to fit them in my cabinet. Going to have to think of an alternate solution.

20170119_180721.jpg

Hang on a sec...... how did i miss that macross/robotech figure in the corner!

Dont holdout on us matt, you got to show pics of them.

Hi guys,

To cut the story short, I have managed to commission a guy to recast a set of fist for the 1/6 Dark Gigantic. The guy managed to recast not one but two sets. Since i wont be needing the extra pair of fist so im giving it to who ever needs it. The fist is cast using a type of epoxy putty which is usually used in scale-modelling so it is easy to work with. The quality of the cast is somewhere around 90% of the original part.

Since i have only a set to give away so this is going to be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Just drop me a private message and we will work out the detail of the shipping from there.

Cheers.

DSCN0047.jpg

• Like 1

This is how my 1/6 Dark Gigantic look. It is not perfect but at least it doesnt look like a pervy trying to grab something in the air. :P

DSCN0030.jpg

• Like 1