Kanji

Final Stock Clearance Sale 1/6 Guyver Gigantic

So today I finally got to unbox Gigantic. It was pretty well packaged, but like many have said, the polystyrene chrysalis is pretty delicate and cheap up close. Although I gotta commend them on the paint job, especially the shading. Tamashii did the same a while back with a polystyrene base for Mazinger Z which sucked, so even official companies do it.

I can understand why they didn't bother for Dark. However the bonus with Dark is the inclusion of a display stand that you don't get with Gigantic. I had to borrow it for my photo shoot, but will have the ask them if there anyway I can buy one separate as it's really useful for posing!

As far as the figure, apart from the odd paint defect and assembly seams it's pretty fantastic! Opening the battery compartment in the back was a pain, had to use a tiny flat head. Also getting the shoulder spikes in was a pain, but they do go in eventually!

Anyway, enough of me rabbiting on. Here are a few pics I took. Stupidly I forgot the elbow blades first time around, but you get the idea.

uWgr1bz.jpg

yb8RzaJ.jpg

huuRAta.jpg

hlTPnWw.jpg

Jug5qri.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

Well I ordered it on the 29th Nov, but they didn't actually ship it until 8th Dec, despite me e-mailing them soon after my order.

Then I got a phone call from the post office on the 21st to say it was available for collection, but only got around to it yesterday. So to be fair it only took 2 weeks to come down which is pretty average for imports from Asia. I never pay extra for shipping.

Haha, was just worried a little bit because I haven't got a shipping notice yet, but they have taken my money. 

I guess being a smaller site doesn't mean "Ship right away" like AmiAmi or BBTS would.

Thanks! I can't wait to enjoy mine.

Well I thought mine had shipped but it turned out the tracking number they gave had it checked into customs in Italy a day or so ago. I am in the US.  Hoping to get the correct tracking number from them but since the weekend has started there I may not hear anything until after the 1st :(

Looks like mine were finally dropped off on the 3rd and left Hong Kong on the 4th.  Hopefully this tracking number is actually mine and they get her soon.   All the pics Kanji keeps posting are making me anxious.

Ugh, I had to e-mail to them to even get my tracking code.

That being said, they did ship it right away, and my figures are in customs, so I should get them on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh man, I cannot wait!

Me and my brother ordered Guyver Gigantics just now and when we receive them if all is good we are going to order lots of marvel stuff from them. We are big in marvel to. Definitely want the iron man stuff and black panther helmet. Can't wait to check them out.

Thanks sudo

Looks like my shipment hit the main dispatch Center in Houston TX this morning.  Should leave and be at my post office hopefully tomorrow.  Tuesday at the latest.

9 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

Both my Gigantics came in.  Pics posted on the FB Guyver page.

Awesome! I'm pleased for you! You got link to your pics? There are so many guyver Facebook pages I can't find them.

Canadian Customs was holding my figures since it seems like a price was not put on the shipping order and they needed to know how much tax to charge me.

Oh well, they showed up today, and they really are impressive.

I had to remove a glass shelve just to fit them in my cabinet. Going to have to think of an alternate solution.

20170119_180721.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

Canadian Customs was holding my figures since it seems like a price was not put on the shipping order and they needed to know how much tax to charge me.

Oh well, they showed up today, and they really are impressive.

I had to remove a glass shelve just to fit them in my cabinet. Going to have to think of an alternate solution.

20170119_180721.jpg

they look great together matt.

was just thinking, they look exceed size compared to the others, ;)

Hi all,

I have a question for those who bought the Sanken 1/6 Dark Gigantic. Does it comes with any extra pair of hands? I bought mine recently and it only comes with the "grabbing hands". Initially i thought the seller messed up the content and didnt send it to me. The seller later mentioned that the figure only comes with that grabbing hand. No open palm or knuckle as accessories.

Thanks in advance.

I'm just realizing what a mistake I made by not looking into these figures a bit more. Such a missed opportunity....maybe I'll attempt to pick up Gigantic Dark, but it could take some time. :(

19 hours ago, PowerofGuyver said:

I'm just realizing what a mistake I made by not looking into these figures a bit more. Such a missed opportunity....maybe I'll attempt to pick up Gigantic Dark, but it could take some time. :(

That was kind of my thought too... I had missed out on the Bio-Fighter collection series of figures and really did not want to miss these... but the price was way too high until that one store put them on clearance when the company folded.

It still hurt a bit to spend so much... But not as bad as their original prices.

• Like 1

If it hadn't been for the Collectors Group store selling them both for $350 I probably wouldn't have mine now since before that clearance sale it cost $350 for just one!