Gazham

guyver 2f figma

On 06/12/2016 at 8:01 AM, Gazham said:

Not bad then. Do you pay taxes on imports? Or courier release fees? It would be worth it if I didn't have to pay it. With figure shops offering it cheaper, I'm not sure it's worth ordering from  Japan.

where i am, we don't pay any charges for items purchased under $1000.

over that though, we're up for stampduties, gst, levies, a % of cost of item and govt tariff fees, all up, roughly equates to approx another 38% of purchase price. 

No taxes here either for items under a value of £250. I don't order from GS since they force you to pay EMS which is a killer.

Got one from amiami for £50 (Should arrive any day now) and the other from nin-nin for the same, which reminds me I still haven't had a shipping notice. Anyone else order from nin-nin before and know what their customer service is like?

Looking at the boxes I'd guess they are different productions. These are meant to be painted by the person who builds them. Doesn't really matter what colour the plastic is.

• Like 1

original max factory kits always moulded their figures in the figure's majority colour so all you had to do after assembly was to paint in the fine detail and give it acouple of washes.

never heard of a re-issue of the old kits from their first issue so i've always considered the different coloured kits as copies.

since you've got two different kits already, just do a visual comparison.

The idea comes from the second Anime I guess (the 12 part) when two sonic weapons clash. In that case it was Guyver 1's and Thancrus' swords. 

1 hour ago, Sully said:

The idea comes from the second Anime I guess (the 12 part) when two sonic weapons clash. In that case it was Guyver 1's and Thancrus' swords. 

Thanks but I am asking which Bandai Tamashii Effect set is this cuz I wanna buy it for my Guyvers.

Thats a great effect for that combat scene, i honestly doubt its specifically meant to be made for a guyver scene, so you may just need to do a web search through all their effects to find it. They normally do really great effects for the super saiyan saint and db series, good place to start.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I honestly don't know what effect that is. I own a lot of effects, but never come across this one.

It looks like Tamashii and may come with a Kamen Rider or Gundam figure, but having searched extensively I don't seem to be able to find thate exact one.

Sorry. You might have luck contacting Shishioh. I found him use it on a couple more pictures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12751&d=1376S.H.Figuarts%20Kamen%20Rider%20X6.jpg

• Like 1