Kanji

Final Stock Clearance Sale 1/6 Guyver Gigantic

They are both lovely kits, but I'm personally holding out for them to make those in Exceed Colours!

5 hours ago, Sully said:

They are both lovely kits, but I'm personally holding out for them to make those in Exceed Colours!

You mean this? Only their prototype for now, but expect it will come next year.

VsSVINnu-OQ.jpg

• Like 1

Does Sanken Studio have a license for producing these Guyvers? I'm wary since they're from Hong Kong.

Edited by lyrz

On 11/30/2016 at 2:56 AM, lyrz said:

Does Sanken Studio have a license for producing these Guyvers? I'm wary since they're from Hong Kong.

Not licensed unfortunately, which is the only bad thing as chances are Takaya-san won't see a yen from the sales. However i'm hoping that they are in talks with Kadokawa about getting rights to do it properly like Prime 1 are trying to do.

I got shipping confirmation on my order so can't wait for them to arrive. From what I can tell they are just straight up-scales of the BFC sculpts with LED's installed.

• Like 1

Would get them both now but my funds are little limited due to other Guyver purchases, Black Friday, upcoming Christmas and car repairs lol.  Will only be able to get the Guyver 1 Gigantic.  Will get the Dark at some point.

Wonder if they took down their site due to a legal challenge for not being licensed?

9 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

Would get them both now but my funds are little limited due to other Guyver purchases, Black Friday, upcoming Christmas and car repairs lol.  Will only be able to get the Guyver 1 Gigantic.  Will get the Dark at some point.

Wonder if they took down their site due to a legal challenge for not being licensed?

Looks like site is back up. Probably just dodgy HK servers :P

Got my tracking number today. Only think i'm disappointing with is that Dark doesn't come with the chrysalis like Gigantic does. Would have been easy to just spray paint it black, but maybe the accessorise were too big and Makishima does have larger blades on his gigantic.

• Like 1

For me their site is not back up.  Nothing comes up on Facebook anymore and on Google it just shows a single page saying they will be back soon.

Good to know about the Dark not coming with a chrysalis   

Took the plunge as well and ordered both.  Basically like getting a 2 for 1 deal since on ebay they are going for $350- $400 each.

• Like 1

I wish I had the money! Disposable income is gone until my wife returns to work after maternity leave.

They look well made

Got a call from the post office yesterday to say they had arrived but box was too big for my locker.

Wife will go mental if she finds out how much I spent this close to Xmas so will leave it there and pick it up some time in the new year :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

My pair are currently in transit.

Did they send you a shipping notice with tracking?

Granted I only placed my order yesterday, but haven't got a shipping notice yet ( and I picked the faster shipping)

I got my tracking info. I also picked the faster shipping method but apparently it doesn't seem to matter from what I can tell.

7 hours ago, Kanji said:

Look what I got today!! More tomorrow!!

ZvACITn.jpg

Did you pay for the faster shipping? Seems like a looong shipping time ( granted I know they are big packages, and from Hong Kong)

7 hours ago, Matt Bellamy said:

Did you pay for the faster shipping? Seems like a looong shipping time ( granted I know they are big packages, and from Hong Kong)

Well I ordered it on the 29th Nov, but they didn't actually ship it until 8th Dec, despite me e-mailing them soon after my order.

Then I got a phone call from the post office on the 21st to say it was available for collection, but only got around to it yesterday. So to be fair it only took 2 weeks to come down which is pretty average for imports from Asia. I never pay extra for shipping.

Edited by Kanji